Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:23:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R tour Jan/Feb....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R tour Jan/Feb....  (Read 31908 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2004, 05:58:35 PM »

Yeah, lets all remember that at this precise moment Wembley Stadium doesn't exist...

...And that a gig at Wembley Arena would suck. I would much rather they played at the Docklands (Which they have scheduled to the last three times they planned to come to England), or, my personal favourite venue of them all, Hammersmith Apollo.  Smiley

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #121 on: October 05, 2004, 05:59:22 PM »

Yep, Hammersmith rules...!

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2004, 06:02:26 PM »

yes they can? Smiley. the formula is very simple: a good album (chinese democracy), a huge single = you refresh the memory of people It's called a "come-back". but a real one, not like in 2002. It's always successfull. Something like Aerosmith around 1993/94 with the very successfull single "crying".

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
DemocracyRose
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2004, 02:28:22 AM »

The new Wembley Stadium is still being built. They tore the old one down a few years ago.

/jarmo

And Rolling Stones are the first band to play the new Wembley...
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2004, 02:35:30 AM »

I just don't understand how this guy is getting confirmation's to upcoming GN'R shows.  Is it legit...or just made up by some random?
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2004, 12:26:43 PM »

I thought the RUmourboard was dead...anyway, if Axl is shopping for another guitarist, it would make sense the tour would be pushed back so whomever he brings on board gets rehearsal time...maybe Tommy will shed some small flicker of light (however vague) on next year when he sits down with Jarmo  ok

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2004, 07:19:47 PM »

Tommy told a fan that spoke to him in Copenhagen, Denmark that they're gonna "tour and tour" after New Year's.

Thanks Rainfox.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Almost Famous
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2004, 07:22:37 PM »

Tommy told a fan that spoke to him in Copenhagen, Denmark that they're gonna "tour and tour" after New Year's.

Thanks Rainfox.

/jarmo

We can only hope that it is fuelled by the sales performance of a long-overdue album... Otherwise, we may see our fave band performing to 1/2- and 3/4-full arenas...
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2004, 08:03:30 PM »

Thanks Rainfox.

/jarmo
Great news thanks for posting Jarmo
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2004, 08:08:31 PM »

Tommy told a fan that spoke to him in Copenhagen, Denmark that they're gonna "tour and tour" after New Year's.Thanks Rainfox.
/jarmo
december 30 2005 is also "after new year's". He doesn't say if they are going to tour soon after the NYE or way later in the year.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2004, 08:32:26 PM »

Yeah, I guess he meant in 2010.  Roll Eyes

If you've read certain posts in this thread, you might get an idea of the timeframe we're talking about.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2004, 09:36:03 PM »

so let me get this straight guns are possibley touring Jan/Feb in Europe in '05 which would mean that CD would have to have come out for them to tour correct? if all this is true i win a 6 pack! ha that will show my non-believer friends not to count out Axl Grin

GnRNightrain
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2004, 09:51:22 PM »

so let me get this straight guns are possibley touring Jan/Feb in Europe in '05 which would mean that CD would have to have come out for them to tour correct? if all this is true i win a 6 pack! ha that will show my non-believer friends not to count out Axl Grin
dont get your hopes up, he toured before without releasing the album
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »

I think the tour might be held off until March when the album drops.  That is the latest time frame they could put it out for the first half of releases.  I'm counting on something going down around that time.  Any other confirmations anyone can fill us in about?
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2004, 01:23:07 AM »

So are those euro dates at the end of Dec off now?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2004, 03:01:35 AM »

Thanks Rainfox.

/jarmo

No offense but....

I posted a rumor from Rainfox, sometimes ago...

Here it is...

Here is where the rumor apparently comes from:

Thought it would be of interest to cut and paste a message that originally showed up @ the GnR Bar. It was posted by Rainfox. He has over 400 posts. Here it is...

Folks,

just got the inside from my contacts here in Denmark. I'm serious here: They are talking.

The Midtfyn Festival is Denmarks second largest festival (Roskilde the big one) and is always the weekend before Roskilde.

I can't say anyhting more. I'm sorry. Only that the Festival board are talking with G&R reps.

Be aware though: The budget for Midtfyn is about 1/4 of Roskilde and they hardly ever hold a name like G&R by themselves. Most Danish acts also play both festivals the same year. G&R at Midtfyn would be a huge scoop.

I'll ofcourse check back if I get more info - and can share it. Please thread this one with questions, as I can't answer them. The old-school gang on this site know what I stand for.

And the direct link to the topic is here ::

http://pub137.ezboard.com/fgu

I mean, he was wrong about that rumor...  confused
DemocracyRose
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2004, 05:58:38 AM »

Thanks Rainfox.

/jarmo

No offense but....

I posted a rumor from Rainfox, sometimes ago...

Here it is...

Here is where the rumor apparently comes from:

Thought it would be of interest to cut and paste a message that originally showed up @ the GnR Bar. It was posted by Rainfox. He has over 400 posts. Here it is...

Folks,

just got the inside from my contacts here in Denmark. I'm serious here: They are talking.

The Midtfyn Festival is Denmarks second largest festival (Roskilde the big one) and is always the weekend before Roskilde.

I can't say anyhting more. I'm sorry. Only that the Festival board are talking with G&R reps.

Be aware though: The budget for Midtfyn is about 1/4 of Roskilde and they hardly ever hold a name like G&R by themselves. Most Danish acts also play both festivals the same year. G&R at Midtfyn would be a huge scoop.

I'll ofcourse check back if I get more info - and can share it. Please thread this one with questions, as I can't answer them. The old-school gang on this site know what I stand for.

And the direct link to the topic is here ::

http://pub137.ezboard.com/fgu

I mean, he was wrong about that rumor...? confused

Hmmm, maybe i will redraw this...

I have red the full story now... Sounds real enough... ok
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2004, 06:06:11 AM »

Yeah, I guess he meant in 2010. 
If you've read certain posts in this thread, you might get an idea of the timeframe we're talking about.
/jarmo
I know I know don't worry. What I try to say is that it's not the 1st time that GN'R members say there is going to be a tour "in the fall" or "very soon" or "after this or that". So I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens before march or even april, especially if ron tha doesn't join the band because they will need to search for another guitar player wich would mean delays etc...

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2004, 06:29:19 AM »

Thanks Rainfox.

/jarmo

That's funny because I heard him say in Paris that he wanted to tour in Europe until February and then "it's Guns N'Roses" ...  nervous Maybe things changed since tuesday night.  Roll Eyes

The force ... the force ...
DemocracyRose
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2004, 06:57:13 AM »

Thanks Rainfox.

/jarmo

That's funny because I heard him say in Paris that he wanted to tour in Europe until February and then "it's Guns N'Roses" ...? nervous Maybe things changed since tuesday night.? Roll Eyes

Youre right....

This is taken from "Tommy Stinson in Europe thread." "El yarno"

I spoke with a girl from his and Malins crew who drove the tour minibus and sold cd?s and t-shirts. She said that stinson might tour again in feb. The tour would start in UK and then maybe other parts of Europe for about 3 weeks or so. She didn?t know what tommy was up for after that.

I guess this mean no GNR before spring/summer??? confused confused :confused
« Last Edit: October 08, 2004, 07:00:06 AM by DemocracyRose » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: