Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:43:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1462479 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5460 on: May 23, 2017, 03:43:56 PM »

Due to the events in Manchester, whatever was planned for May 24th, will now happen on Thursday morning.

Stay tuned, and Nightrain members make sure you check the official site on Thursday.  ok

Edit: NOW, not NOT....

/jarmo

Well that rules out the suggestion of any 'secret show' in LA then.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5461 on: May 23, 2017, 03:50:27 PM »

As small as it seems, I really appreciate that the announcement has been delayed, whatever it may be. It's nice that what's going on here in the North of England is being recognized, and that perhaps the mood isn't right to get excited about things.

Stuggling to come to terms with last night personally. The venue, the timing- it's all far far too close to home. Girlfriend even had friends at the show last night. I almost feel guilty today for getting excited about secret GNR news.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #5462 on: May 23, 2017, 04:05:40 PM »

Shit, I just had to double check and make sure my Nightrain log-in still worked.

Should we be getting excited here?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
SV4GNR
Opening Act

« Reply #5463 on: May 23, 2017, 04:25:26 PM »

Shit, I just had to double check and make sure my Nightrain log-in still worked.

My NT has run out and I don't want to pay the $$ to get back on right now. Any idea what's coming?
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5464 on: May 23, 2017, 04:28:05 PM »

My NT has run out and I don't want to pay the $$ to get back on right now. Any idea what's coming?

I can let people know if needs be. I'm guessing it'll be a ticket pre-sale.

MHC
Headliner

« Reply #5465 on: May 23, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »

Hrmm, dammit. I just bought a plane ticket to LA from Oakland. I was in LA during the week leading up to and including April 1 last year, but somehow didn't hear about the Troubadour gig until it was too late. I also went down for the 2008 Chinese Democracy party at the Roxy (Dizzy and Tom Zutaut were there). My flight returns home very early Thursday. This was a gamble, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Axl, Slash, Duff, if you're in the lurch Wednesday night due to the changes in timing, hit me up and we can grab dinner. Smiley
SV4GNR
Opening Act

« Reply #5466 on: May 23, 2017, 04:31:09 PM »

I can let people know if needs be. I'm guessing it'll be a ticket pre-sale.

That's what I was thinking also.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5467 on: May 23, 2017, 04:37:51 PM »

Any ideas what time any announcement will be on Thursday?

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #5468 on: May 23, 2017, 04:50:21 PM »

Guns N' Roses‏Cuenta @gunsnroses

We're just getting started...

#GnFnR #NotInThisLifetime Tour

http://smarturl.it/GnFnR2017

'' That Was Only, The Fucking' Beginning, Get In The Ring This Wesneday'' Video Play -_>

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.joe.ie%2Fmusic%2Fguns-n-roses-slane-589178

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5469 on: May 23, 2017, 04:51:52 PM »

Bloody hell. Thanks GNR.

https://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/videos/10155384258543069/

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5470 on: May 23, 2017, 06:38:32 PM »

Bit of me is starting to wonder if we might all be down the wrong track, and we could be looking at an Arena tour in Europe for the Winter.......hence the delay on the announcement.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #5471 on: May 23, 2017, 06:45:45 PM »

Bit of me is starting to wonder if we might all be down the wrong track, and we could be looking at an Arena tour in Europe for the Winter.......hence the delay on the announcement.

Announced by an LA radio station?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5472 on: May 23, 2017, 06:47:15 PM »

Possibly just the station bigging themselves up? I don't know. I think we've probably nailed it with the run of La shows, but just throwing a few more ideas at the wall for the hell of it!

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #5473 on: May 23, 2017, 06:49:08 PM »

Possibly just the station bigging themselves up? I don't know. I think we've probably nailed it with the run of La shows, but just throwing a few more ideas at the wall for the hell of it!

Could of course be more than just one thing being announced.

Something to do with both LA and Europe. That's a possibility.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #5474 on: May 23, 2017, 11:45:11 PM »

It is a possibility. But then again, they talk about getting back to where it all began.

It could also mean that GNR left Universal/Geffen and will publish the new album by themselves with the Uzi Sucide label. It is also a possibility. Grin

alf@melmac
Opening Act

« Reply #5475 on: May 24, 2017, 01:56:12 AM »

Have a look at Duffs Twitter - I think we'll hear him on KLOS (sorry I'm not firm to post links or pictures with my mobile)
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #5476 on: May 24, 2017, 02:42:34 AM »

It could also mean that GNR left Universal/Geffen and will publish the new album by themselves with the Uzi Sucide label. It is also a possibility. Grin
indeed, but in this case, it would be AFD re-release (no bonuses, no remaster, no other changes). that would fit perfectly into GNR 2016+ Smiley

Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #5477 on: May 24, 2017, 08:36:21 AM »

It is a possibility. But then again, they talk about getting back to where it all began.

Maybe, but GUNS has been trying to disassociate itself from Geffen for years, Axl did not swallow the Greatest Hits release in 2004. Maybe the Black Frog label is in control of everything now.
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #5478 on: May 24, 2017, 08:41:29 AM »

The truth is that Universal/Geffen fucked the GNR, and of course also that Axl remained faithful to them
MHC
Headliner

« Reply #5479 on: May 24, 2017, 01:16:03 PM »

I took the gamble and flew to LA last night. I'm working at a cafe that has both the billboard on Sunset and Tower Records in sight. Someone on another forum uploaded a photo of a covered billboard, but the GNR billboard on Sunset is the same as it's been for months.

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: