Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:00:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dj Ashba Is 'Really Excited' About Working On Follow-Up To 'Chinese Democracy'
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dj Ashba Is 'Really Excited' About Working On Follow-Up To 'Chinese Democracy'  (Read 25621 times)
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2010, 09:32:06 PM »

Geez...the Guns N' Roses world is so weird. Thing is that the fans themselves makes it weird.

I mean, there's a member saying something and then, the next minute, the movie begins: speculations, "hopes" (then, when things don't happen as they want become into trashed hopes and then all the wrath), "dreams" (then, when things don't happen as they want become into trashed dreams and then all the wrath), "he promised...", reading between lines, etc. etc. etc.

Give Guns N' Roses a fuckin' break, please. A leg of the biggest tour in band's history has just finished.

Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2010, 07:36:24 AM »

Give Guns N' Roses a fuckin' break, please. A leg of the biggest tour in band's history has just finished.

Amen to that!- thank god they still do do tour Not too mention putting on blazing performances- i just saw 4 incredible GnR shows & 2 last year in Canada beer
cineater
Legend

« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2010, 08:16:29 AM »

No way, they are on a roll.  Besides DJ and Ron started it.  They want to work and we're right behind them pushing.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2010, 05:00:16 AM »

DJ's comments made the news here in Belgium (saw articles in a few newspapers yesterday, including 'Le Soir' in the culture section).

Proof (if needed) that people are interested in the future of the band, just like us  Smiley

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2010, 06:03:48 AM »

DJ's comments made the news here in Belgium (saw articles in a few newspapers yesterday, including 'Le Soir' in the culture section).

Proof (if needed) that people are interested in the future of the band, just like us  Smiley

And some sounded very positive, they should have mentioned Ron post as well though instead of hipping it as a fact already...

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2010, 07:27:53 AM »

Im sure there will be a follow up album to CD and there is no doubt there have been ideas flying around as DJ said.  Ron is basically saying they have not sat down in a studio to record or re record any songs yet.   I say lets just sit back and enjoy GNR on the road.. What more could we ask for, we have GNR touring again in full force.. a new album will come eventually but in the meantime lets just enjoy the GNR tour and CD...  ok
Sergott
Opening Act

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2010, 03:03:08 PM »

I think most of us agree that re-working parts is a possibility, and no one is ruling that out. Its pure speculation though, none of us have a clue.

What bothered me with the above post was the suggestion that songs were being worked on without bumble's knowledge. Like there was some kind of Axl-Ashba secret project that Bumble didnt need to know about. I can't believe I'm writing these words, some of the speculation here is way beyond any perceivable reality.

That wasn't my intent on my speculation.  Its like this, when Chinese Democracy was being recorded I highly doubt Axl called Robin to tell him Bumblefoot is recording some added guitars to the tracks.  He probably just did it.  I wouldn't see it as a "secret project" as I assume Bumblefoot would've already recorded parts a few years ago.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2010, 07:44:39 PM »

I think it's very cool that Dj says this regarding a new album:

"We're talking about that right now"

"We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas"

"We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out"

"Axl [Rose, vocals] has a lot of good shit up his sleeve, so I'm really excited about it."

Cool

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
DemocracyRose
« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2010, 05:40:07 AM »

I think it's very cool that Dj says this regarding a new album:

"We're talking about that right now"

"We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas"

"We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out"

"Axl [Rose, vocals] has a lot of good shit up his sleeve, so I'm really excited about it."

Cool

To me it sounds like he is talking about"CD2"... Grin
sandman
Legend

« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2010, 10:15:31 AM »

somewhere along the way, this thread got hi-jacked and went way off course (shocker, right hihi).

And as a result i feel like the magnitude of this interview was missed. DJ said a U.S. tour will start in February!!!  ok and gnr put this on their official communication tools so there is a strong likelihood this will happen (it is at least the plan as of this month - of course, things can change).

i have been so fired up since hearing this news. and i know ALOT of people that want to go see them live if they play in or near philly. i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully sometime during this holiday season we start getting some dates leaking and confirmations!

beer

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2010, 10:13:39 PM »

And as a result i feel like the magnitude of this interview was missed. DJ said a U.S. tour will start in February!!!  ok and gnr put this on their official communication tools so there is a strong likelihood this will happen (it is at least the plan as of this month - of course, things can change).

Where do you see the tour in February on GNR's "official communication tools" -- I really hope this happens. Smiley

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2010, 10:42:52 PM »

Where do you see the tour in February on GNR's "official communication tools" -- I really hope this happens. Smiley

An indirect confirmation on @gunsnroses twitter

Wonder what happens on tour buses? or if those buses hit the US? @DjASHBA get's grilled on the latest @farleybrosradio http://bit.ly/cAWYUa
11:35 AM Nov 9th via web

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
28andoldatheart
Opening Act

« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2010, 12:30:54 AM »

can't wait for this to happen!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2010, 09:18:24 PM »

Wonder what happens on tour buses? or if those buses hit the US? @DjASHBA get's grilled on the latest @farleybrosradio http://bit.ly/cAWYUa

Thanks, that wasn't what I was expecting.  But I'll take it. Wink

Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2010, 09:35:36 AM »

Thanks, that wasn't what I was expecting.  But I'll take it. Wink

Plans change all the time.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2010, 01:30:39 PM »

when i said "put this on their official communication tools" i meant they put the DJ interview there. DJ dropped some major tour plans in that interview so considering that GnR put the interview on FB and on this site (HTGTH), i think it's fair to say that this wasn't just a random comment. basically, that there are (or at least were) plans in place to begin touring the States in February. now plans can change all the time, but i'm hoping the actual details are in place and they are just planning a formal announcement.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2010, 07:53:11 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-mEhzdEunk&feature=player_embedded

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2010, 09:42:41 AM »

I really want to see them come over to the US and tour but a new album sounds good to Smiley

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2010, 12:08:13 PM »

I guess Dj stands by what he says in this interview. Cool

I favorited a YouTube video -- NEW GUNS N' ROSES; AXL IS READY TO FOLLOW-UP CHINESE DEM... http://youtu.be/3-mEhzdEunk?a

about 6 hours ago via Google

http://twitter.com/DjASHBA/status/13182257946689536

DemocracyRose
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2010, 02:29:20 PM »

Lets see what Bumble says about this... hihi
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: