Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:16:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ex??White-Boy Poseur?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ex??White-Boy Poseur?  (Read 13363 times)
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2006, 11:01:04 PM »

why do u post then?
looks like ur wanting to waste time too

this is a song about your fucking mother!
dewdewboy
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2006, 11:03:03 PM »

"I really can't believe he joined a GNR fan forum just to post this.?

If you don't like the band why are you here?

Too much free time on your hands?"

No, I've been here since 2000 or so. I've read many, many post on this forum. And I've finally given up all hopes. Back when I first joined everyone was about rock N roll, and how Axl was going to make this kick ass record. From there he hasnt done shit. I just feel bad for everyone here and wish that you could all see how much time your wasting on this pathetic man.

Well people, GNR are finally here, new tour dates, album out this year. And does anyone know about it? Hell no. Does anyone care? Hell no.                  Or wait, I am all wrong. I guess the last remaining 2000 some odd fans that hang around here care still
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 11:05:38 PM by dewdewboy » Logged
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2006, 11:04:18 PM »

Has to make fun of the old band to make himself look better to the MTV crowd.
...You know he was talking about himself, also?

What he meant is that compared to N.W.A, who was 'getting shot' and whatnot, they were still hard-core and doing what they talked about on AFD, but they weren't as badass as they seemed. That's what "If you're talking about which lifestyle is more hard-core, the one where you get shot always wins" means...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2006, 11:04:57 PM »

No, I've been here since 2000 or so. I've read many, many post on this forum. And I've finally given up all hopes. Back when I first joined everyone was about rock N roll, and how Axl was going to make this kick ass record. From there he hasnt done shit. I just feel bad for everyone here and wish that you could all see how much time your wasting on this pathetic man.

Well people, GNR are finally here, new tour dates, album out this year. And does anyone know about it? Hell no. Does anyone care? Hell no.

Here's the door-

Don't let it hit you in the behind on the way out! smoking
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2006, 11:05:57 PM »

"I really can't believe he joined a GNR fan forum just to post this. 

Well people, GNR are finally here, new tour dates, album out this year. And does anyone know about it? Hell no. Does anyone care? Hell no.

Here's the door-

Seriously bro... just go if you don't wanna be here. Bye.

gnrevolution.com
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2006, 11:34:41 PM »

Here's the door-

Yeah, don't let it hit ya where the good lord split ya  smoking
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2006, 11:37:32 PM »

Then when NWA came up and he saw how they lived, he realized they were far from living the worst life you can life.

So was NWA. If they think Compton is so bad, they should try living in Iraq for a while. Does it make them posers too because someone else has it worse? There's always somebody that has it worse than you.
benchiefjr
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2006, 11:54:28 PM »

no its alright, it can hit his ass...he's talking out of it so who cares.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2006, 10:24:50 AM »

Haha.... nice. Ya know, I honestly don't get some people. I read through that guys posts again just to see if there was actually any point and I was right the first time: there wasn't any. I really liked the "Axl has to use MTV" part.

Yeah. You're right. Axl "has to use MTV". Thats why he said it backstage, off camera, to a different reporter and it was never shown on MTV. Including the webcast that no one watches.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
dewdewboy
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2006, 06:42:46 PM »

Haha.... nice. Ya know, I honestly don't get some people. I read through that guys posts again just to see if there was actually any point and I was right the first time: there wasn't any. I really liked the "Axl has to use MTV" part.

Yeah. You're right. Axl "has to use MTV". Thats why he said it backstage, off camera, to a different reporter and it was never shown on MTV. Including the webcast that no one watches.

I didnt say "has to use MTV" I said he has to make himself look good to the MTV crowd. He was sucking up to MTV, (selling out?). Why would he say this about the old band? It doesnt make any sense, other than he wants the new MTV generation to like him... what a fuck. First everyone here says MTV and the people who like it are lame, and now your saying he is using MTV?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2006, 07:01:40 PM »

I didnt say "has to use MTV" I said he has to make himself look good to the MTV crowd. He was sucking up to MTV, (selling out?). Why would he say this about the old band? It doesnt make any sense, other than he wants the new MTV generation to like him... what a fuck. First everyone here says MTV and the people who like it are lame, and now your saying he is using MTV?

Read the last part of my post again. It was sarcastic. If Axl wanted to be liked by the MTV crowd he would've done alot more then just introducing The Killers. At the very least his comments would've been been made somewhere other then in the fashion I described.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: