Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:56:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  October 31 - Jacksonville, FL @ Veterans Memorial Arena
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: October 31 - Jacksonville, FL @ Veterans Memorial Arena  (Read 59894 times)
ZSmasher
Opening Act

Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way.

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2006, 10:35:45 PM »

I wonder if that means Sebastian Bach won't be at this one on the rescheduled date. I know he can't make the puerto rico show 2 days earlier.

Even so, the halloween date won't fair well for me to attend. I still have hope, but it doesn't look good.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2006, 11:17:04 PM »

Rock n roll
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 11:57:59 PM by ipoopie » Logged

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2006, 08:11:56 AM »

I wonder if this is a Ticketmaster fuck up? The fact that Ticketmaster is our only source, the date for this show on the front page here has not been changed, Jarmo deleted the discussion thread about the rescheduled date, gunsnroses.com still says Oct 20th, the venue still says Oct 20th, no "official statement" yet ( but we can expect one according to Jarmo). Untill Merck says something I am keeping my original travel plands & accomidations.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:16:31 AM by GnRFL » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2006, 08:24:58 AM »

I haven't made any hotel reservation for this very reason. I plan on making them Thursday if this date holds. 10/31 is not a possiblity for me for most of the same reasons I read on this and the deleted thread. With a family, work and being around 2 1/2 hours away I just can't.

Let's pray Ticketmaster just dropped the ball on this one. Like GnRFL said, there may be some hope after all. I just hope we get official word......soon  Tongue (just had to use that word, it just fits with any GnR discussion).
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 08:49:38 AM »

I haven't made any hotel reservation for this very reason. I plan on making them Thursday if this date holds. 10/31 is not a possiblity for me for most of the same reasons I read on this and the deleted thread. With a family, work and being around 2 1/2 hours away I just can't.

Let's pray Ticketmaster just dropped the ball on this one. Like GnRFL said, there may be some hope after all. I just hope we get official word......soon  Tongue (just had to use that word, it just fits with any GnR discussion).

You are the same distance from the show as I am, not an easy trip during the work week. Being halloween makes it even harder.

No official e-mail from GNR mgmt. or ticketmaster ( ther than their web site). There is hope we are still on for the 20th!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:51:39 AM by GnRFL » Logged

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
ZSmasher
Opening Act

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 09:10:12 AM »

I wonder if this is a Ticketmaster fuck up? The fact that Ticketmaster is our only source, the date for this show on the front page here has not been changed, Jarmo deleted the discussion thread about the rescheduled date, gunsnroses.com still says Oct 20th, the venue still says Oct 20th, no "official statement" yet ( but we can expect one according to Jarmo). Untill Merck says something I am keeping my original travel plands & accomidations.

I would be happy if this is true, but it would be pretty strange that ticketbastard would just arbitrarily change the dates. I may call the venue later today if nothing comes out any time soon.
schtingmon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 09:28:28 AM »

Unfortunately for me and for many others if this is true, alot of us are parents and in the work force.  Oct. 20th was the perfect date (especially for me since I am only 2 hours away by car).  However, Oct. 31st is completely out of the question.  I have a daughter to spend Halloween with and a job to go to the next day.  Oh well....I hope it's not true.  But odds are that it probably is.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 11:03:49 AM »

Just received this in my email account

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. GUNS N ROSES scheduled at JACKSONVILLE ARENA on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2006, AT 8:00PM, has been postponed. The new date is TUE OCT 31 2006 8:00PM.  Original tickets will be honored for the new date, or you may obtain a refund by following the instructions below for your applicable delivery method.

If your tickets were sent to you via ticketFast or were being held at the box office Will Call Window, you may request a refund by contacting Ticketmaster Customer Service  @ http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

If your tickets were mailed via UPS or regular mail, you may mail your tickets to:

Ticketmaster
Attention Customer Service
GUNS N ROSES Refund
1000 Corporate Landing
Charleston, WV 25311

Please make a copy of the tickets for your own records before returning the physical tickets in the mail.  Include the name & address on the account, your Ticketmaster order number, and a daytime telephone number in case we need to reach you.  Your tickets must be received in our office.  Ticketmaster is not responsible for tickets that are lost, stolen, or never received in our office.  Please note, the $3.85 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

Thank you for using Ticketmaster.  We appreciate your business!

coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2006, 11:13:10 AM »

I just got the same thing. Looks like I won't be going.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 12:00:15 PM by coondogg » Logged
schtingmon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2006, 11:25:45 AM »

Yup...just got the same thing also.... Once again, my hopes to see G N R have been dashed.   crying
squash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2006, 11:35:28 AM »

cancel my babysitter,cancel my day off of work,cancel my roadtrip.no way gonna be able to make it on halloween. thats 4 more empty seats. as much as i take up for the band, they keep letting me down. this sucks.
ZSmasher
Opening Act

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2006, 11:54:07 AM »

It's kinda funny, this all seems similar to the abused woman who keeps coming back because they love him and he really has changed this time   heh heh  so do we start a support group now?
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »

It's kinda funny, this all seems similar to the abused woman who keeps coming back because they love him and he really has changed this time? ?heh heh? so do we start a support group now?

How true.  This is unbelievable.  The only good explanation for them postponing this show, would be for them to release CD before the tour begins.  Otherwise, this is utter nonsense.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »

Wow. I had hotel reservations and my wife has taken time off work.

Wonder about Tampa now?
schtingmon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2006, 12:31:23 PM »

Jarmo keeps mentioning "official press release".  Any idea when this is supposed to come out?  I've got plans to cancel and don't want to be penalized.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2006, 12:32:52 PM »

Jarmo keeps mentioning "official press release".  Any idea when this is supposed to come out?  I've got plans to cancel and don't want to be penalized.

What ticks me off about these fuckers is that they should not penalize anybody for this shit. If you want a refund, they should give an full refund. Yea, it's only 8 bucks or so service fee, but it's the principle of the thing. When did Jarmo say anything about a press release?
schtingmon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2006, 12:39:27 PM »

In the main forum, Jarmo mentions to wait for the press release.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2006, 12:41:28 PM »

Wow, I may be totally screwed on this one. Holloween is the zinger.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2006, 12:52:54 PM »

Is this press release that has been mentioned bigger than just the Jacksonville date change??  I get the feeling it may be more...............

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2006, 01:03:40 PM »

Is this press release that has been mentioned bigger than just the Jacksonville date change??  I get the feeling it may be more...............

At this point it better be. I can't just hold TM for this, I blame the band.

Sucks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: