Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:22:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do you think these concerts are really going to happen? Will Axl show up?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think these concerts are really going to happen? Will Axl show up?  (Read 25319 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2006, 06:39:28 PM »

pssss :

when the crowd waits for too long, they drink too much beer and smoke too much pot.

Then, they get excited and pissed ( drunk and pissed off) and it goes TROUBLE

I am not moralizing, i am just saying that axl is always the one blamed for everything, so could it be a good idea if he gave everyone a lesson of....timing ?

Nothing to say
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »

pssss :

when the crowd waits for too long, they drink too much beer and smoke too much pot.

Then, they get excited and pissed ( drunk and pissed off) and it goes TROUBLE

I am not moralizing, i am just saying that axl is always the one blamed for everything, so could it be a good idea if he gave everyone a lesson of....timing ?

I just watched St. Louis '91 again last night and I was thinking about that whole thing again. Really, there was NO REASON for the crowd to do what they did at the end of that show.

Sure, he could take the fans into better consideration and maybe the pre-sales were the first step. Who knows, we may even get the worlds first 'on time' GNR shows too!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2006, 06:59:26 PM »

Oh if you only knew how i hope this happened.

Not because of us waiting , but because axl always gets blamed for everything and he takes it upon his shoulders to let eveeyone think what they want, but deep down, it's very unfair on himself.

Also, although i was young when it happened, there is a possibility that that st Louis incident was due to a nutcase. There are some about.

One male in particular. Cannot go on about it. He is here. And scary.

Nothing to say
Annie
« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2006, 07:06:22 PM »

Oh if you only knew how i hope this happened.

Not because of us waiting , but because axl always gets blamed for everything and he takes it upon his shoulders to let eveeyone think what they want, but deep down, it's very unfair on himself.

Also, although i was young when it happened, there is a possibility that that st Louis incident was due to a nutcase. There are some about.

One male in particular. Cannot go on about it. He is here. And scary.

I? totally agree with you. I was seriously injured at a Buckethead concert during the toy give-out when some idiot rushed the stage and practically dislocated my shoulder. I posted about it on the Bucketboard and some of the people there posted the rudest comments!
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2006, 07:14:15 PM »

Oh poor you !

Areyou okay going to concerts now or did it scare you ?

At pukkepop, i saw the cutest two little boys in the front row, and i prayed to god someone removed them before the concert started because i didn't feel too good ? ( instinct i guess)

And bang, at soon as our star walks on stage, i faint because a fight had started 12 rows back and people pushed and i almost crushed. Luckily, some fench fans lifted me and put their arms under mine and held me strong. i am very thankful. Very.

I also missed the entrance because i couldn't breathe anymore. Shame. I was going down, towards people's feet. I took a large breath in and managed to keep my control, but i was very panicky.

People on boards can be right idiots, can't they ?

Nothing to say
Annie
« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2006, 07:19:50 PM »

I am going on the 15th and 17th, I'm just not going to fight for the front. I am little nervous but NOTHING can top seeing AXL LIVE on stage! love
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2006, 07:21:50 PM »

I am going on the 15th and 17th, I'm just not going to fight for the front. I am little nervous but NOTHING can top seeing AXL LIVE on stage! love

I get you there !

I am going on the 20th of june in Paris.

I don't think i will go up front and will try to get a seated place because i now have a baby son to think about and cannot take risks with myself.

Nothing to say
Annie
« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2006, 07:24:23 PM »

I bet your baby is adorable! Have fun in Paris!
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2006, 07:30:46 PM »

I bet your baby is adorable! Have fun in Paris!

Oh he is !!!

I didn't think maternity would make me as happy as currently am. Being a mum is what i needed. I have lost years being stupid and wondring if i could, if this or that, and too many ifs made me lose too much time.

Have fun on your dates too !!!

Nothing to say
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2006, 04:32:32 AM »

flakey funny you should say that huh.im not sure what to think or hope anymore with tours.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: