Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  SAVE MART CENTER DECEMBER 13, 2006 CANCELLED
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SAVE MART CENTER DECEMBER 13, 2006 CANCELLED  (Read 25347 times)
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2006, 10:16:25 PM »

I just pointed out how absurd it is. People asking for reasons when we all know as soon as they've given a valid reason in the past, we'd had people yelling "bullshit!".

Yeah, like the cancelled Milwaukee show.  Some of the vicious responses from that thread:

that sucks  Sad

get well soon Axl!

At least there is an explination.

Get well Axl.  I noticed him blowing his nose frequently at halifax last monday!

by the wat, get well soon Axl!

Get well soon Axl  Smiley

Get well soon, Axl!

Best wishes from the fans...

Get Well Axl!

Get well soon Mr Rose; speedy recovery and the best for the rest of the tour!

Thanks for pulling off last night.  Get well Axl.

Well i would think this explains his lack of interaction with the crowd last night. Get well woon Axl!

get well Axl   ok

After Sebastian, it's your turn to get some rest Axl  ok

( Rock Am Ring reference  Wink )

Sorry for the fans in Milwaukee.

Aw, that's bad. Get well soon, Axl!   ok

Axl, I can fully relate to an ear infection, had a double one myself after I saw you in Lisbon, and before I saw you in Vegas, so truley rest is the cure, get plenty of it.

Sorry to all the Chicago fans, surely the band will come your away again, hang in there, show the band you guys are sad but tuff and that you understand how Axl must be feeling, show Axl "Sympathy" not the "Devil".

That  was my first reaction.   Now I think I'll just go to Reno in January.  This sucks but strep throat does put you on your ass so I understand.   Get better Axl and reschedule Milwaukee! ok  God, I was so stoked!

strep throat sucks.  and it can be dangerous if left untreated... it can mess up your heart valves!  i have had it many times, so Axl has my empathy.  get well soon, Axl!

It's a bad time of year for colds and stuff! I've had one for about 3 weeks now, it just won't shake! Hope you feel well soon Axl... we've all got the lurgy!

Aouch- this ear infection sounds painful.
Hope he gets better soon! 

That sucks for the Milwakuee fans...Get well soon Axl...Im happy to see a proper press release and a few works from the great one haha...Wouldve been cool if they couldve done the suprise acoustic show

all i have to say is this: get well soon axl

This sucks for the people that planned on attending, but at least they cancelled early and people didn't have to show up and find out it was cancelled.

Get well soon Axl! Sorry to all the Milwaukee fans.   Sad

Sorry to everyone who planned on attending, but like others have said - this can be serious if left untreated. Axl has obviously done the last few shows sick as a dog. He wouldn't have canceled if he didn't absolutely have to.

Get well soon Axl!!!  peace

an ear infection is serious, hope he recovers well

Yeah, I noticed at the Detroit show the other day he was really blowing his nose a lot and althout he had his usual amount of energy, I noticed that he might have had a cold or something. That sucks about the Milwaukee show..get well soon Axl!

Ill stop there...its obvious that this was an overwhelming display of sarcasm intended to bash the band.  Youre absolutely right, these ingrates dont deserve an explanation.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:20:57 PM by Booker Floyd » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2006, 10:17:26 PM »

Booker for President

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2006, 10:18:32 PM »

Gayest shit Ive ever read,

What's your sexuality got to do with it?  Tongue

Just kidding, you shouldn't use that kind of words when you don't undertand the meaning of it.

If I  would plan a trip for one show and if it didnt happen, I wouldnt look on the brightside and realize all the cool people I just met and sights I saw. I would be pissed the fuck off honestly anyone would be.

StoneTempleRoses

Good for you.

Maybe all the bands are playing your home town so you don't have to travel across the country or abroad....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2006, 10:19:26 PM »

There are only two reasons I know of

1. someone is ill
2. poor ticket sales

That's because you don't know the business.

I don't know the business either, but only by using my imagination I think there's way more than two possible explanations.

One involves brown M&Ms....? hihi

/jarmo

That brown M&Ms line can be perceived by some as being in bad taste. ?Sarcasm, innuendos, etc ?Wink

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2006, 10:21:32 PM »

Booker, the day that happened I saw a ton of absolutely ugly posts that I'm sure were deleted. That's why you don't see them now, Einstein.

Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2006, 10:22:03 PM »

Booker Floyd: You quoted all those to prove a point? Most of us know that for every positive comment on these boards there are at least ten negative whiney comments which is a very unfortunate thing no

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2006, 10:22:14 PM »

Ill stop there...its obvious that this was an overwhelming display of sarcasm intended to bash the band.  Youre absolutely right, these ingrates dont deserve an explanation.

Smart ass.  Tongue

Think of a city starting with P, think lobster and think East Coast.

No Booker, not Paris!

The show is cancelled. Sorry for all the people who had tickets.

You'll get refunds as stated in the press release.

I hope you get to see GN'R play at some other date/place.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2006, 10:24:32 PM »

yeah it sucks that the show got cancelled. Other bands cancelle all the time also. It's a chance you have to take when you buy a tickect for any event. If you not willing to take that chance or have the extra money for it you should not go. I had three Guns N' Roses shows cancelled on me and I got over it. The main thing is that the band is ok and the tour will go on and the cd will be out one day. ? ok

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: