Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:20:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "bucketheeeead!!!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "bucketheeeead!!!"  (Read 26230 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« on: May 09, 2006, 01:02:05 PM »

do you think it will happen? like with slash?
bucket scored a great deal of loyal fans during 2001/2002, do you think some morons will shout his name at the stage at any of the shows? that would suck! he's in my ass, that's where buckethead is, fuckhead, go home! rant

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
madagas
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 01:02:46 PM »

can you please stop starting threads......... Undecided
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 01:03:40 PM »

why? i'm just really pumped up about the new shows, but if jarmo wants me to stop, i'll stop. not you. Smiley

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 01:03:53 PM »

I doubt it.... the only fans buckethead had were fans of his before GnR.... Most people i know thought he was stupid but could play a mean guitar.

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 01:05:06 PM »

I doubt it.... the only fans buckethead had were fans of his before GnR.... Most people i know thought he was stupid but could play a mean guitar.

no, alot of gnr fans actually got into him after RIR and miss him alot, axl even thanked the fans who chose to embrace his role in gnr, so i woudn't be surprised if it happened.

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 01:05:21 PM »

I have a shirt from seeing BH two weeks ago, but I wasnt planning on wearing it to a show. Why test fate?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Origen
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 01:08:04 PM »

can you please stop starting threads......... Undecided

rofl rofl rofl Like 5 topics on the 1st page.

And you ain't going to get many (if any) people shouting for Buckethead, but I suspect alot of people are still going to be shoutign for Slash.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 01:08:17 PM »

bh was blip no gnr fans know who he is outside of fantasy land.. That would be like a chant for robin or tommy, ?no one knows..
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 01:09:18 PM »

bh was blip no gnr fans know who he is outside of fantasy land.. That would be like a chant for robin or tommy, ?no one knows..

you're actually wrong, bucket gained tons of fans, especially guitar interested ones...

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 01:09:34 PM »

Enough new threads already.

Just because you suddenly decide to spam the GN'R section, doesn't make you the biggest fan here. ?Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 01:10:58 PM »

Enough new threads already.

Just because you suddenly decide to spam the GN'R section, doesn't make you the biggest fan here. ?Tongue

/jarmo

where did i say i wanted to be the biggest fans? Huh my topics are on point, man, and look, only positive posts today! do a search! so how about you reset my karma thing now huh? beer

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 01:11:45 PM »

you're actually wrong, bucket gained tons of fans, especially guitar interested ones...

no doubt he gained fans, but not nearly enough for people going to a gnr show to be mass gatherings expecting him..
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 01:12:11 PM »

ok your right.... bucket has TONS of fans all are gonna be at the NY shows chanting his name.... are you happy now???

Who gives a shit if people shout his name..... hes not gonna be there so they will just look stupid anyways.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 01:13:33 PM »

no doubt he gained fans, but not nearly enough for people going to a gnr show to be mass gatherings expecting him..

who said anything about mass gatherings, when have there ever been mass gatherings chanting slash's name? i'm talking about losers man, individuals who come to the shows just to fuck things up! and buckethead is popular among gnr fans, so who knows!

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 01:14:30 PM »

so how about you reset my karma thing now huh? beer

How about you stop pushing your luck? ?Roll Eyes

I don't think people go to the shows to scream Buckethead. What's the point in that?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 01:16:30 PM »

I know your point as in the where's slash.. Difference is when most normal people see a gnr show they kind of expect to see the famous gnr guitarist, who really expects to see buckethead ,he has never even been on one thing gnr..? 3 weeks of shows seen by a small number doesn't mean to much..
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 01:16:43 PM »

I don't think people go to the shows to scream Buckethead. What's the point in that?

/jarmo
whats the point in shouting slash ?peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2006, 01:18:07 PM »

regardless what the fans scream ... Buckethead and Herbie have kept their silence about Axl and GNR and havent badmouthed them one bit ... Axl really hasnt been too negative either which is cool (unlike tommy) ... I just hope that Axl can stay cool on this matter and not use Bucket as a starting point for his onstage rants.

Whatever happened there , drop it and move on .. Buckethead obviously has. Ya know?

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 01:18:24 PM »

/jarmo
whats the point in shouting slash ?peace

maybe some felt robbed when they went to see gnr and only axl was there hihi
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 01:20:20 PM »

actually, when the new guitar player is announced, that will help me get over buckethead. i have felt that there has been a void ever since he left, even though they haven't played live since then, but now i can finally feel like the band is complete again Smiley that will be a relief! peace

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: