Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:47:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GNR ARE ON TOUR SELLING OUT VENUES in the US!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR ARE ON TOUR SELLING OUT VENUES in the US!!!  (Read 23251 times)
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »

and two more are going to be SOLD OUT in the next few weeks!!

Could you be more specific as to what cities? Also are they predicted to be sold out
on the concert dates (when a lot of people just show up to buy a ticket) or before?
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 09:57:08 PM »

Look you fucking twat, we know you are on Velvet Revolvers ass-squad-Heroin-junkie-Weiland's stupid ass street team. ?You post the same shit, and fucking Phish and Spam the board with FUCKIN LIES.

Look, we have already discussed this, but here is how it works so everyone knows, and there is not fake propaganda spreading like fucking Rovian (yeah, Karl fuckin "Weiland" liar Rove) wildfire. ?

TICKETMASTER HOLDS BACK A FEW HUNDRED TICKETS FOR EVERY SHOW TO PREVENT SCALPERS FROM BUYING ALL THE TICKETS. ?IT'S IN TICKETMASTERS DISCLAIMER FOR ALL SOLD OUT SHOWS "CHECK BACK LATER, AS WE WILL RELEASE SOME TICKETS." ?

YOU DIG, YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT--QUIT POSTING THE SAME STUPID FUCKING LIES ON THE BOARD, AND TAKE YOUR CUCKOLD-WANNABE STRATEGIES TO THE FUCKING DICK ENHANCING CHAT ROOM!! ?

PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE THESE STUPID FUCKIN THREADS!!! ?HERE IS THE LINK TO THE EARLIER DISCUSSION JACKASS.

I DO KNOW THE RULES MODERATORS, BUT TODAY (WHAT, TEN SPAMMERS KEEP PUTTING THE SAME POST UP UNDER DIFFERENT USERNAMES), AND THIS POST, SHOULD BE AN EXCEPTION.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=35502.0

I think you better calm down!!!!!!! Anyone with half a brain knows this tour is DOOMED with no CD, no single, and no promo. Remember 2002? Nothing is different. These are not big euro festivals with 15 bands for people to see, and GnR just happened to be 1 of them, this is a tour with GnR as the main act? We have already seen this show!

the fact that you had already seen titanic didnt stop you from watching it 5 more times.

Wrong! I already knew the ending and NEVER seen it.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 09:57:17 PM »

Well, I would imagine both Vegas shows will be sold out by showtime, the Inland Invasion with Guns n' Roses (that is what the tickets say) has sold over 40,000 tickets--I think the venue holds what 46,834, and I have it on good word that a few of the arena shows have sold (like the Europe dates, where one could not tell on Ticketslasher) far better than anyone knows!!!  I will say this, at least one of the California arenas is going to be close to a sell out by showtime Wink

GNR, are only going to get bigger, and bigger this year!!!  They have done a great job making sure the fans, who have been through hell and highwater supporting, are getting the tickets to these early shows!!!   One can only imagine, just how "hype" they are going to be in the very near future!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 09:58:11 PM »

Amen brother!!? I live in Kentucky but I'm traveling to see GN'R in TENN, just like I Vegas and New York..yeah you can go ahead and call me a diehard.? I just need to get a hold of this presale password!!? Can't wait...GN'R 2006 baby!

I will see u in TN!

Im gonna wear on HTGTH Shirt so Ill be recognizable!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 10:01:27 PM »

I am going to TN, most likely, as well!!!  GNFR 2006!!!!   Just wait until the detractors are hit in the face with the wall of sound this band puts out live!!!!  ok
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »

GNR are on fucking tour, coming to a region near you---this year!!!? ?Check out Appetite for Collection to get a taste of the sonic onslaught!!!? GNR's last four shows in the US were SOLD OUT!!!? In Europe, they averaged over 20,000 in attendance per show!!? The upcoming tour, JUST announced, already has four SOLD OUT SHOWS, and two more are going to be SOLD OUT in the next few weeks!!? GNR just announced five more concert dates, and are in the process of announcing more dates!!!? In addition, Chinese Democracy is coming out this year, and the band is better live than ever!!!

GNR will shake your ASS all fucking night, like a banshee on Red Bull!!!? Go see them live--in a city near you!!? And to all those opposed, WELL???

Thank you finally for a positive thread! beer

Lets get excited people! ?Enough with the negative BS!

freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 10:02:11 PM »

Look you fucking twat, we know you are on Velvet Revolvers ass-squad-Heroin-junkie-Weiland's stupid ass street team. ?You post the same shit, and fucking Phish and Spam the board with FUCKIN LIES.

Look, we have already discussed this, but here is how it works so everyone knows, and there is not fake propaganda spreading like fucking Rovian (yeah, Karl fuckin "Weiland" liar Rove) wildfire. ?

TICKETMASTER HOLDS BACK A FEW HUNDRED TICKETS FOR EVERY SHOW TO PREVENT SCALPERS FROM BUYING ALL THE TICKETS. ?IT'S IN TICKETMASTERS DISCLAIMER FOR ALL SOLD OUT SHOWS "CHECK BACK LATER, AS WE WILL RELEASE SOME TICKETS." ?

YOU DIG, YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT--QUIT POSTING THE SAME STUPID FUCKING LIES ON THE BOARD, AND TAKE YOUR CUCKOLD-WANNABE STRATEGIES TO THE FUCKING DICK ENHANCING CHAT ROOM!! ?

PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE THESE STUPID FUCKIN THREADS!!! ?HERE IS THE LINK TO THE EARLIER DISCUSSION JACKASS.

I DO KNOW THE RULES MODERATORS, BUT TODAY (WHAT, TEN SPAMMERS KEEP PUTTING THE SAME POST UP UNDER DIFFERENT USERNAMES), AND THIS POST, SHOULD BE AN EXCEPTION.

I think you better calm down!!!!!!! Anyone with half a brain knows this tour is DOOMED with no CD, no single, and no promo. Remember 2002? Nothing is different. These are not big euro festivals with 15 bands for people to see, and GnR just happened to be 1 of them, this is a tour with GnR as the main act? We have already seen this show!

Everything is different than 2002, and really just because you keep saying something, does not mean it's true. ?What's next today (you seem to be hinting at it), another wannabe who was not at any of the shows complaining about the setlist. ?Where do you leeches and cockroaches come from? ?Really, do you get off on spreading total lies on these websites, in hope the Blabbermouth or someone will report it? ?Do you get off on ripping a band? ?Get a life, quickly, and then get a brain! ?

What are you talking about? What am I hinting at? What are you drinking? I have seen gnr 5 times starting in 88 and yes in 2002. I LOVE them, how am I ripping on them? Wannabe? Lets compare our cd's and memorabelia (how ever that is spelled). I know you wont come close. But as a fan, I have a right to an opinion. This tour failed in 2002. FACT!!!!!!! Most people on these boards are in agreement that it makes no sense to do it all over all wrong again.!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 10:04:46 PM »

the fact that you had already seen titanic didnt stop you from watching it 5 more times.

Wrong! I already knew the ending and NEVER seen it.

Umm, I would hope so being that it is a part of history and not just a movie. drool
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 10:06:05 PM »

Everything is different than 2002, and really just because you keep saying something, does not mean it's true. ?What's next today (you seem to be hinting at it), another wannabe who was not at any of the shows complaining about the setlist. ?Where do you leeches and cockroaches come from? ?Really, do you get off on spreading total lies on these websites, in hope the Blabbermouth or someone will report it? ?Do you get off on ripping a band? ?Get a life, quickly, and then get a brain! ?

What are you talking about? What am I hinting at? What are you drinking? I have seen gnr 5 times starting in 88 and yes in 2002. I LOVE them, how am I ripping on them? Wannabe? Lets compare our cd's and memorabelia (how ever that is spelled). I know you wont come close. But as a fan, I have a right to an opinion. This tour failed in 2002. FACT!!!!!!! Most people on these boards are in agreement that it makes no sense to do it all over all wrong again.!

What, so now your a bigger fan if you have more Gn'R stuff?? ?I'm sorry I didn't realize that's how it worked. I don't have much money, therefore I don't have that much Gn'R stuff, so I guess I can't call myself a fan..............listen to yourself you fool....the tour failed in 2002 cause only half the dates were played, FACT! Oh, and you didn't answer my question you idiot....So what would you rather have? A year of NOTHING or being able to go see your favorite band live? Answer me that you FAN

Axl is God.
dariano
Headliner

Double talkin' jive, Get the money motherfucker!

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 10:11:52 PM »

I look forward to fianlly meeting some of you in Vegas...will any of you be there Saturday night?  I would expect this show to be sold out by Sat.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 10:15:58 PM »

I cant wait till they come to the North East. I'm going to as many shows as possible.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 10:16:55 PM »

I look forward to fianlly meeting some of you in Vegas...will any of you be there Saturday night?? I would expect this show to be sold out by Sat.

The Saturday show is officially SOLD OUT!!!  They just released the anti-scalper hold back tickets today!!
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 10:27:42 PM »

I look forward to fianlly meeting some of you in Vegas...will any of you be there Saturday night?? I would expect this show to be sold out by Sat.

The Saturday show is officially SOLD OUT!!!? They just released the anti-scalper hold back tickets today!!

I wish I was in Vegas this Sat.  It's my 38th bday.

Oh well...I have Sacramento and San Diego and Tampa to look forward to.
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 10:27:49 PM »

What, so now your a bigger fan if you have more Gn'R stuff?? ?I'm sorry I didn't realize that's how it worked. I don't have much money, therefore I don't have that much Gn'R stuff, so I guess I can't call myself a fan..............listen to yourself you fool....the tour failed in 2002 cause only half the dates were played, FACT! Oh, and you didn't answer my question you idiot....So what would you rather have? A year of NOTHING or being able to go see your favorite band live? Answer me that you FAN

Dude! Why are you so mad? Listen, I dont care how much money you have, or what you do. We share a passion for a great band. All I am saying is this: If axl wants to continue to play old songs and do nothing new, than at least let the guys who deserve credit for the old songs come along and play. You are correct, only half of the tour was played. But why? I think this band has tons of potential, but we keep seeing new band, old music? I just didnt like the fact that you assumed I was here spamming or not supporting, cause that is not the case at all. It gets frustrating (at least to me) that they just cant be like every other band (yes, even like the old band). Put out a single, release cd, then support it with a tour. That is really all I am saying. You can at least agree that is a smart way to do things? People keep using examples of motley crue, or poison touring with nothing new. The difference is that it is the original line up. That is a reason to see them (for the memories). Like in 2002, I just wanted to hear axl sing my favorite songs live again. But now, I want to see this new band do new things. We are all on the same team here man, we love gnr and support axl, and want to see him succeed
King Sand
Patron Saint of Dust N' Bones
Rocker

... And there was nothing left but a grain of Sand

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 10:30:15 PM »

Thank god!!!  AMEN!!!  Positive comments!!!  Cheers to all who are looking forward to some GNR this summer and fall!!  This will be one hell of a close-out to 2006!!!!  I'll be at the show in Tampa!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:43:49 PM by King Sand » Logged

"Strange travel plans are dancing lessons from God." - Kurt Vonnegut
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 10:31:26 PM »

true that the shows arent sold out Lips Sealed ticketmaster does say it realses more tickets when the events get closer. yes
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 10:32:45 PM »

It does indeed make you wonder how much longer they can keep going with absolute silence regarding the album. September is already starting to wither away...we're almost halfway through...that leaves October and November...late November is the absolute latest that album could possibly come out, they'd be committing financial suicide by releasing it at any point in December.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 10:36:03 PM »

Check the GNR on Tour Section we have pre-parties planned beer
GnrAxl4life
Headliner

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 10:57:42 PM »

Ticketmaster dumps tickets back in as the show nears. Ive already bought tickets to sold out events the day before. It works every time.
Super-Ecwfan1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 11:14:58 PM »

I've bought wrestling tickets off Ticketmaster and yes they do hold some tickets back. Tours this year hasn't been that good as the Dixie Chicks had to cancel 14 shows and redo their tour this year.

Heres the thing to the naysayers....if the tour was selling badly , they wouldn't be adding dates to it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: