Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:52:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Seeking an appology for the Bowie topic
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Seeking an appology for the Bowie topic  (Read 11006 times)
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« on: July 12, 2004, 06:44:12 AM »

I don't usually get  too bothered about what people say.  But i found ( i think his name is ) ChrisMisfits?  Comments about David Bowie rather  uncalled for.  It wasn't a thread about ther guys music, but about the guys health.  

He entered a thread knowing he was going to say something which would touch a raw nerve considering millions of people world-wide Like David Bowie and this past weeks news has been a little shocking - if you like.  

Now i don't care what his views are about Bowie's music, thats his choice and opinion.  But just to insult him at such a sensitive time - i don't think that was right at all.  You don't have to be a fan to show someone who is ill - some respect.  

His comments have put me right off this site.  Was just arrogant - "i will say what i like". Perhaps his title of Mod is getting over his head? I think a small  appology should be issued to show a bit of maturity, then the matter forgotten about.  You might not see it as such a big deal, but is he not meant to be leading by example as a Mod?  I would expect so.  

Anyway thanks for your time.  Peace.

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 07:26:54 AM »

Perhaps his title of Mod is getting over his head?

Ask anyone here, I've been this way since I joined.

PS - I was going to make an APOLOGY, but that was before I saw your last post in said thread.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR BELLEND!
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 12:44:01 PM »

I don't usually get  too bothered about what people say.  But i found ( i think his name is ) ChrisMisfits?  Comments about David Bowie rather  uncalled for.  It wasn't a thread about ther guys music, but about the guys health.  

He entered a thread knowing he was going to say something which would touch a raw nerve considering millions of people world-wide Like David Bowie and this past weeks news has been a little shocking - if you like.  

Now i don't care what his views are about Bowie's music, thats his choice and opinion.  But just to insult him at such a sensitive time - i don't think that was right at all.  You don't have to be a fan to show someone who is ill - some respect.  

His comments have put me right off this site.  Was just arrogant - "i will say what i like". Perhaps his title of Mod is getting over his head? I think a small  appology should be issued to show a bit of maturity, then the matter forgotten about.  You might not see it as such a big deal, but is he not meant to be leading by example as a Mod?  I would expect so.  

Anyway thanks for your time.  Peace.

You're funny hihi
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 02:22:05 PM »

Perhaps his title of Mod is getting over his head?

Ask anyone here, I've been this way since I joined.

PS - I was going to make an APOLOGY, but that was before I saw your last post in said thread.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR BELLEND!

Well firstly, i am not Ron Jeromy lol  Otherwise i would give it a try.

Nah to be honest boss, it had been a week since i had come back to the thread and i was generally pissed off this morning anyway.  

Although i do stick by my words i thought you were out of order considering the topic.  Just to relate, you know how passionate people are about their music.  I just happen to be passionate about Bowie and GNR.  

Both you and i know how people would react if it was someone from GNR for example in the same situation - it will happen one day and someone came along and said what you said. Instinct is to react.

But i was a bit wrong to even reply and make a bigger issue out of it- especially as the thread was becoming more positive.  So hey no hard feelings.

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 12:12:55 AM »

misfit use to mess with me when i first joined the board but he's a cool guy, he just doesnt hold back and i actually like that about him

i dont wanna say that me and him have anything in common hihi but the one thing we sort of do is we are opinionated we dont care to offend and we stick beside what we say

i like someone like misfit who will tell u to your face what he thinks over someone who may think it but wont say it

his bowie comment was sort of harsh i suppose but its not like misfit's comments will put bowie over the edge and will determine his life or death and i bet others thought the same thing misfit said they just didnt have the stones to say it

he's cool though st heathens and message boards kick ass because people disagree, if everyone agreed they would be boring

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Informer4.0
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 02:57:22 AM »

So the verdict....No apology from Chris... hihi

Whadda surprise!  hihi
Chris Misfit
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2004, 06:24:31 PM »

Thanks for your kind words D. You seem like really nice guy yourself.

As I've said before, I'd buy anyone a drink here, no problemo. But I am very opinuated, here, and in real life. I'm thankful some of you can take a bit of a bitch, without taking it to heart.
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2004, 12:45:53 AM »

*whispers* fuck i hate that chris misfit guy, always being a bastard.

oh, you're right here........ nervous

well i stand by it    smoking

now buy me that drink biatch beer

i wonder if he'll ban me for this.

ah well.......if everyone on this board spoke their mind it would be a much more interesting place. we need people like chris misfit.

but chris misfit still has bad taste in music

he he he he that'll make him angry
 smoking
Informer4.0
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 12:44:37 PM »

But me a drink damnit! rant

hihi
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 07:21:53 PM »

As I've said before, I'd buy anyone a drink here, no problemo.
But me a drink damnit! rant

RUN CHRIS!!!  SLCPUNK WANTS A BUTT DRINK!!!  Shocked

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 07:42:56 PM »

SLC PUNK?

returned from the dead?  come to reclaim his place on the board and end jarmo and the mod's reign of terror that have starved our people of fun?

wait wait i got a good joke!

why wasn't everyone.........wait for it...................informed? rofl.........you see his name is informer and i said infor...........ok i'm getting off the stage.......hey watch those beer bottles!..........i bet none of them came from chris misfit buying anyone a drink *crowd laughs* hey i'm back in business!.....so howabout those tv dinners..........eh... Grin............ehhhh  Smiley..........eh Embarrassed.................eh Huh..................... nervous............AHHHHHHHHHHH  Shocked
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2004, 11:55:47 PM »

ok oddy i think those birds on your head ate some of your brain cells! rofl hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 11:56:40 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2004, 12:55:22 AM »

ok oddy i think those birds on your head ate some of your brain cells! rofl hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

ah crap i've been fooled, this whole time the birds said they were just "grooming" me.

i should of took notice when the birds started reading physics books and smoking corn cob pipes.

they've stolen my brain cells.....duuuuuuuuh

drool

ok ok no more being stupid.......especially in this section of the board........being the serious administrative thread. sorry jarmo.     peace
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2004, 06:12:03 PM »

ah well.......if everyone on this board spoke their mind it would be a much more interesting place. we need people like chris misfit.

We definitely need people like Chris but we don't need everyone to speak their mind freely cause there are just too many assholes in this world and that would ruin this almost perfect board...  Wink

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2004, 10:49:57 PM »

Misfit is awesome hes one of the boys from back in the day, i have never ran into problems with him. The only mod that really hated me was Cathavingfun and i dont think shes here anymore, but if she is oh well shes a cool kid , people fighting sucks. PLUS Misfit gave me a kick ass welcome back so I'm forever his slave. One day I hope to be a mod like him and follow in his elite footsteps of awesomeness!  Cheesy

Fuck All Y'all
badapple81
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2004, 10:56:52 PM »

Misfit is awesome hes one of the boys from back in the day, i have never ran into problems with him. The only mod that really hated me was Cathavingfun and i dont think shes here anymore, but if she is oh well shes a cool kid , people fighting sucks. PLUS Misfit gave me a kick ass welcome back so I'm forever his slave. One day I hope to be a mod like him and follow in his elite footsteps of awesomeness!? Cheesy

Haha Awesomeness?! How much did he pay you? Is that what he made you say to get back your post count?  Grin
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2004, 09:56:01 AM »

One day I hope to be a mod like him

Hope never dies... unlike us...  hihi

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2004, 01:28:01 PM »

Misfit is awesome hes one of the boys from back in the day, i have never ran into problems with him. The only mod that really hated me was Cathavingfun and i dont think shes here anymore, but if she is oh well shes a cool kid , people fighting sucks. PLUS Misfit gave me a kick ass welcome back so I'm forever his slave. One day I hope to be a mod like him and follow in his elite footsteps of awesomeness!  Cheesy
She's around. Her name is Mischief now. ok

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Chris Misfit
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2004, 02:58:36 PM »

Haha, Jimmer is one of the few people here who can make me laugh out loud. He's fucking funny, comedy genuis (in a good way).

Welcome back!

I know I'm all your favourite Mod, and for that, I would like to say, fuck you, I hope you get abducted by a cult, and force fed heroin.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2004, 05:41:32 PM »

Now that you've finished sticking your noses up each other's arses, can we let this thread die a horrible slow death in peace?
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2004, 07:58:33 PM »

after chris yes

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Chris Misfit
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2004, 02:54:24 AM »

Now that you've finished sticking your noses up each other's arses, can we let this thread die a horrible slow death in peace?

Someone feel left out?

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2004, 03:00:08 AM »

The Mis (my radical nickname for you now) post 2 just amazed me even more! but ya that dude whos angry at you Mis not cool. He should be like man why cant we  be friends and come to our round table of peace and like not be so angry at people who get along and stuff and see that getting along can be fun even if it means getting along!  yes peace

Fuck All Y'all
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2004, 03:08:10 AM »

The Mis (my radical nickname for you now) post 2 just amazed me even more! but ya that dude whos angry at you Mis not cool. He should be like man why cant we? be friends and come to our round table of peace and like not be so angry at people who get along and stuff and see that getting along can be fun even if it means getting along!? yes peace

That was gay...

P.S.: and I don't mean to offend gay people...  peace

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2004, 03:10:02 AM »

Looks like Axl Greece , who I remember so awesomely still.

needs to be at the ROUND TABLE of PEACE? hihi hihi rofl rofl

By the way AG , the Joey pic display pic you had before was awesome , would you be able to send me that?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2004, 03:12:50 AM by Jimmer Jammer » Logged

Fuck All Y'all
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2004, 07:31:51 AM »

That was gay...

P.S.: and I don't mean to offend gay people...? peace

I do.

You're all gay.
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print