Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 30, 2024, 09:45:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227971 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A little birdie spoke in my ear (rumour and heresay contained)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A little birdie spoke in my ear (rumour and heresay contained)  (Read 10126 times)
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2005, 05:04:22 PM »

Actually, I think your the sick fuck. Or maybe just the dumb retarted fuck. You haven't heard any studio tracks. Until you do, maybe you should shut the fuck up.

Maybe you should as well before you're banned.
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2005, 05:27:29 PM »

Maybe you should... uhh wait a minute here. I don't wanna get banned! I used a poor choice of words and apologize for that. What I should've said is what we've heard from the new band is probably not even 5% of the work they have done together. (shot in the dark i know). So to say they suck ass is pretty stupid when you haven't even heard them yet.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2005, 06:43:50 PM »

I really cannot listen to Don't Cry anymore; the Blues hasn't reached that point of redundancy, yet.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Elrothiel
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2005, 05:24:08 AM »

Maybe you should... uhh wait a minute here. I don't wanna get banned! I used a poor choice of words and apologize for that. What I should've said is what we've heard from the new band is probably not even 5% of the work they have done together. (shot in the dark i know). So to say they suck ass is pretty stupid when you haven't even heard them yet.
OK, I'm gunna apologize for calling anyone a sick fuck. BUT, I want you to apologize for thinking that I said that NuGn'R suck ass. THEY DO NOT!!! I never said that. Yes I know that we haven't heard much, but I never said that they suck ass. Never! Not once! Actually I happen to think that they DON'T suck ass at ALL! Not from the stuff I've heard. Sure, the quantity of it isn't huge, but so fucking what? I like it! All I said was that I'd love to see the old band get back together. Sure, it ain't never gunna happen, but I'd love to see it happen!! I think this has all been a huge misunderstanding. I'm sorry I called anyone a sick fuck.
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2005, 10:10:06 PM »

Me of course.
If you want a reunion even after listening to IRA, I assume you're not a music fan. Go to the US when they're playing in the UK.

I would assume you are not a music fan if the mere thought of the same lineup that recorded Jungle, SCOM, Estranged, NR, PC and other timeless classics ever getting together again doesn't send chills down your spine.

You can have IRS, we have still heard nothing that touches any of the old line-ups classics. Maybe the "Big Guns" can enter that rarified air, but we have heard nothing yet that would fit that mold.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Someone with some brains. These people are a bunch of idiots who actually beleive that a re-union with the old guys would not be one of the greatest shows EVER! Sure, I seen the new band in cleveland, it was pretty cool, But sorry boys and girls, It could not hold a candle to 1992 in 3 rivers stadium. EVERY great song that we love today was by (Now get ready for this) (are you listening?) THE OLD LINE UP!!!!!! Dont come on these boards talking about IRS (You never even heard it) comparing to SCOM, PC, NR< ETC! I like GNR (old and new) but how dare these fools slam the guys who made GNR what they are.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2005, 11:58:15 PM »

It's all relative....

We all have opinions...

Nobody is "right" or "wrong"....
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: