Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:20:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Should they) open for the Stones?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Should they) open for the Stones?  (Read 4770 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2016, 08:29:46 AM »

If they were to open for a giant I would prefer it to be for a Led Zeppelin reunion (anything is possible now). I have seen The Stones about 6 times and to be honest the Bridges of Babylon tour back in the late 90's was the last time they were any good live... after that they were an embarrassing shell of themselves.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2016, 08:49:05 AM »

If they were to open for a giant I would prefer it to be for a Led Zeppelin reunion (anything is possible now). I have seen The Stones about 6 times and to be honest the Bridges of Babylon tour back in the late 90's was the last time they were any good live... after that they were an embarrassing shell of themselves.

not gonna turn this into a Stones argument, but you are in the minority on that one. I've seen them and they are still great. their reviews are very positive overall.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2016, 08:56:05 AM »

not gonna turn this into a Stones argument, but you are in the minority on that one. I've seen them and they are still great. their reviews are very positive overall.
I agree, i saw the PPV show on the 50 and counting tour and the show was very good i thought.
Annie
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2016, 09:09:50 AM »

GNR does not need to open for anyone. hihi
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: