Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:55:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hallenstadion,Z?rich,Switzerland - POSTPONED
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hallenstadion,Z?rich,Switzerland - POSTPONED  (Read 23505 times)
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 10:00:33 AM »

Anybody whining will see their post disappear.

Brain's wife is pregnant. You really need to get a clue if you think that's not a reason to postpone a show.

/jarmo

Come on jarmo ...don't be like that ....
there' s a good reason to whine ... they have an extra drummer and they don't use him....
i would like to see u if u had bought tickets for zurich , took a day off work ... for what ?? a no show ..

ok , brain'wife is pregnant but he's doin' an european tour ... .WITH GUNS N' ROSES .. MAYBE YOU CAN WAIT AND SEE YOUR SON WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THE TOUR ..... OK?

It's good to know that your life is more important than anyone in the band.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 10:03:52 AM »

Why should i leave this board ??
'Cause i don't agree with u?
Boards are made to let people express their opinions : in this case yours is different from mine... but i still don't see what's your point; i didn' t offend anybody and i don't think threatenin' someone is the best way to make moderator's job ....

I told you, no whining allowed.

You don't get that, you just had to post your comments.

So if you have a problem about not being able to post your whining here, because the rest of us understand why they postponed, just leave and whine somewhere else. Ok?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2006, 10:03:59 AM »

Come on jarmo ...don't be like that ....
there' s a good reason to whine ... they have an extra drummer and they don't use him....
i would like to see u if u had bought tickets for zurich , took a day off work ... for what ?? a no show ..

That's life, deal with it.

They have an extra drummer, but maybe he's not ready to play tonight. I guess that makes no sense to you ....

If you don't have any understanding, leave this board right now and come back when you do.

/jarmo

I think Brain is totally doing the right thing by going to his wife's bedside while she gives birth. Hell, even if I were President of the USA I wouldnt give a shit about my job at that stage. It looks like the band did the right thing by anticipating this and getting a temp beforehand. But I guess I feel like the point of having a backup drummer is so that they dont have to postpone shows. Sure its, short notice but isnt an emergency call the whole reason for having a stand-by drummer?

Huh

Anyway, whatever, they postponed it to a Saturday so most people will still be able to catch it. Hopefully after a rest theyll rock twice as hard.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:19:31 AM by Tomorrows » Logged
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2006, 10:06:15 AM »

Their drummer Brain aka Bryan Mantia has had to return to San Francisco earlier than scheduled to be with his pregnant wife.

Wow...I'm happy for him but i hope everything is ok...."earlier than scheduled" is not something you wanna hear during pregnancies no

And I agree...a baby is more than enough reason to take a leave of absence...some people need to grow up a bit rant

axe
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 10:08:57 AM »

Frank Ferrer is Fortus' old bandmate from Love Spit Love.
Rainfox
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 10:11:54 AM »

Jarmo,

ban all these ignorant asses please?

Thanks.

Best of luck to Mantia and his family  peace

Zurich - you've waited 13 years, you can wait just over a week longer...  Smiley

Rock on,

RF

Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »

Heres a photo of Frank Ferrer. He looks a bit older, though it might be the photos on that page.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:16:56 AM by Tomorrows » Logged
Jonathan
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 10:14:36 AM »

So this is what's happening? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The tour will continue as planned with Graspop this saturday, as I read in the press release and Sweden, Norway and so on will follow, as planned?
anythinggoes
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 10:17:56 AM »

They have a fill-in drummer, but he obviously haven't learned all the songs yet, smartass.

And what the hell are you saying? Miss his son or daughters birth because he's on tour with his band? Oh, my God. confused

Ehi smartass ... maybe u missed somethin' in REAL life; if u are involved in somethin' related to a big amount of money maybe u would'n t be able to leave what u where doin' at the moment to be back in the states to your pregnant wife ...
Never heard about sportsman that , after a success, dedicates it to their "just born" son??They simply can't leave what they were doin .. too money involved
I just meant that i see it hard brain's family problem's being the only cause ... think about it

well ive thought about it and im happy that GNR have only postponed the show due to Brain's wife having a baby

Like Jarmo said please stop your whining the show has been postponed not cancelled the tour is still on

BTW was you actually going to the show
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 10:25:34 AM »

so is Frank ferrer a famous drummer ?

cool stuff !

He used to play with Fortus in Love Spit Love, so I guess he got the gig through Richard.

edit: Should really refresh these threads sometimes.  nervous

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 10:28:50 AM »

Congratulations, Brain!  Cheesy
Safe delivery.

@ acciu If you have any problem with this news, start a new thread about whether men should concern themselves about their babies IN THE JUNGLE Section.
Read Axl's interview for Rolling Stone april 1992 issue.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 10:31:19 AM »

I like this...On the last tour GNR prolly would have cancelled the tour or a bunch of shows..Now they have a fillin...this is awsome..There definetly back for the long haul

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 10:47:11 AM »

i didn' t offend anybody and i don't think threatenin' someone is the best way to make moderator's job ....

I am offended
By outright foolishness, sir.
And that WAS foolish.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 11:03:06 AM »

Im sure there will be some shitty newspaper gonna complain about this also!

Brain gonna have a child! Thats great! They are absolutly doing the right thing, postponing is not that band, u just got to be patience for 2 more weeks.  hihi
A bit sad we wont see Brain in scandinavia! Anyway. Guess the backup drummer will fill Brains shoes pretty good..

But seeing the way the band moves on right now! Im pretty sure we will see them here in europe agian soon peace

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Death Cube K
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 11:16:04 AM »

Brain's wife is pregnant. You really need to get a clue if you think that's not a reason to postpone a show.

Pregnant??? This is ALL Axl's fault  rant    hihi

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 11:21:01 AM »

ok congrats to Brain and family,hope all goes well.

this is good that GNR have done everything right.they put out a press release and didnt leave it until the show was due to start.they have resceduled it already makin old tickets still valid and they're gonna do the show in less than 2 weeks time.

so whats to whine about.......NOTHING  peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Evolution
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 11:22:09 AM »

Hope all is well in the Mantia family.

I guess the Swiss crowd will be rabid for GNR in 2 weeks time!
Death Cube K
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 11:23:38 AM »

so whats to whine about.......NOTHING
'

Oh Im sure they will come up with something..they never stop surprising me  hihi
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 11:29:18 AM »

so whats to whine about.......NOTHING
'

Oh Im sure they will come up with something..they never stop surprising me? hihi
thats why Jarmo is right to delete any "whining posts".its just small minded poeple lookin to cause shit  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
FortusGNR21
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 11:33:31 AM »

Any of you guys thinking Guns N' Roses are more important than Brains wife and baby-to-be are fucking high!

Congratulations to Brain and his family and let the tour commence again on Saturday!  ok

I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9, and I don't worry bout nothin no because worryin's a waste of my fuckin time!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: