Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:44:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Final Talking Metal Countdown - BBF Interview - New TM/Dr. Pepper Contest
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Final Talking Metal Countdown - BBF Interview - New TM/Dr. Pepper Contest  (Read 1283 times)
ostronomy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: November 23, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »

Ostronomy here.  I would like to thank Jarmo and ALL of you for your continued support of Talking Metal and our GN'R related podcasts.

Today's the big day, and I cannot be happier!  I downloaded the album from iTunes at midnight, and I'm on my way to Best Buy to pick up the CD and the Vinyl.

Check out our final "Countdown to Chinese Democracy" podcast we posted Friday which includes a great interview with Bumblefoot as well as a new Talking Metal/Dr. Pepper contest (you can win a 12-pack! - available in the US only - sorry!) and an unreleased track we recorded with Zakk Wylde and Bumblefoot. Following are our show notes and press release:

In the latest very special episode of ?Talking Metal,? hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy complete their final countdown to the world's most anticipated album, Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy." The episode features an interview with Guns N' Roses lead guitarist, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, conducted at the first ever "Chinese Democracy" listening party at Webster Hall in New York City. Topics include recording "Chinese Democracy," Electric Lady Studios, Bumblefoot's charitable work, and his forthcoming acoustic album. Additional podcast topics include a new official Talking Metal/Dr. Pepper "Chinese Democracy" contest, Best Buy, the K-Rock Girls, as well as the broadcast of the full-length version of the latest Zakk Wylde track, "Till the End," recorded on "Talking Metal on fuse" by Zakk Wylde, Bumblefoot, Mark Strigl, and John Ostronomy. Pictures as well as the podcast can be downloaded at this location ( http://www.talkingmetal.com ). iTunes users can also subscribe to ?Talking Metal? for free at this location ( http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=78833595 ).

Also, check out all of our GN'R coverage on our Fuse blog at http://fuseblog.typepad.com/talkingmetal

Thank you all again!
John
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:18:06 AM by ostronomy » Logged
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 05:10:30 PM »

Great episode.  Love to hear from Bumblefoot.   ok

Can't wait for 'countdown to Chinese Democracy 2'

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »