Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:58:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl n' Slash r ready to star over new in 2006
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl n' Slash r ready to star over new in 2006  (Read 22963 times)
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2006, 10:23:58 AM »

Jesus, are you stoned man??? 'Cause I'm drunk and I don't know what are you talkin' about. It's much more than throwing gold or forgiving. I believe that we will see them together someday and I'm sure it won't be because of money...

rofl? ...hello?Huh?? where d'ya live? ...lost in a world of child fantasy? they were never friends honestly, slash n' axl got united all cuz of their millionaire contracts 'till 1995 (da'right time when gnr broke up forever)? ?Roll Eyes? so do ya little babe still think money doesn't have ta do with? da?show business ain?t care ?bout people?s soul, just it has ta do with producin? more n? more money no matter what so i guess it's time for ya to stop watchin' da'disney channel for once, there r other adult channels ta discover life confused

Roll Eyes? hey bucketheadfan you wrote many words to contradict me so i don't know what ta answer ta ya....can see u r a smart gnr fan for sure....ya have too much ta say to us after learnin' how ta write in English !!!!,right?? ?hihi

I'll go to call mum to beat your ass.  hihi I can see you don't understand much about music and way of living do you? Hahaha...

BTW...I've noticed a lot here have this complex about how old they are...Stupid! Disney...that just killed me... yes

"...It don't really matter..."
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2006, 08:02:48 PM »

I have to agree about the money, but I think Slash would rather be a spokesperson for " so you think you can dance" only it would be "so you think you can play guitar" reality tv show, like navarro. Axl 's european fans in all the concert photos seem to be adolescent boys around ages 12-22 maximum. Sure there are some older fans around 28 and 38 and even some? women . But it is mostly boys in puberty who are attending axls new burlesque concerts with the midgets and the strippers.? Axl is AFRAID to come back? to USA, he was supposed to be back to america land of the free on august 2nd, but instead hes been finding every reason to stay in London, pretending he has a girlfriend and seeing people who have "the cancer" and going to birthday parties for 80's pop stars, who now write childrens books and study kabbalah.? This will be his "one & only" comeback because hes old and thats what happens. The only other alternative is to be stven tyler and mick jagger, but axls passionately against wrinkles, so if you want to see him perform this is the last 2 year stint,? by september 2007. he wont tour anymore....keekee Shocked

Shocked rant? it's so fucking creepy ta see axl afraid 'bout facin' the u.s.a these days (his own yankee land) ?.U2, elton john, rolling stones n' paul McCartney r still rulin' E.E.U.U these times, they r foreigners there though? hihi? ? ? but axl just wanna hide himself in Venezuela or Europe.....so i now wonder where's that rude Yankee boy we knew in the 80's?? Undecided Undecided Undecided?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 08:04:34 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2006, 09:31:49 PM »

Shocked rant  it's so fucking creepy ta see axl afraid 'bout facin' the u.s.a these days (his own yankee land) ?.U2, elton john, rolling stones n' paul McCartney r still rulin' E.E.U.U these times, they r foreigners there though  hihi      but axl just wanna hide himself in Venezuela or Europe.....so i now wonder where's that rude Yankee boy we knew in the 80's?  Undecided Undecided Undecided 
He is still in London but i think he grew up  hihi 

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2006, 06:03:06 PM »

Shocked rant? it's so fucking creepy ta see axl afraid 'bout facin' the u.s.a these days (his own yankee land) ?.U2, elton john, rolling stones n' paul McCartney r still rulin' E.E.U.U these times, they r foreigners there though? hihi? ? ? but axl just wanna hide himself in Venezuela or Europe.....so i now wonder where's that rude Yankee boy we knew in the 80's?? Undecided Undecided Undecided?
He is still in London but i think he grew up? hihi?

Roll Eyes don't try ta sound funny so what da'fuck does it have ta do with growin' up? axl used ta be a rude guy who wasn't afraid 'bout playin' 'round da'globe but he's scared now ta face his own country, when we all know that only crapy bands r rulin? da?u.s.a right now  hihi !!!! then d'ya think we must call him ?Axl-da'brave man?? ....hell, i can't believe who axl is THESE TIMES!!!!  rant
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2006, 07:34:41 PM »

Honestly Ven, some things you say just don't make sense at times.. take your quote above "he's scared now to face his own country".  If that were true, do you honestly think he'd have shows lined up HERE in America in the next couple of months?!!  He's coming here and he's going to kick ass like he always has.. Whether you want to admit it or not, Axl is back.. His band is kicking ass again, and nothing is going to stop that..

Please clarify further what you mean by THESE TIMES.. Axl is better THESE TIMES than he has been in the last few years.. at least he's not a recluse.. he's playing shows and kicking ass.. plain and simple, and nothing you or anyone else in this thread can say changes that..

Sure he's not the SAME Axl he was in the late 80's, early 90's, but he's still playing music at least..

-Dave

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2006, 08:08:39 PM »

Roll Eyes don't try ta sound funny so what da'fuck does it have ta do with growin' up? axl used ta be a rude guy who wasn't afraid 'bout playin' 'round da'globe but he's scared now ta face his own country, when we all know that only crapy bands r rulin? da?u.s.a right now  hihi !!!! then d'ya think we must call him ?Axl-da'brave man?? ....hell, i can't believe who axl is THESE TIMES!!!!  rant
Dude, Axl is no longer the rude yankee boy he was in the 80`s just because his life has changed. AFD is a pure reflection of the way they lived in the 80`s and that`s gone since a long time ago so Axl and the other ex-GnR members became less rude,cocky, etc. Axl afraid of facing his own country?Huh? He toured Europe because summer is music festival`s season and the majority of the bands spend the summer playing in this festivals. But anyways, the U.S. tour is about to go off ok . The money will reunite GnR? Slash has been offered millions of dollars to reunite with Axl but he always refused and will always refuse to re-join GnR for money  Wink
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 01:21:10 PM by gueli » Logged

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2006, 06:42:57 PM »

Roll Eyes don't try ta sound funny so what da'fuck does it have ta do with growin' up? axl used ta be a rude guy who wasn't afraid 'bout playin' 'round da'globe but he's scared now ta face his own country, when we all know that only crapy bands r rulin? da?u.s.a right now? hihi !!!! then d'ya think we must call him ?Axl-da'brave man?? ....hell, i can't believe who axl is THESE TIMES!!!!? rant
Dude, Axl is no longer the rude yankee boy he was in the 80`s just because his life has changed. AFD is a pure reflection of the way they lived in the 80`s and that`s gone since a long time ago so Axl and the other ex-GnR members became less rude,cocky, etc. Axl afraid of facing his own country?Huh? He toured Europe because summer is music festival`s season and the majoroty of the bandas spend the summer playing in this festivals. But anyways, the U.S. tour is about to go off ok . The money will reunite GnR? Slash has been offered millions of dollars to reunite with Axl but he always refused and will always refuse to re-join GnR for money? Wink

Hey JeRrYFaR, d?ya think we r all so fucking idiots ta forget how many times we were all alone while missin? Axl/GNR? let me clear ur memories up now  hihi  : 

-Axl stopped da?band that time, even when he came back in 2001 his voice was fucked up

-in 2002 he stopped that fucking tour once again

-in 2004 B.H left GNR while axl didn?t show up his face just to give a better explanation ta da?media

-they didn?t play at rock in rio 2004 just cuz axl wasn?t able to play with 2 guitar players only!

-in 2006 he still says gnr?s on workin? on a new album when we?ve been hearin? this over n? over again n? d?ya still want us to believe in axl these days? We don?t deserve some fucking respect after makin? axl rich n? famous,UHUH? 

?Buddy, we r gnr fans n? not fucking naive retards!!!!!  rant 

Roll Eyes  this is for ya gueli : aerosmith is a rock band that never changed their way to play rock n? roll, those guys were doin? drugs for years, they had stupid managers, they almost got destroyed by themselves but they r still alive playin? good rock n? roll?.now d?ya notice what axl?s doin? these days?
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2006, 07:18:44 PM »

Huh Aerosmith aren't what they used to be at all, they were great but they're a bit bon jovi sounding now, think about it, just listen to 'Crazy' by Aerosmith and 'Bed of Roses' by Bon Jovi. They're singing from the same hymn sheet. GNR have always offered us something a bit more special  yes

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2006, 07:41:36 PM »

Huh Aerosmith aren't what they used to be at all, they were great but they're a bit bon jovi sounding now, think about it, just listen to 'Crazy' by Aerosmith and 'Bed of Roses' by Bon Jovi. They're singing from the same hymn sheet. GNR have always offered us something a bit more special? yes

Angry  what da'fuck? aerosmith never lose their way to make good rock n' roll, bon jovi is a boy band from the start, u never can compare them to aerosmith, n' hell yeah,   Roll Eyes GNR always offered us something a bit more special but we all gotta wait for it like fucking retard guys, i finished the high school, finished up the university n' i'm still waiting for the Chinese democracy album!!!!!!  rant  of course they always give us something new  hihi
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2006, 08:47:55 AM »

Huh Aerosmith aren't what they used to be at all, they were great but they're a bit bon jovi sounding now, think about it, just listen to 'Crazy' by Aerosmith and 'Bed of Roses' by Bon Jovi. They're singing from the same hymn sheet. GNR have always offered us something a bit more special? yes

Angry? what da'fuck? aerosmith never lose their way to make good rock n' roll, bon jovi is a boy band from the start, u never can compare them to aerosmith, n' hell yeah,? ?Roll Eyes GNR always offered us something a bit more special but we all gotta wait for it like fucking retard guys, i finished the high school, finished up the university n' i'm still waiting for the Chinese democracy album!!!!!!? rant? of course they always give us something new? hihi

Aerosmith are miles above queer ass Bon Jovi..  Go pick up Honkin On BoBo!!! It kicks ass....

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »

Angry? what da'fuck? aerosmith never lose their way to make good rock n' roll, bon jovi is a boy band from the start, u never can compare them to aerosmith, n' hell yeah,? ?Roll Eyes GNR always offered us something a bit more special but we all gotta wait for it like fucking retard guys, i finished the high school, finished up the university n' i'm still waiting for the Chinese democracy album!!!!!!? rant? of course they always give us something new? hihi

Aerosmith are miles above queer ass Bon Jovi..? Go pick up Honkin On BoBo!!! It kicks ass....

...i dont know why but something tells me that you r an a-teen fan....so remember this is a GNR forum please  confused
mainline
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2006, 10:28:22 PM »

......can't believe a thread started by AxlRoseVen has gone 5 pages.............. Tongue
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2006, 06:52:24 PM »

Huh I don't understand him at all. And I'm being fair now peace

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2006, 02:51:09 AM »

I wish they would start over at least as people... No need to stay mad at eachother forever, both should thank the other for part of the success in their lives..
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2006, 07:48:29 PM »

I wish they would start over at least as people... No need to stay mad at eachother forever, both should thank the other for part of the success in their lives..

i'm so fucking sure they do but they won't say this to the world ever all cuz of they hate each other anyway!!!  Undecided 
strattao
Opening Act

World Tour 2000Something

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2006, 05:28:26 PM »

Maybe they would kiss and make up?
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2006, 05:11:32 PM »

Maybe they would kiss and make up?

ya pretend ta be funny like me but they both could cuz da'show bussines works this way, no matter what!  hihi
sisterofyu
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2006, 09:37:02 PM »

I was very frightened to witness the very polite "well scripted" axl rose at the VMAS , I could see instantly that he was AFRAID of MTV and the Music Mafia EXECS, he practically confessed he was Forced to Present, otherwise he could be "ruined" in the media, and So he complied.....watching it I felt his fear from those "musical terrorists"  and I was truly impressed that he was able to survive the award show without a breakdown.  I also think after finally downloading all the new songs  I could get someone to send me from chinese democracy, that axl has been having a mixture of the beatles "let it be" album along with too much " a clockwork orange" movies late at night, yet somehow hauntingly he pulled it off where I want more and more ......proceed proceed....I love that chinese democracy so when the fuck is the cd going to be released? Please I will never go see him live because of my fear of crowds so I NEED that cd released......keekee
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »

I was very frightened to witness the very polite "well scripted" axl rose at the VMAS , I could see instantly that he was AFRAID of MTV and the Music Mafia EXECS, he practically confessed he was Forced to Present, otherwise he could be "ruined" in the media, and So he complied.....watching it I felt his fear from those "musical terrorists"? and I was truly impressed that he was able to survive the award show without a breakdown.? I also think after finally downloading all the new songs? I could get someone to send me from chinese democracy, that axl has been having a mixture of the beatles "let it be" album along with too much " a clockwork orange" movies late at night, yet somehow hauntingly he pulled it off where I want more and more ......proceed proceed....I love that chinese democracy so when the fuck is the cd going to be released? Please I will never go see him live because of my fear of crowds so I NEED that cd released......keekee

oh my darling! ya r so fucking right!!!! ...Axl was there cuz he was Forced ta present n' it's a bad sign ta understand that Cyndi Louper, Whitney Houston;Corey Haim n' Axl have a good job when VMAs r comin' up every year, they just use da'fallen celebrities ta present new pop stars,..."so if ya r so rich n' famous then why you should agree a horrible job like that", i'm so sure slash isn't so fucking insane ta do da'same!!!!  no
sisterofyu
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2006, 01:10:02 PM »

You are Delightful & Delicious to read  Mr Honcho of Hunches ok, there are moments we are so in tune to axls sad suppositions we might mistake his own disapointing decisions as our very own...YIKES!!!!  Cheesy....nevertheless your well thought out posts are inspiring , uplifting, insightful, for you know the true meaning of ROCK n ROLL . These atrocious events we have witnessed come directly from Merck Manhandler Mercuriadis, hes the true Manchurian Candidate of Music leading axl down a path of submissive obediance that can only retire him into commercials for car insurance like little richard....keekee Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: