Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:07:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [UPDATES] The Apollo Theater ? New York, NY ? July 20, 2017
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [UPDATES] The Apollo Theater ? New York, NY ? July 20, 2017  (Read 181187 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2017, 04:24:49 PM »

Lets hope someone records it.

The night of, your best bet would be to find someone who basically does a periscope capturing the audio of their radio or internet stream.

It has been done before. Like the Vegas show in 2012 that was broadcasted at some radio station, someone recorded the audio and it was bootlegged days after.

I get that...  I just mean if you want to hear it live.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 04:25:19 PM »

The night of, your best bet would be to find someone who basically does a periscope capturing the audio of their radio or internet stream.

It has been done before. Like the Vegas show in 2012 that was broadcasted at some radio station, someone recorded the audio and it was bootlegged days after.

I don't understand what is so special with this Sirius. Why can't you just stream it like any radio Huh

Also, why can't we open an account with this Try SiriusXM Online for Free.

Well, I just did and now I am listening to some random channel beer

Works great so I'm fully expecting to hear the gig from here like any other user.

You want Channel 41
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 04:45:29 PM »

I totally understand the complications involved, but it will be a bummer if the 5 of them can't all celebrate with just the 5 of them performing, especially when you know the other 2 would probably enjoy that.

Of course, who knows what is planned or what was proposed.

Still holding out hope for a ticket...but it's getting close..

I might head down to the venue, and just try to take in the scene, and maybe get shit ass lucky.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »

I don't understand what is so special with this Sirius. Why can't you just stream it like any radio Huh

Works great so I'm fully expecting to hear the gig from here like any other user.

You want Channel 41

Channel 41 is working peace

Of course, there could be some message up tomorrow saying this broadcast can't be played blah blah rant

But I don't think that should happen really as this seems to be quite a full trial. Of course I didn't read any small print.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2017, 05:58:07 PM »

You want Channel 41

Of course, there could be some message up tomorrow saying this broadcast can't be played blah blah rant

But I don't think that should happen really as this seems to be quite a full trial. Of course I didn't read any small print.

- Are you in the US?

- If not, do you use VPN?

- Did you have to enter any personal details to sign up for the trial?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 06:17:05 PM »

You want Channel 41

- Are you in the US?

- No, in Europe

- No, no VPN

- Only my spam email address with a fake name, a phone number and a zip code in the US.

I just googled some random hotel and they had ten digits in their number and five in the zip code.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2017, 06:20:20 PM »

You want Channel 41

- Are you in the US?

- No, in Europe

- No, no VPN

- Only my spam email address with a fake name, a phone number and a zip code in the US.

I just googled some random hotel and they had ten digits in their number and five in the zip code.

Would be genius if this works tomorrow! I'll sign up, thanks.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2017, 07:04:16 PM »

You want Channel 41

- Are you in the US?

- No, in Europe

- No, no VPN

Would be genius if this works tomorrow! I'll sign up, thanks.

It's not so easy... I exactly wanted to test what happens if I log out and try to log back in. This is what I get:

care.siriusxm.com - Access Denied
Error code 16
This request was blocked by the security rules
--

But tomorrow before the gig we try registering again with another spam email address (yes, I've got a few as there is always a need for one) and we do not log out or touch it in anyway.

Edited to add:

Back online now via the main page and simply 'Listen Online'. Impossible to know what error that was but we stay hopeful to hear this.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:20:13 PM by Lord Stan » Logged
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 07:32:13 PM »

Agreed..I would be very surprised if this does not happen for those locked out of listening access. 

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
adydas78
Headliner

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 08:02:17 PM »

Anybody has any idea how to record the stream on a mac? I could totally do the recording. But can't find any software to do it.
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2017, 08:16:53 PM »

Anybody has any idea how to record the stream on a mac? I could totally do the recording. But can't find any software to do it.

Looks pretty straightforward and free:

https://xstreamripper-for-mac-os-x.en.softonic.com/mac

Softonic is a well-known legitimate site.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2017, 08:42:55 PM »

Are The Kills opening?

And is the 10pm estimate for when guns will come on, regardless of opener?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
adydas78
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2017, 08:56:07 PM »

Looks pretty straightforward and free:

https://xstreamripper-for-mac-os-x.en.softonic.com/mac

Softonic is a well-known legitimate site.

Thanks. I just tried this, not working.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2017, 12:34:34 AM »

Maybe nothing... but The Who is in NYC, they just performed on Jimmy Fallon. Guest spot on the Seeker?
wakeup
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2017, 01:22:04 AM »

Going to listen to the show on home stereo. That way I can record it to my old mini disc player.  Those things are great.  It's clear as cd quality but being you can record they are like a tape recorder.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2017, 01:41:03 AM »

Going to listen to the show on home stereo. That way I can record it to my old mini disc player.  Those things are great.  It's clear as cd quality but being you can record they are like a tape recorder.

Holy shit, i just got hit by a wave of nostalgia... I don't think I've laid eyes on a mini disc player since 1998ish when MP3 players hit the market and CDR's dropped significantly in price. Don't they only record like 70 or 80 minutes though?
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2017, 05:17:35 AM »

How did you manage that? I keep getting told i need to put in credit cars details, but i don't have an american credit card.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2017, 05:45:34 AM »

How did you manage that? I keep getting told i need to put in credit cars details, but i don't have an american credit card.

1. Go to the site http://www.siriusxm.com
2. Click Help & Support -> Getting Started -> Try SiriusXM Online for Free
3. Enter the fake details with a valid email and it tells 'Account Not Found'
4. Click 'I don't have a radio or vehicle with SiriusXM' and then 'Next'
5. Check your email and follow the instructions there to set up a password
6. Log in with your new details
7. Tune to channel 41
--

Hope this helps beer
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2017, 07:18:33 AM »

1. Go to the site http://www.siriusxm.com
2. Click Help & Support -> Getting Started -> Try SiriusXM Online for Free
3. Enter the fake details with a valid email and it tells 'Account Not Found'
4. Click 'I don't have a radio or vehicle with SiriusXM' and then 'Next'
5. Check your email and follow the instructions there to set up a password
6. Log in with your new details
7. Tune to channel 41
--

Hope this helps beer

Yet again, you've helped me out! Brilliant! Guess that's a few more beers I owe you!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2017, 08:38:15 AM »

Are The Kills opening?

And is the 10pm estimate for when guns will come on, regardless of opener?

the kills are supposed to open at 9
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: