Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:31:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Why I cannot take Dizzy seriously....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why I cannot take Dizzy seriously....  (Read 25139 times)
west_coast_offense
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2004, 11:37:08 PM »

Here's something to ponder, where would Dizzy be without Axl??? No where..........Velvet Revolver would not want him. That's why he's "loyal". And as far as who's a liar.......Axl has never taken responsibility for his own actions. 2 years has passed and still no apology or no word about what happened in Philly. Everybody leaves his band then he makes some bitter statement about it like how he used Buckethead's departure as an excuse why he couldn't make it to Rock in Rio 4. So quick to apologize for that but still nothing about Philly or the rest of the U.S. tour. I have no respect for the useless keyboard player in Dizzy Reed.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2004, 12:12:20 AM »

Here's something to ponder, where would Dizzy be without Axl??? No where..........Velvet Revolver would not want him. That's why he's "loyal". And as far as who's a liar.......Axl has never taken responsibility for his own actions. 2 years has passed and still no apology or no word about what happened in Philly. Everybody leaves his band then he makes some bitter statement about it like how he used Buckethead's departure as an excuse why he couldn't make it to Rock in Rio 4. So quick to apologize for that but still nothing about Philly or the rest of the U.S. tour. I have no respect for the useless keyboard player in Dizzy Reed.

I have said this once and Ill say it again.
Did you ever think that on one is allowed to talk about what happened in philly?
Dizzy and tommy have both said this (that they cant really talk about it) ,and they never comment on it cept tommy said axl had the flu but that was it.

Did you ever notice CC has not commented on this either? Why do think think that is?
ITs because CC and Gnr probally settled out out of court and both agreed to not mention what really happened.
As for Dizzy being loytal to axl.
Did you ever think they are good friends and that is why Dizzy said in the band?  HE is not a turncoast like duff and slash.

Some people on this board really need to wake up and look at the facts and not just from slash's point of view, because we all know slash cannot be trusted.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
west_coast_offense
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2004, 12:27:16 AM »

Some people on this board really need to wake up and look at the facts and not just from slash's point of view, because we all know slash cannot be trusted.

You are minority on that one bro.
 ok
darkdays_01
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2004, 09:01:56 PM »

HE is not a turncoast like duff and slash.

On the topic, i never took Dizzy seriously when he was in the real GnR, he was outta place, but he may fit in nicely with this new thing Axl has going on, Axl can play acoustic guitar and Reed can play bongos.

Dave you really need to get a grip , you act like you know Slash , lighten up dude. yes
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2004, 09:07:25 PM »

HE is not a turncoast like duff and slash.

On the topic, i never took Dizzy seriously when he was in the real GnR, he was outta place, but he may fit in nicely with this new thing Axl has going on, Axl can play acoustic guitar and Reed can play bongos.

Dave you really need to get a grip , you act like you know Slash , lighten up dude. yes

All I know about slash is what he has said in interviews and its always changing, that is all I need to know.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2004, 09:44:32 PM »

Look at it this way....

You may not be all hyped up to go see Dizzy doing the GNR stuff solo, but you have to admit the guy is talented, definitely an asset to GNR.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2004, 05:18:40 AM »

Imagine Slash and Axl becoming friends again, and after a while they agree to do something musically together.. What the hell are all you only-Axl fans going to do then? Because you base your opinion on what Axl does at any given time.. I'm pretty sure a lot of you would go like:" uuh, Slash is cool, yeah, I've always liked that guy, uuh, Buckethead sucks, uuhh, I'm totally with Axl on this matter..uuhh"  Come on !!! They were like brothers, they loved eachothers so much, and they went trough hell together.. If someone did anything bad to one of them, the other would step up to kick some ass !!  It's more possible that they become friends again than new GnR becoming even close to the succes that GnR once had..  I'm a great GnR fan, Axl fan, and Slash fan.. without one of them, GnR would have never been known to the masses..

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: