Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:51:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227900 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Modest Mouse
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Modest Mouse  (Read 2006 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« on: May 18, 2007, 12:31:39 PM »

Around the time that We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank was released, I read a review and saw that Johnny Marr had joiend these guys. To be honest, I hadn't heard of them before. My knowledge of new music is terrible. Not because I think it's all rubbish (that's rubbish!), but I'm just bad at discovering new bands right now. I'm even worse at discovering new new bands.

So yeah, my girlfriend gave me a copy of the Good News... album, and I was pretty impressed. Very much so, actually. I picked up We Were Dead... the other day, and while I'm not familiar with it all yet it's fuckin' brilliant!

So... Yeah. Any other fans?

Also, what are the pre Good News... albums like? I've heard nout but good stuff.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:03:07 PM »

MM are great.  It took awhile for them to grow on me but once I got it I was hooked.  The Moon to Antartica is very good and a personal fave of mine is The Lnesome Crowded West.  Actually, all their stuff is pretty damn good.  A buddy of mine saw themat the Greek in LA and said they were awesome live too.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 03:50:31 PM »

I love Modest Mouse. I have a friend that is very into them and he said all the stuff before Good News is excellent. I'm going to pick up previous stuff because I heard Dashboard and I really like it and my friend tells me old stuff is better. I would love to see them live!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: