Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:35:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hoping GN'R will b on McCartney Tribute album!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hoping GN'R will b on McCartney Tribute album!  (Read 8116 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »

You could say that, and I would say that you're a liar. Smiley

Nice to know you think that though.

I don't think my opinion is better, I just don't think I need to cater to those who have the opposite opinion about GN'R. Simple as that.

/jarmo

That's fine jarmo, because I was just demonstrating my point, don't know why your taking my example, as my truthful opinion though...

The fact is, I appreciate that the bolding of some words in my posts where alittle excessive, that's been sorted.  Shocked  Shocked

But, I don't need Adz saying disrespectful things like, your posts are contrived, and that I think my opinions are superior to everyone elses. I contribute to this board with fair opinions and I stay respectful to everyone else. I expect the same back, especially from a mod, who is supposed to keep order. Rather than popping up, to state his unpleasant and rude comments about posters.  Tongue

So in that case, I'm entitled to call Adz a liar. Because I sure as hell don't think my opinions are superior to anyone elses, far from it.

Adz, You should look back at some of your posts and see if you can say the same.  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:56:21 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011, 11:56:39 PM »

Aaand, the drama-award goes to...  hihi

Yeah, maybe GnR plays on it. What is it btw? Would be cool with a link in the OP. Axl on Helter Skelter anyone?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2011, 11:42:41 AM »

You may notice I don't point out how many times I've seen the band every time someone questions me.

Thanks for proving my point though.
God, too much power before lunch, I might have to go and lie down.

Helter Skelter would be pretty cool/crazy.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2011, 01:14:55 PM »

You may notice I don't point out how many times I've seen the band every time someone questions me.

Thanks for proving my point though.
God, too much power before lunch, I might have to go and lie down.

You can't let it rest can you?, what's the matter?, need to get the last word.  Shocked

I was only pointing out those things, because you "robo-mod", decided to attack me by saying that I think my opinions are better than everyone elses. When in reality, I'm sure 80% of the posters here would agree with me, that you, post like you are more worthy than us.  Roll Eyes

No need for the attitude Adz, just let it go...

I hope you start to positively contribute to the forum, rather than posting sarcastic remarks every other day......It's getting abit old.

You obviously do have "too much" power, your words not mine....

Let's try again and leave it at that.  Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 02:15:39 PM »

Please stop. You contributed nothing to the topic...

Slammin'!

Since Axl already sang a song by The Wings, it would make sense to pick something else from McCartney's huge catalog...

Back In The USSR was done live once... But that was more because of a special moment I suppose.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2011, 10:14:22 AM »

And to be honest, I don't want them to. GN'R are too legendary to do covers for a tribute album, even for Paul.  yes
And yet GN'R has done so many covers just from their own albums lol I just love contradictions  hihi

Haha, you pretty funny.  rofl

It would be a contradiction if I said GN'R are too legendary to do covers, but I said GN'R are too legendary to do covers for a tribute album, which is for another artist.

You should read my sentence again, because what I said wasn't a contradiction in regards to GN'R doing covers for their own album.  ok
I was only messing with you   hihi

Why are everyone "messing" with me lately?.  Grin

Are you sure your not just backtracking, because by my perfectly explaination of your comment. You've realised that you never read my post properly, there by making yourself look like an ass, thus you stating now that you were "just messing".  hihi
Ok I just wanted to see your reaction because I kinda thought you would blow up about it  hihi
I have no problem with you on this in all honesty why should Axl be on this guys Tribute album? Axl and the band have more important things to do right now and I am sure GN'R is the first priority. Now if it was someone closer to Axl a musician Axl has worked with several times or that inspired him to start singing then yeah I am sure you and me would be having a completely different story about all this.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »

And to be honest, I don't want them to. GN'R are too legendary to do covers for a tribute album, even for Paul.  yes
And yet GN'R has done so many covers just from their own albums lol I just love contradictions  hihi

Haha, you pretty funny.  rofl

It would be a contradiction if I said GN'R are too legendary to do covers, but I said GN'R are too legendary to do covers for a tribute album, which is for another artist.

You should read my sentence again, because what I said wasn't a contradiction in regards to GN'R doing covers for their own album.  ok
I was only messing with you   hihi

Why are everyone "messing" with me lately?.  Grin

Are you sure your not just backtracking, because by my perfectly explaination of your comment. You've realised that you never read my post properly, there by making yourself look like an ass, thus you stating now that you were "just messing".  hihi
Ok I just wanted to see your reaction because I kinda thought you would blow up about it  hihi
I have no problem with you on this in all honesty why should Axl be on this guys Tribute album? Axl and the band have more important things to do right now and I am sure GN'R is the first priority. Now if it was someone closer to Axl a musician Axl has worked with several times or that inspired him to start singing then yeah I am sure you and me would be having a completely different story about all this.

Well, I'll try to refrain from posting in this thread as I'm obviously "contributing nothing to the topic". But nevermind the "moderator" who appeared in the thread to soley make a smartass comment, let's all focus on how One.In.A.Million is a bitter fan who thinks his opinions matter more than everyone elses.  hihi

While I'm in this topic Jdog, I agree with you this time...

I just think that Axl and GN'R are not the type of group to do this, especially these days. I would say that this had more chance of happening back in the "old" era days, rather than at the present. Nowadays, it's just seems like such an effort to do anything, so with another album (hopefully) looming, and more upcoming tour dates, I just don't see Axl just suddenly deciding to turn his attention to something like this.........that's all.  Wink
Annie
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »

I think GNR could do a cool version of SGT Pepper's Lonely Heart Club's band! peace
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: