Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:16:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do you think these concerts are really going to happen? Will Axl show up?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think these concerts are really going to happen? Will Axl show up?  (Read 25325 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #180 on: April 28, 2006, 11:10:54 AM »

With all the bullshit I've been through for this (one show for me) to get tickets, change my schedule, take vacation days, book flights, then change flights, book lodging, change the lodging twice, I really haven't had much time to worry about them not showing.? ?Undecided? ?

That being said, I have confidence that 4 four shows are going to happen.? ?ok

I think we're all going through alot to make these shows. I hope that if there is some sort of snag (*really* late start time) that the crowd doesn't take it out on the venue or the workers there who have nothing to do with it.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
nowayout
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2006, 05:28:13 PM »

Discuss
McDuff
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2006, 05:28:49 PM »

hasn't this already been posted?
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2006, 05:31:20 PM »

Yes and Yes. Clear Channel will have learnt their lesson from the 2002 tour, the contract that Axl would have had to sign will be an unprecidented legal masterpiece, he wont be able to not do the shows!

End of topic!

Jonx
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2006, 05:36:17 PM »

This time around, he wouldnt book the shows if he is planning on not doing them. He knows he cant afford another 2002.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »

No.  I don't think he's going to do ANY of them.  He just wants to tease the fans.

What a fuckin' dumb question.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »

Nope, I don't think he will. I think he just wanted to have a bit of fun and make a fool of everyone.

What kinda question is that, anyway?

I'm looking forward to seeing this thread locked.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2006, 05:44:24 PM »

I think Scott Wieland is going to fill in on half the dates
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2006, 05:45:55 PM »

oh man where are the mods?? Huh
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2006, 05:49:35 PM »

^ On Vacation?  They need some time off sometimes
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2006, 06:04:54 PM »

An AC DC cover band will show up instead of GNR  hihi

Of course they'll show up.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2006, 06:09:22 PM »

He'll show up yes He ain't stupid. If he doesn't, his career will go to oblivion nervous

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2006, 05:35:11 PM »

great topic this one... Wink I don?t get why some of you think this is a stupid topic... I think we all got to be worried... if we?re planning to go to any of the concerts...
and guess what? lol I?m a bit worried u know? Sad Of course that we can always think, the obvious, that if he doesn?t show up it will be the end of his career but again, what about 2002? Why did he do it? Did he prefer to going out at night, like he?s been doing now rather then performing to us? Cos if that?s what happened I hope he has changed his mind now. I really don?t see the point of a performer not showing up in his concerts...  But why is he not with the band, rehearsing? God isn?t that so important? Imagine going to a concert, if he shows up indeed, and he can?t even sing?  And if you are going to any concert of this tour I think you should be worried too. however, im not all pessimist. in fact, i?m the one who wants to go to RiR this year and whether u believe it or not it?s been like hell for me to find someone to go with me lol. I?ll explain... many of my friends (we?re pretty young, I?m 17) simply or don?t like Guns, or not even bother about them or worst some don?t even know who they are. Well, I could simply stay at home, watching the concert on TV but I just couldn?t stand it. Now comes my brother, he?s a great fan of the old GN?R and for him they just don?t exist anymore. For him, it was Axl who ruined the band and he can?t understand why he carries on with it... he thinks it?s stupid to waste like 53? to see an old, fat, with baseball shirt and ridiculous dreadlocks axl rose who does not even has a band as they?re changing all the time. Maybe he has the opinion of many of u, but as a fan he decided to give it a chance and we are both going. We haven?t bought the tickets yet cos we?re waiting for the NY concerts feedback as they?re very important, I think. lol guys I hope u understand my point of view and my worries... btw, you?re so funny, I?ve been visiting this forum for two months and I always laugh reading your posts... Grin ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2006, 06:27:11 PM »

crosses toenails so he does show up

PSS to skies above : please.

Nothing to say
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2006, 06:31:47 PM »

crosses toenails so he does show up

PSS to skies above : please.

I have no doubt in my mind that they'll show up. The time they go on is whats makin' me worry!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
GNRkid
Opening Act

I love beef jerky

« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2006, 07:38:58 PM »

I really hope he does, thats a lot of money wasted otherwise
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2006, 09:50:35 PM »

Life is to short to worrie about things all the time. Just take one day at time. I'm 100% sure theses shows will take place. 

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2006, 10:46:06 PM »

Axl will show up, no doubt.  He knows what's riding on this, and also it seems that he's in good health and has been seen going out more times in the last 3 months than he has in the last 10 years.  According to the GnR camp, both the Philly and Vancouver shows could have happened, the only people who know the truth are the promoters and the band.  But no matter what happened then, I think that Axl realizes that there's a lot on the line and that he needs to show up at these dates
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2006, 06:28:05 PM »

great topic this one... Wink I don?t get why some of you think this is a stupid topic... I think we all got to be worried... if we?re planning to go to any of the concerts...
and guess what? lol I?m a bit worried u know? Sad Of course that we can always think, the obvious, that if he doesn?t show up it will be the end of his career but again, what about 2002? Why did he do it? Did he prefer to going out at night, like he?s been doing now rather then performing to us? Cos if that?s what happened I hope he has changed his mind now. I really don?t see the point of a performer not showing up in his concerts...? But why is he not with the band, rehearsing? God isn?t that so important? Imagine going to a concert, if he shows up indeed, and he can?t even sing?? And if you are going to any concert of this tour I think you should be worried too. however, im not all pessimist. in fact, i?m the one who wants to go to RiR this year and whether u believe it or not it?s been like hell for me to find someone to go with me lol. I?ll explain... many of my friends (we?re pretty young, I?m 17) simply or don?t like Guns, or not even bother about them or worst some don?t even know who they are. Well, I could simply stay at home, watching the concert on TV but I just couldn?t stand it. Now comes my brother, he?s a great fan of the old GN?R and for him they just don?t exist anymore. For him, it was Axl who ruined the band and he can?t understand why he carries on with it... he thinks it?s stupid to waste like 53? to see an old, fat, with baseball shirt and ridiculous dreadlocks axl rose who does not even has a band as they?re changing all the time. Maybe he has the opinion of many of u, but as a fan he decided to give it a chance and we are both going. We haven?t bought the tickets yet cos we?re waiting for the NY concerts feedback as they?re very important, I think. lol guys I hope u understand my point of view and my worries... btw, you?re so funny, I?ve been visiting this forum for two months and I always laugh reading your posts... Grin ok

welcome to the forum, we all hope axl shows up but as a gnr fan you can never feel certain of a thing peace

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2006, 06:36:00 PM »

All I can say is this: I believe.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: