Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:03:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R Paris!!!... Tonight... 05.June.2012
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R Paris!!!... Tonight... 05.June.2012  (Read 26163 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2012, 07:03:24 PM »

Who knows? I can't see it going down well though! Did I read somewhere something about stuff getting nicked in Manchester too? Some shoes or something?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2012, 07:03:40 PM »

I've been travelling home to the UK for the better part of today. And just logged on to my iPhone, and hear this horrible news. I'm sure it was a genuine mistake, but saying that how can you take Axl's jewellery by mistake.... No she knew she was on the back burner and gave it up. It's really sad really, she's given an opportunity that real fans would die for and she does this?... Disgraceful. On a different note I'm still buzzing from my Rotterdam and Paris shows, what a trip and I can't wait to see this band again......PS Ron OWNS Estranged. Haha
imcrazy
Headliner

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2012, 08:31:44 PM »

unlike allwaystired, I hope this doesn't sour them on having these parties.  take extra precautions now, for sure, but ... as donny osmond so eloquently put it ... don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch.

Hilarious - you're quoting Donny Osmond when Guns has a song Bad Apples!

I got a headache like a mother - twice the price of my thrills
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2012, 08:56:29 PM »

It does seem to me fairly obvious- you invite people to wander around backstage who aren't actually fans and are total strangers- isn't that a pretty daft idea? I wouldn't throw a house party and invite complete strangers in from the street to wander around and have a look around my house! It's asking for trouble really.

You must live in the illusion that everybody who gets a pass is a close friend or family to the band.

Also, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if you're a fan or not. If you have some kind of morals, you would know better than to grab somebody else's shit just because you can.

/jarmo

Exactly. Show some respect for God's sake, be grateful that you're there and just enjoy the moment. No need to fuck it up for everybody else.

Some people just don't know how to value certain things they get.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:59:08 PM by gnr-4-ever » Logged

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2012, 12:07:28 AM »

You know, I'm gone for a day or two and you guys go and steal Axl's stuff. Leave him alone already! Grin

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2012, 12:17:25 AM »

Glad it was returned. She should have to clean up the confetti at the next show as Community Service..wait she's a model?She should clean up the confetti in a thong..
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2012, 01:16:52 AM »

Exactly. Show some respect for God's sake, be grateful that you're there and just enjoy the moment. No need to fuck it up for everybody else.

Did I miss something?  Were we all going to be invited backstage anytime soon?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2012, 01:44:16 AM »

Did I miss something?  Were we all going to be invited backstage anytime soon?

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=36611.msg1275582#msg1275582

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2012, 04:50:16 AM »

I love how people use drinking as an excuse to be a dumbass. So glad Axl got them back. As he wears them all the time I am guessing they are his fav. I know what it's like too have fav. pieces. I would lose my mind if they got taken. And mine aren't worth shit. lol

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2012, 06:21:16 AM »

cheap nasty behaviour... I was commenting to greg on axl's fine crosses at the gig actually - got a surpise reading all of this following the gig..  What a way to abuse the priviledge of being asked there as a guest.  V glad to hear the items were returned.
Aside from that, it was another great gig - the crowd were really going for it around us , esp in paradise city, great to see. Also the solo's went down a treat.  Tommy seemed to be having a complete riot at this show, having to lean on dj's shoulder with laughter at one point!
don't cry and shackler's sounded particularly great.  Had a really great time  beer 
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2012, 06:30:04 AM »

What a lame thing to do, glad his stuff is returned now.

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »

cheap nasty behaviour... I was commenting to greg on axl's fine crosses at the gig actually - got a surpise reading all of this following the gig..  What a way to abuse the priviledge of being asked there as a guest.  V glad to hear the items were returned.
Aside from that, it was another great gig - the crowd were really going for it around us , esp in paradise city, great to see. Also the solo's went down a treat.  Tommy seemed to be having a complete riot at this show, having to lean on dj's shoulder with laughter at one point!
don't cry and shackler's sounded particularly great.  Had a really great time  beer 

It was nice meeting you after the show briefly Babydolls with Greg, glad you guys got back to your hotels safetly. What a show, and what a great 2 show Euro trip it was for me.....LOVE this band with all my heart.  love
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »

With fans like her, who needs
Aenemas.
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »

Just curious, but a question to the fans who went to the show: what did you think about the opening act? I think they were pretty cool, better than the usual opening acts in my opinion.
loved them! really gonna find out more about them....

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »

I think Civil War is becoming a live fan favourite, in Rotterdam and Paris it went down a storm. I love the way Ron does the solo, and how DJ handles the wah wah parts....and the way Richard does the outro solo is immense.

Also has anyone else noticed that during Civil War, the video screens play a Chinese Democracy themed video. It shows rows and rows of animated tanks approaching the screen, with Chinese symbols and lettering around them.......REALLY LOVE IT.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:12:33 AM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »

I think Civil War is becoming a live fan favourite, in Rotterdam and Paris it went down a storm. I love the way Ron does the solo, and how DJ handles the wah wah parts....and the way Richard does the outro solo is immense.

Also has anyone else noticed that during Civil War, the video screens play a Chinese Democracy themed video. It shows rows and rows of animated tanks approaching the screen, with Chinese symbols and lettering around them.......REALLY LOVE IT.  Smiley

nope wasnt paying too much attention to screens. was too busy watching the band :p
as i dont think ill get good seats like i did ever again! Sad

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »

AXL ROSE Says Woman Who Stole His Jewels Was 'Just An Excited Fan' - June 7, 2012

GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose got his jewelry back after the woman who stole them returned the items to a police station in central Paris, France.

Rose was robbed of three gold-and-diamond necklaces worth $200,000 after the band performed in Paris on Tuesday night (June 5).

The robbery took place during a private party for the group in an area guarded by Rose's personal security team, where only members of the singer's entourage and invited guests were allowed. Rose was not wearing the three gold and diamond necklaces at the time of their disappearance and was said to be "furious" about the incident.

The next day (Wednesday, June 6), a young woman was taken into police custody after admitting that she took the necklaces.

The woman, a model whose identity was not revealed, told police that she had too much to drink and inadvertently put Rose's necklaces in her handbag, realizing her mistake only after waking up at lunchtime.

Writing on his Twitter account, Rose said, "Got my things back (really just an excited fan.) Thank you to the person for returning them n' big thanks 2 the Paris police."

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=175111

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »

AXL ROSE Says Woman Who Stole His Jewels Was 'Just An Excited Fan' - June 7, 2012

GUNS N' ROSES lead singer Axl Rose got his jewelry back after the woman who stole them returned the items to a police station in central Paris, France.

Rose was robbed of three gold-and-diamond necklaces worth $200,000 after the band performed in Paris on Tuesday night (June 5).

The robbery took place during a private party for the group in an area guarded by Rose's personal security team, where only members of the singer's entourage and invited guests were allowed. Rose was not wearing the three gold and diamond necklaces at the time of their disappearance and was said to be "furious" about the incident.

The next day (Wednesday, June 6), a young woman was taken into police custody after admitting that she took the necklaces.

The woman, a model whose identity was not revealed, told police that she had too much to drink and inadvertently put Rose's necklaces in her handbag, realizing her mistake only after waking up at lunchtime.

Writing on his Twitter account, Rose said, "Got my things back (really just an excited fan.) Thank you to the person for returning them n' big thanks 2 the Paris police."

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=175111

I doff my hat to Axl. That was a wonderful and generous response to the situation, given what happened, yet it was appropriate.
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2012, 05:50:36 PM »

"How Axl Got His Bling Back"
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2012, 06:04:24 PM »

Here are some photos taken by my friend Slash2Baz: http://www.gnrfrance.net/photos-guns-n-roses/galerie-concerts-2012-0605_paris-slash2baz.htm

Thanks to him for the pics, he will upload HD videos soon (we got Estranged already in the news if you haven't seen it yet and I posted it in this thread too).

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: