Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:42:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  black 17 year old makes his nephews smoke pot
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: black 17 year old makes his nephews smoke pot  (Read 18355 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« on: March 04, 2007, 02:19:28 PM »

HOLY SHIT!  Shocked  the video on that link is crazy!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/04/pot.kids/index.html

WATAUGA, Texas (CNN) -- Police in suburban Fort Worth, Texas, said a videotape found in a search for stolen goods appears to show two teenagers persuading a 2-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother to smoke marijuana.

Third-degree felony charges have been filed against the teenagers.

"I have never seen anything like this quite so disturbing," said Bruce Ure, director of public safety for the Watauga Police Department. "Our children count on us to protect them; these individuals did everything but protect these children." (Watch kids puff on apparent joint as teens laugh )

The incident began unfolding February 22, when the Fort Worth Police Department executed a search warrant to look for stolen goods in the apartment of 17-year-old Demetris McCoy, the unemployed uncle of the two children, and 18-year-old Vanswan Polty, Ure said.

Among the items recovered was camera equipment, Ure said. Upon looking at one of the tapes, investigators came across "a session where these two males were providing marijuana" to the youngsters, he said. "They were essentially trying to get them high, laughing. The children are stumbling, falling around."

Ure said it appeared that the videotaped scene was not the boys' first such session.

The 2-year-old was holding what appeared to be a marijuana cigarette "like he's done it before," Ure said. "He's inhaling."

The boys' mother, McCoy's sister, has told police she was sleeping in the back bedroom during the incident. She has not been charged, Ure said.

Nor has another minor, who served as the cameraman, Ure said.

In the video, a man puts a cigarette into the toddler's mouth. The other boy is seen smoking without prompting.

The children have been in the custody of Child Protective Services, Ure said.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »

Strange. The article doesn't mention the race of the person involved, although the word "Black" features prominently in your title. If the situation was different, would you have made it out as "White 17 year old makes his nephews smoke pot" ?

Loser.

Fuck 'Em All.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »

this is so fucking sick no i mean who would waste good pot on kids (joke hihi)

but it really is sick, i can't describe my gut feeling Undecided
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 03:11:53 PM »

Strange. The article doesn't mention the race of the person involved, although the word "Black" features prominently in your title. If the situation was different, would you have made it out as "White 17 year old makes his nephews smoke pot" ?

Loser.

i was describing the kid in the video.  if it was a blonde chick, i woulda put 'blonde chick'   if it was a mexican kid, i woulda put 'mexican kid'.   instead it was a black kid, so i put black 17 year old.   so what?   its a fucking adjective.   

cram your PC garbage up your ass.  Watch the fucking video.
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »

i was describing the kid in the video.  if it was a blonde chick, i woulda put 'blonde chick'   if it was a mexican kid, i woulda put 'mexican kid'.   instead it was a black kid, so i put black 17 year old.   so what?   its a fucking adjective.   

cram your PC garbage up your ass.  Watch the fucking video.

Touchy, aren't we? The truth always hurts.  Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 03:19:32 PM »

nothing hurts.   I just can't stand people who take political correctness to far.    you can't even call something what it is without a certian group of PC douchebags bitching about it.   its not like i used any racial slurs or called him anything or made any comments about him being black other than he is black.   is he not?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 03:22:20 PM »

nothing hurts.   I just can't stand people who take political correctness to far.   

damn straight.

I always say Merry Christmas no matter what.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 03:23:18 PM »

keeping it on topic.. i think the boys should be in juvy until they are 18 and this needs put on their adult records so that they never are allowed to work around children in any capacity.  this is beyond fucked up!
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 03:24:56 PM »

nothing hurts.   I just can't stand people who take political correctness to far.    you can't even call something what it is without a certian group of PC douchebags bitching about it.   its not like i used any racial slurs or called him anything or made any comments about him being black other than he is black.   is he not?

It's not about being PC. I didn't say you should have called him "African American". It's about how you think. The title implies that the fact that he was black makes the crime worse.

Don't give me any BS about "describing him".

Fuck 'Em All.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 03:28:11 PM »

The title implies that the fact that he was black makes the crime worse.

No.
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2007, 03:29:53 PM »

those black folks at it again, huh?
it just had to be a black guy doing that stuff, lord knows white people don't smoke pot.
sickening headline, another example of how stuck in the past some people can be.
with those views you have it wouldn't surprise me if jim bob was your real name.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »

The title implies that the fact that he was black makes the crime worse.

are you fucking serious?    Huh  no where does it imply that.  you are finding(or maybe looking for) things that simply aren't there.   
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2007, 03:36:13 PM »

it just had to be a black guy doing that stuff, lord knows white people don't smoke pot.
sickening headline, another example of how stuck in the past some people can be.
with those views you have it wouldn't surprise me if jim bob was your real name.

oh please Roll Eyes
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »

oh please Roll Eyes

ever since i exposed your blatant racism in msn you've gone after me in every post.
get the fuck away from me.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2007, 03:38:44 PM »

you too?  assuming those are my views because I described a physical aspect of the subject of the video.    Again, if it was a blonde chick and had I replaced "black 17 year old" and instead put "blonde 17 year old girl" would you be getting on my case then?   

Jim Bob is my real name.  beer  I live in a old trailer in the woods down her in arkansas.   I love nascar and i fuck my cousin for fun.  anything else you'd like to know just ask.  ok

now can we PLEASE get this back on topic? 
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »

Again, if it was a blonde chick and had I replaced "black 17 year old" and instead put "blonde 17 year old girl" would you be getting on my case then?? ?

that's the most pathetic excuse of a desperate attempt to cover your tracks i've ever seen.
either you realize the difference is huge or you are fucking stupid. think about it. really.
i don't even wanna bother with explaining the difference, it's so fucking obvious.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 03:46:59 PM »

ever since i exposed your blatant racism in msn you've gone after me in every post.

you just make me laugh? hihi, it's pathetic how paranoid you are, you think that anybody here believe you? there's even proof that i don't go after you in every post, but sometimes you're too far out so that someone have to tell you how wrong you are..

you're the racist ok? rofl

Jim Bob is my real name. beer I live in a old trailer in the woods down her in arkansas. I love nascar and i fuck my cousin for fun. anything else you'd like to know just ask. ok

now can we PLEASE get this back on topic?

haha JB you make me laugh, and yeah he aint a fucking racist, i aint a fucking racist so lets get back on topic shall we?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 03:47:11 PM »

i love how you just assume all this shit simply based on the fact that i put 'black 17 year old' in my title.   and thats fine, you can have your opinion, but once again can we please get to the topicHuh   its a crazy fucking video and i want to hear members thoughts on it.  not what they "know" about me based on the title of this thread.
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 03:50:18 PM »

i love how you just assume all this shit simply based on the fact that i put 'black 17 year old' in my title.? ?

well that says alot about you right there, and the fact that you try to draw parallells to hair color says even more.

you just make me laugh? hihi, it's pathetic how paranoid you are, you think that anybody here believe you? there's even proof that i don't go after you in every post, but sometimes you're too far out so that someone have to tell you how wrong you are..

you're the racist ok? rofl

i can't believe you just had the audacity to turn that around on me and called me a racist for no reason. i HAD a fucking reason! that would be like me calling white people nazis for no reason, it's offending and i wouldn't. for no reason.
EFISH
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 03:51:56 PM »

Ok guys, lets get black on topic!

Yeah, that's a pretty harsh crime.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: