Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:03:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "bucketheeeead!!!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "bucketheeeead!!!"  (Read 26233 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »

so how about you reset my karma thing now huh? beer

How about you stop pushing your luck?  Roll Eyes

I don't think people go to the shows to scream Buckethead. What's the point in that?

/jarmo
whats the point in shouting slash  peace

maybe some felt robbed when they went to see gnr and only axl was there hihi

I honestly think if Axl had faith in this new band he would make more of an effort to promote the new members before shows happened. People can say what they want but outside of the internet fanbase most people hear "gnr back on tour" and they think Axl/Slash are back on tour.

Then again , obviously it's smart of axl to keep people thinking the old , more famous lineup , still exists.

You sly dog axl ... just show up this time jerk!  peace

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 01:22:16 PM »

so how about you reset my karma thing now huh? beer

How about you stop pushing your luck? ?Roll Eyes

I don't think people go to the shows to scream Buckethead. What's the point in that?

/jarmo
whats the point in shouting slash ?peace

maybe some felt robbed when they went to see gnr and only axl was there hihi
those who actually thought slash was gonna be there should wake up and smell the coffee ?hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 01:23:59 PM »

People can say what they want but outside of the internet fanbase most people hear "gnr back on tour" and they think Axl/Slash are back on tour.

you know it, I know it, even the press think it... It's just here where people think this is some long living band that has been rocking for years..

those who actually thought slash was gonna be there should wake up and smell the coffee

Maybe, maybe not, I only follow band members today in bands I'm dead into, others you could throw me some tickets and I wouldn't know who was where, I would just expect the real members to be there based on the name..
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 01:26:39 PM »

bh was blip no gnr fans know who he is outside of fantasy land.. That would be like a chant for robin or tommy, ?no one knows..

you're actually wrong, bucket gained tons of fans, especially guitar interested ones...

no doubt he gained fans, but not nearly enough for people going to a gnr show to be mass gatherings expecting him..

who said anything about mass gatherings, when have there ever been mass gatherings chanting slash's name? i'm talking about losers man, individuals who come to the shows just to fuck things up! and buckethead is popular among gnr fans, so who knows!
People should shout for onyl one reason or start a chant for one reason. ?To get something they want. Shouting or chanting for a solo or a older song that isnt played much, makes some sense, sense you may get your wish, shouting for someone like BH when is isnt there is disrespectful and will get you no where. ?MOST fans of GnR want to see Axl and his crew rip out the old songs and new hits. I am sure BH got some interest out of people but no one is going to the NY shows hoping to see him.

Also, please stop starting pointless threads those belong in the Dead Horse. Why not add to a few already posted topics about your love of BH and GnR. A topic like "bucketheeeead!!!" onyl makes people think that there is NEW news on him and yout topic really should be "Pointless BH fan who has nothing better to do then start pointless topics."

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Death Cube K
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 01:33:24 PM »

can you please stop starting threads.........

And can you please be a little more nice.  ok

They wont shout Buckethead....he wasnt in it for a long time...different than Slash.
AmyRose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 01:34:58 PM »

Why do people start threads like this?
Just dumb I guess.
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 02:05:29 PM »

dumb isnt the word, more like retarded ok

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 02:07:55 PM »

dumb isnt the word, more like retarded ok

if you had any idea as to what my intelligence is, you would keep your mouth shut, let alone insult me over a half-serious topic on a message board. have fun with your first karma point now.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 02:13:01 PM »

uh oh im shaking in my boots, not my 1st karma point Cry 

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 02:13:46 PM »

uh oh im shaking in my boots, not my 1st karma point Cry?

don't worry, it's not all it's cranked up to be. it won't hurt.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
McDuff
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 02:15:25 PM »

bh was blip no gnr fans know who he is outside of fantasy land.. That would be like a chant for robin or tommy,  no one knows..

you're actually wrong, bucket gained tons of fans, especially guitar interested ones...

not really,I think the stuff Bucket did live and on some of the demos were great,but I could really care less what the hell he does now
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 02:18:34 PM »

can you please stop starting threads......... Undecided

I don't think you should be so nasty, speed-stone is obviously a big gnr fan and starts topics to see what other gnr fans think about certain things, at ?least with all his new threads, we get to talk about a lot more topics.If you really don't want him to keep starting threads, just don't reply to any of them,that way he wouldn't start as many threads.I'm not trying to take sides by the way Smiley

Back on topic, I can't see anyone shouting buckethead unless they're a total twat(excuse my french), cause after the last tour they know it'll only start trouble and whats the point?.People have come to see a gnr show,not to mess around, anyways i should imagine people will be standing there mesmerised by axls performance,so they won't say anything yes
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 02:19:44 PM »

People will still be chanting Slash.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2006, 02:21:15 PM »

can you please stop starting threads......... Undecided

I don't think you should be so nasty, speed-stone is obviously a big gnr fan and starts topics to see what other gnr fans think about certain things, at ?least with all his new threads, we get to talk about a lot more topics.

thanx for the support, girl, you rock. smoking

Death Cube K
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2006, 02:21:57 PM »

Why do people start threads like this?
Just dumb I guess.

It's because this is called "a forum". People wanna discuss GNR.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2006, 02:29:53 PM »

Only because their trying to piss Axl/the band off. Anyone who was there just to enjoy the show would be shouting for a guitarist who quit the band 10 years ago.  ok
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2006, 02:31:36 PM »

Only because their trying to piss Axl/the band off. Anyone who was there just to enjoy the show would be shouting for a guitarist who quit the band 10 years ago.  ok

Or they are enjoying the show and yet still feel the void that slash can only fill in their eyes.  ok

www.rosesofvelvet.com
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2006, 02:32:42 PM »

Only because their trying to piss Axl/the band off. Anyone who was there just to enjoy the show would be shouting for a guitarist who quit the band 10 years ago.? ok

Or they are enjoying the show and yet still feel the void that slash can only fill in their eyes.? ok

only a retard would chant "slash" like a dumb sheep at a concert to piss off axl. it's pathetic.

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2006, 02:33:43 PM »

Or they are enjoying the show and yet still feel the void that slash can only fill in their eyes.  ok

only a retard would chant "slash" like a dumb sheep at a concert to piss off axl. it's pathetic.

I could say the same for someone thinking that someone will chant buckethead. There will be slash chants and please call one of them a retard and see what happens.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2006, 02:35:54 PM »

I could say the same for someone thinking that someone will chant buckethead. There will be slash chants and please call one of them a retard and see what happens.

yeah ooooh the scary slash supporters with mullets and leather... yea... listen, i haven't once insulted you, yet you imply that i'm a retard for bringing this topic up. and about the "watch what happens" thing, they should watch what happen if they call me a retard, same goes for you, if you ever had the balls to say it to my face. who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: