Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses To Visit Belgrade, Serbia? [confirmed by promoter on March 1]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses To Visit Belgrade, Serbia? [confirmed by promoter on March 1]  (Read 30728 times)
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« on: February 17, 2010, 03:20:52 PM »

http://www.alo.rs/ljudi/24393/Guns_N_Roses_u_Beogradu

"Bogata koncertna ponuda biće dodatno pojačana jer slavna američka grupa ?Guns N? Roses? ovog leta prvi put dolazi u Srbiju, saznajemo ekskluzivno u dobro obave?tenim muzičkim krugovima.

Naime, ukoliko neko od domaćih promotera bude bio spreman da iske?ira pola miliona dolara, koliko iznosi njihov honorar, rokeri predvođeni frontmenom Ekslom Rouzom u raspored gradova na svojoj svetskoj turneji uvrstiće i Beograd. Kao potencijalni datum pominje se 20. jun, a mesto predviđeno za rok spektakl je ?Beogradska arena?, dok bi dan kasnije svirali i u Zagrebu.
Mo?da će nekom zasmetati ?to u ekipi ?pi?tolja i ru?a? vi?e nije čuveni gitarista Sle?, ali oni koji su ih čuli ka?u da nisu izgubili muzičku ubojitost i o?trinu."

The translation was terrible, so I'll leave it to the Serbian members.

Edit by Will: changed the thread title to add promoter's confirmation. Please remember the band has not confirmed yet.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:55:57 AM by Will » Logged

axleire
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 04:07:27 PM »

European tour looking good hopefuly them come to ireland or somewhere close. Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »

any serbian speaker?  Cheesy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 04:25:12 PM »

the google translate was pretty funny, axl's name in serbian is ekslom hihi

Rich concert offers will be further enhanced because the famous American band "Guns N 'Roses" this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iske?ira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.
Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

i like the "those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness"  Tongue
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 05:02:24 PM »

wow, have seen axl pink but ekslom rouzom?
i'd love to hear some recordings of the show, if true, with fans screaming "EKSLOM!" loud.
peka80
Headliner

Living easy, livin' free!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »

I'm from Serbia, and this is (for now) the best news I've heard this year!  Grin
Can't wait for official confirmation and date.

Knowing that we have one of greatest music festival in Europe (EXIT Fest), I'm pretty sure that we are capable to bring
one of the biggest rock bands in the World!

Here's the link of Belgrade Arena, were the concert should be:
http://www.arenabeograd.com/multimedia/

Funny how everything was roses
When we held on to the guns
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 06:29:33 PM »

Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses"

rofl  rofl  rofl

That's too funny!!

Lucky Serbian fans  Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 02:32:16 AM »

http://www.alo.rs/ljudi/24393/Guns_N_Roses_u_Beogradu

"Bogata koncertna ponuda biće dodatno pojačana jer slavna američka grupa ?Guns N? Roses? ovog leta prvi put dolazi u Srbiju, saznajemo ekskluzivno u dobro obave?tenim muzičkim krugovima.

Naime, ukoliko neko od domaćih promotera bude bio spreman da iske?ira pola miliona dolara, koliko iznosi njihov honorar, rokeri predvođeni frontmenom Ekslom Rouzom u raspored gradova na svojoj svetskoj turneji uvrstiće i Beograd. Kao potencijalni datum pominje se 20. jun, a mesto predviđeno za rok spektakl je ?Beogradska arena?, dok bi dan kasnije svirali i u Zagrebu.
Mo?da će nekom zasmetati ?to u ekipi ?pi?tolja i ru?a? vi?e nije čuveni gitarista Sle?, ali oni koji su ih čuli ka?u da nisu izgubili muzičku ubojitost i o?trinu."

The translation was terrible, so I'll leave it to the Serbian members.

wow,great news...Belgrade Arena is pretty bitchin place for gnr show...This arena is pretty acoustic plase and hold more than 20000 people for music events.

Translation

GUNS N ROSES IN BELGRADE

Rich concert season in Belgrade will be adittional higher because famous American band Guns n Roses this summer first time will come in Serbia,as we knowing in good reportedly sources...
If one of Serbian Prometers will be ready to pay 500000 dollars,which is gnr honorar,famous rockers with his frontman Axl Rose  will put Belgrade  in their Calendar on world tour.As potentional date,realiablle source give a 20 june,and place for this Spectacle is Belgrade Arena.Day after in 21 june, they will play in Zagreb (Croatia) Arena.
Maybe some people won`t be happy because famous guitar player  Slash is not in the band now,but people who watched this band live said they didn't loose musical power and blight.

This is the best fans in the world in Belgrade Arena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLlxNFagWY
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 02:35:33 AM »

the google translate was pretty funny, axl's name in serbian is ekslom hihi

Rich concert offers will be further enhanced because the famous American band "Guns N 'Roses" this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iske?ira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.
Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

i like the "those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness"  Tongue

hahahaha but you're not completelly righr

Axl-Eksl
Slash-Sle?
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 02:55:29 AM »

another source,this time is more realible,the oldest Serbian newspaper

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/spektar/ritam/U-Beogradu-kao-u-Londonu.lt.html
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 04:03:09 AM »

wow, have seen axl pink but ekslom rouzom?
i'd love to hear some recordings of the show, if true, with fans screaming "EKSLOM!" loud.
Well in Serbia in 19th centrury we had a reform of Serbian language with Vuk Karadzic as a leader.And they have a not "Talking as you are writing"

So in Serbia we said Axl like eveeywhere in the world,but we writing AXL like we said EKSL
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 03:42:37 PM »

So the Zagreb rumor (which was started a few months earlier) might happen after all.  Smiley

They might even visit Kosovo after Belgrade. Wouldn't that be fun, eh?  rofl

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 04:08:20 PM »

i don't get the funny  Embarrassed but i think its great that some countries are finally seeing the band for the first time.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 04:27:46 PM »

So the Zagreb rumor (which was started a few months earlier) might happen after all.  Smiley

They might even visit Kosovo after Belgrade. Wouldn't that be fun, eh?  rofl
kosovo is stupid and unsafe place...you can buy heroine in market there...on the other side, i really doubt gnr have more than 10 fans in kosovo
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »

Here's another article from local newspaper:
http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/scena/guns_n_roses_u_areni.561.html?news_id=183966

It's in Serbian language, but for the rest of you, it says that negotiations are in progress, and it is likely that Belgrade we'll see GnR in June!  ok
And they'll announce the date pretty soon!

DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 03:43:48 PM »

They should do Kosovo  ok That would rock something serious

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 04:35:52 PM »

Don't believe it would happen in near future, or any time at all!

So.. if they wanna see and hear GNR, they are welcome to come to Belgrade! ok

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 05:49:39 AM »

Well Serbia is small country about 10 million people live there,and as we know Kosovo is Serbian provincy,so i don't see any reason for two shows in such a small country
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 10:22:17 AM »

Well Serbia is small country about 10 million people live there,and as we know Kosovo is Serbian provincy,so i don't see any reason for two shows in such a small country

According to our books, it's an independent country.  Smiley

Not saying GN'R will play there, just saying be careful with your nationalistic/political posts on an international message board.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 12:03:52 PM »

According to our books, it's an independent country.  Smiley

Not saying GN'R will play there, just saying be careful with your nationalistic/political posts on an international message board.

/jarmo

ok...you're the boss peace
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: