Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:56:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  post in Rockband 2 thread deleted!??! :(
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: post in Rockband 2 thread deleted!??! :(  (Read 3451 times)
The Dog
Legend

« on: August 24, 2008, 11:00:01 PM »

I posted how I was looking forward to hearing people sing Shacklers Revenge on Rockband 2 on expert level and posting their performance of it on youtube and it was deleted?  I always find those videos to be funny b/c the people don't actually sing and they sound like robots.  not making fun of GNR at all.

Just curious as to why it was removed.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 04:09:10 AM »

I posted how I was looking forward to hearing people sing Shacklers Revenge on Rockband 2 on expert level and posting their performance of it on youtube and it was deleted?  I always find those videos to be funny b/c the people don't actually sing and they sound like robots.  not making fun of GNR at all.

Because you made the critical mistake of mentioning Shacklers Revenge  and youtube in same thread and post. rant rant
It's not your fucking business to speculate over what may or may not be in youtube at this current time, or in future!! rant rant rant
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 04:12:38 AM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »

Because you made the critical mistake of mentioning Shacklers Revenge  and youtube in same thread and post. rant rant
It's not your fucking business to speculate over what may or may not be in youtube at this current time, or in future!! rant rant rant

haha you're REALLY mad about this aren't you?   rofl

LeftToDecay
VIP

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

boiling with rage mon Wink

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 08:13:25 PM »

let me guess, you're one of those guys who posts their vocals of rock band songs on youtube? hahah  hihi

LeftToDecay
VIP

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 09:16:48 AM »

let me guess, you're one of those guys who posts their vocals of rock band songs on youtube? hahah  hihi
I don't have enogh friends to pull of rock band performances  Cry

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 12:42:44 AM »

^^ That is a shame.  It's a really fun game.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: