Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:10:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Irving Azoff Comments On Guns N Roses
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Irving Azoff Comments On Guns N Roses  (Read 24076 times)
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 03:40:33 PM »

i can't believe this rumor was allowed to spread... i'm looking at you jarmo.

Show me the link to the thread.

Let me guess, you can't find it. Why?

Because we removed the bullshit! That's why!

So next time you wanna have a go at me, think of something better.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

numerous topics were posted on this and deleted -- instead of a prompt and honest denial.  that's what allowed the rumors to spread.  imagine if you'd gotten this denial a week ago. 

as happy as i am to finally get a confirmation that the old guys aren't coming back, i think irving should go farther and make a promise to all fans that when he's manager he'll never try and reunite the washed up has been gnr.  he owes us that much, after failing to deliver the monumental promotion this album deserved. 
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »

Why would he have to make a comment like that?  Do you really see Axl trying to get back together with the old members.  I believe in never saying never, but I really think Axl doesn't see any reason to reunite the old band.
Rainfox
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »

"Nobody owes you," falungong...

"Not one goddamn thing."

Enjoy the music! It's here and it's good, no?

peace

King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »

Yeah, I kept hearing this on rock radio, and I knew it was total bullshit. They want the uneducated listeners to think Axl's desperate to get back into the limelight because Chinese Democracy didn't sell a million copies in the first week.

Next time I hear it, I'm going to call the radio station and tell them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP".....

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »

nobody likes these reunion rumors.  but until they're denied, they're allowed to grow.  my point was instead of ignoring the rumors until they got so big it was being reported everywhere, jarmo could have emailed any of his numerous contacts and had the rumor shut down officially -- days ago. 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

thank god!  reuniting with those washed up has-beens would be the stupidest thing axl could do right now.  never made a bit of sense... release the album of the year, then reunite with a bunch of guy who don't even know how to play it.  i can't believe this rumor was allowed to spread... i'm looking at you jarmo.

you should be looking at madison of mygnr.    she tried to stir the direction of the topic to reunion just days after the album's release.   this person obviously has some built up aggression towards Axl and the band and did whatever she could to hijack what should be a great time for all GnR fans.   

I've never seen that bullshit allowed here.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 03:47:24 PM »

numerous topics were posted on this and deleted -- instead of a prompt and honest denial.  that's what allowed the rumors to spread.  imagine if you'd gotten this denial a week ago. 

Yeah, I recall your topic: " jarmo, please get axl to stop this rumor before it spreads"

I could've told you it's not happening only to have you tell me I'm covering it up!

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »

thank god!  reuniting with those washed up has-beens would be the stupidest thing axl could do right now.  never made a bit of sense... release the album of the year, then reunite with a bunch of guy who don't even know how to play it.  i can't believe this rumor was allowed to spread... i'm looking at you jarmo.

you should be looking at madison of mygnr.    she tried to stir the direction of the topic to reunion just days after the album's release.   this person obviously has some built up aggression towards Axl and the band and did whatever she could to hijack what should be a great time for all GnR fans.   

I've never seen that bullshit allowed here.

i know.  there will always be people trying to tear axl down and ruin what he stands for.  that's why people like jarmo need to stand up and fight back.   this rumor bullshit is wrong and disrespectful to the new band.  that place is full of haters.  that's why we NEED real fans to stand up and fight back with the truth.  not just sit around and quietly let axl's name get dragged through the mud.
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 03:48:30 PM »

Yeah, I recall your topic: " jarmo, please get axl to stop this rumor before it spreads"

I could've told you it's not happening only to have you tell me I'm covering it up!

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

no, but you could have emailed your contacts and posted their official denial in the thread, then locked discussion.  it would have shut the rumor down and the other troll forums wouldn't have been allowed to piss all over chinese democracy's release with their rumor mongering.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 03:54:35 PM »

Am I reading this right??  confused

you're accusing Jarmo of all people of spreading reunion rumors?? lmao

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2008, 03:55:04 PM »

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

no, but you could have emailed your contacts and posted their official denial in the thread, then locked discussion.  it would have shut the rumor down and the other troll forums wouldn't have been allowed to piss all over chinese democracy's release with their rumor mongering.
fucks sake. i dont always agree with the big J.

But you are being over the top  falungong.

He is a moderator of an unofficial GNR website.

This is not an official website. He does what he can, its not his responsibility to clear up the entire online gnr communities rumours. He runs his site, simple as that.

Give the guy a break.

html sucks
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008, 03:56:03 PM »

Am I reading this right??  confused

you're accusing Jarmo of all people of spreading reunion rumors?? lmao

Are you part of Jarmo's mgt team or what? It seems that he is the only thing you post about?

Roll Eyes hihi

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
wadey
Legend

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »

look to the future and not the past!!  ok yes

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 04:00:02 PM »

look to the future and not the past!!  ok yes

Exactly.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 04:02:59 PM »

Roll on future tour/albums with the guys Axl wants in the band.  He has an extremely talented pool of musicans to choose from judging by all the talent on Chinese Democracy.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »

Media check your facts, that's cool.  Where exactly can we contact the GNR camp Mr. Azoff?  We have several facts we want to check.

Open a can worms there--lol.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »

Who cares really. Just enjoy the moment.

the moment has passed. let's just hope they can recreate it with some massive promotion, videos and touring!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 04:48:26 PM »

Were there actually people here that believed the reunion rumors?? No offense to anyone that did, but that's pretty fucking stupid. The damn album just came out... why the hell would Axl take a huge shit on his friends (band mates) and the new CD by getting back together with the old band?? He's been with some of these guys longer than he was with the original GN'R... it just wouldn't make sense.

Anyway, the whole reunion rumor has been kicked around for years and not once has there been any truth to it. I for one look forward to the future with this band and honestly hope a reunion never happens. Look what this band has given us... The album is off the fucking hook... their gigs are amazing. They have FUN playing with each other and they are an extremely talented bunch of musicians.

I have nothing against the old members at all. I love those guys and the music they gave us... I like their new bands. But those times are over and it's been time to move on for about 10+ years now.

BTW, thanks to Irving for clearing it up for those of you that were still clinging to hope.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2008, 05:10:37 PM »

I'm not for a reunion but this statement doesn't make me think there'll never be one.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 05:15:36 PM »

jarmo, i just want to be really clear man, i really admire you.  you run the best forum in the internet for gnr, no questions asked.  it's just when that reunion talk started, all my friends were giving me shit.  so i wanted to be able to prove to them once and for all that it was pure bullshit.  but for some reason, nobody from gnr was denying it even when it was on mtv. 

i just hate to see people like dr. pepper and the old band trying their best to sabotage the release of chinese democracy. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: