Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 12:44:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227953 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL thread  (Read 111943 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2003, 06:16:47 PM »

minnesota prince is from minnesota

i love minnesota i love thepurple of course thats my fav color

but i became a fan because i love randy moss, he is my fav player and they have moe williams who played for who? thats right Kentucky

i started liking them much for the same reasons i love the dallas mavericks they were and are entertaining to watch

the play a high paced style of football which i love and i like not only moss, but culpepper,hovan corey chavious

im from kentucky the basketball capital of the world and we dont have a fucking NBA or any pro team, thats unbelievable!

so when u are from Kentucky and have zero sports teams u support the shit out of the big blue but u are a free agent when it comes to pro sports

Detroit Lions is where we make the turnaround we lead the packers by one game, theyw ill lose to the 49ers we will beat the lions and that will open up a 2 game advantage

im gonna check out that vikes website sounds awesome

if the game comes on where i live *we mostly get regional action which sucks* ill look for a gnr shirt and a drunk guy

lol!

prince in the hall of fame! fuck yeah!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
loretian
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2003, 04:49:34 PM »

Woohoo!  Well, I didn't actually get to make it to the game today, but fuck yeah!  Awesome...  Our defense finally stepped it up, too bad our offense wasn't doing the same.   Oh well, a win is a win, we're still one game ahead of the Packers!

That sucks you have no pro teams in Kentucky.. but then again, you really can pick the teams you want to support (not that you couldn't anyway, but there's no obligation or pressure to support the home team).

What do you think of the Packers schedule for the rest of the season?  It doesn't look like it'll be too much trouble for them...

Also, yeah, rock on, Prince is awesome!  I've never even heard his recorded music (I know... it's just never on the radio and I never bought his albums) but I saw him headline at the Mill City Music Festival a few years ago, had no idea what to expect, didn't reconize any of the songs, but was still blown away by his performance and the whole show.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 04:50:35 PM by loretian » Logged
gunsisback
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2003, 03:33:46 PM »

PACKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!  FARV-RA IS THE MAN!!
loretian
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2003, 09:56:47 PM »

As a Vikings fan, all I can say... err, scream rather is FUCK!  FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK COCK BALLS FUCK!!!!  GOD MOTHERFUCKING DAMNIT!  WHAT THE FUCK!

All you Packers fans can lick my balls.   Seriously, you're welcome to them.   ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2003, 12:28:37 PM »

i am absolutely speechless

how the fuck did they blow a game to the fucking shitty cardinals?

it just isnt right

oakland, san diego, chicago,arizona, giants, are u fuckin kiddin me? one win over any of these shit teams and we'd be in the playoffs! fuck

go cowboys!!!!!! i predict the eagles vs titans in the superbowl

lets get some predictions from everyone else!

raoxsle
Banned
Rocker

Raoxsle is dead. You may call me....The Joker.

« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2003, 02:17:05 PM »

Now that my 49'ers are out of it I don't really care who wins -

That is, as long as it ain't the Cowboys (I hate 'em)  rant

Or the Rams (because then I'll be out some money)  Tongue

I'll play it safe and say the Patriots are gonna take it.

"There's no difference between me and everyone else. All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.&am
EM
Banned
Rocker

I am Fred Sanford.

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2004, 06:06:23 PM »

peace peace DOLPHINS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beer beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

The real Guns N' Roses- Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2004, 11:15:58 AM »

hopefully the eagles knock off the pack tomorrow. anyone going to the game? i'll be there. i can't wait.

a high of 27 tomorrow...proabably around 20 by the time the game starts. lots of layers and lots of alcohol  beer

any thoughts on who will win? alot of eagles fans are really nervous. i think we'll pull it out though.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
loretian
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2004, 12:30:05 PM »

I really fuckin' hope the Eagles win.  I think they stand a really good chance against the Packers, but the Packers have gotten lucky more than once this season.  We'll see.  Fuck them, I hope the Packers get shut out.

Go Eagles!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2004, 01:44:14 PM »

I really fuckin' hope the Eagles win.  I think they stand a really good chance against the Packers, but the Packers have gotten lucky more than once this season.  We'll see.  Fuck them, I hope the Packers get shut out.

Go Eagles!!

the eagles have zero home field advantage tomorrrow

cold weather? shit doesnt get much colder than green bay

green bay wouldve beat philly on monday night football if favre couldve held on to the fuckin football

my picks

tennessee over new england
indy over kc
st louis over carolina
philly over gb but close

tennessee over indy
philly over st louis

tennessee beats philly in superbowl

my predictions

anyone elses?

Nick83
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2004, 03:36:29 AM »

Tennessee lost.  I hate the Patriots rant

My Rams lost, but the Panthers did deserve the victory, so I am satisfied.

Tomorrow, I want Green Bay to win.  I want Green bay to win the whole thing.  I hate Philadelphia.  I hate the Eagles, I hate McNabb (most overrated quarterback ever).  

The KC/Indy game is going to be a shootout.  Indy is a good team with a great offense, but KC is the loudest place to play in the league.  If KC strikes hard and fast, and scores a lot, they still don't have a huge advantage because Peyton Manning can throw, and score touchdowns.  Indy doesn't need to run the ball.  

I honestly don't know who will win.  Indy, if they played like last week(perfect) will win the game.  

KC has defensive problems.  However, if they can keep driving up the field with their offense, and if they can keep scoring, they will obviously be able to win.

But in this game, if there is a lead by either team, don't think anything.  Anyone can come back and win this game at any time.

cheeser
Rocker

Guns N' Roses

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2004, 09:43:45 PM »

Tomorrow, I want Green Bay to win.  I want Green bay to win the whole thing.  I hate Philadelphia.  I hate the Eagles, I hate McNabb (most overrated quarterback ever).  

I hate you.....

did you realize Rush Limbaugh said the same exact thing about mcnabb being overrated early on in the season?   He retired the next week after that statement because mcnabb had an incredible game

after watching this game tonight, you can not say anything about mcnabb being overrated.  he was just about the eagles entire offense in this game tonight vs. the pack.  he had incredible runs and one of the greatest passes on 4th and 26 to keep the game alive and send it into overtime...

eagles to the superbowl after next week!!

FLY, EAGLES, FLY

E-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the love in the world couldn't save you...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2004, 10:10:47 PM »

I hate you.....

did you realize Rush Limbaugh said the same exact thing about mcnabb being overrated early on in the season?   He retired the next week after that statement because mcnabb had an incredible game

after watching this game tonight, you can not say anything about mcnabb being overrated.  he was just about the eagles entire offense in this game tonight vs. the pack.  he had incredible runs and one of the greatest passes on 4th and 26 to keep the game alive and send it into overtime...

FLY, EAGLES, FLY

mike sherman pulled a pussy assed mike martz and fuckin punted on 4th and 1

they were kickin philly's ass all night runnin the football, hand the fuckin thing to ahman green he gets one yard the game is over

4th and 26th, fuckin ridiculous
packers choked so hard

4th and goal kick the fuckin field goal

this loss is on the coaching staff

Nick83
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2004, 02:29:08 AM »

I hate you.....

FLY, EAGLES, FLY

mike sherman pulled a pussy assed mike martz and fuckin punted on 4th and 1

they were kickin philly's ass all night runnin the football, hand the fuckin thing to ahman green he gets one yard the game is over

4th and 26th, fuckin ridiculous
packers choked so hard

4th and goal kick the fuckin field goal

this loss is on the coaching staff

yup.  Punting was the dumbest move they could make.  That lost the game for them.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2004, 08:52:07 AM »

Did you notice that the game was played in Philly and they played GNR.  I guess Philly doesn't hate them afterall.  Wink

Why don't you just....
loretian
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2004, 10:14:28 AM »

Did you notice that the game was played in Philly and they played GNR.  I guess Philly doesn't hate them afterall.  Wink

Oh, that's right!  I didn't even think about that.... awesome!!  They played a lot more of WTTJ than I usually hear at the metrodome in Minneapolis too.  Usually it cuts out right before Axl starts singing.
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2004, 03:29:17 PM »

I was  Shocked when I heard that. I thought they would not play them any more. It was cool to heard them played live in a big game like that and in Philly.

I think it's going to be New England and Philadelphia in the Super Bowl.  I don't care who makes it since my team has to wait for next year again.  Sad  

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
sandman
Legend

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2004, 04:34:20 PM »

i was at the eagles-pack game last week....greatest sporting event i've ever been to.

punting was the right move by sherman. after that, they had the eagles at 4th and 26!! so obviously sherman put the pack in a position to win the game.

but mcnabbulous was fabulous! he couldn't be denied!

i'm going tomorrow too. i can't fuckin wait. i'm so nervous and excited i can't even sleep. i can't think about anything else.

they always play gnr at all philly sporting events. and WTTJ is the song that gets the crowd into it the most.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2004, 10:56:05 PM »

It's going to be New England and  Carolina in  Super Bowl XXXVIII at Reliant Stadium, Houston on Sunday February 1st at  6:25 p.m.  on (CBS).  

It should be a good game. I like to see Carolina win.  ok  

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2004, 11:13:47 PM »

It's going to be New England and  Carolina in  Super Bowl XXXVIII at Reliant Stadium, Houston on Sunday February 1st at  6:25 p.m.  on (CBS).  

It should be a good game. I like to see Carolina win.  ok  

Axl should be the one singing the National Anthem at the superbowl..........great way to make his debut Cool

I am going for the Patriots Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: