Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:35:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Why do newbies come here to be rude thread?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why do newbies come here to be rude thread?  (Read 8432 times)
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2004, 03:39:56 AM »

Fucken little pussies. You thrive behind your computer screens but your all probably ignored in life so you take your littole problems on the internet because you know u can't get ur little faces smashed in.

Why all the anger?

Cos this is the best msg board on the net. And the jungle is the best one to talk about everyday stuff in and so forth. And now look at it. It's like their dumb little students who are ruining it for everyone. Look at the dumb threads they've started. It's not the same as it was. Thats why i've got anger.

Anger only adds fuel to the fire. That is what they want.

Ignore them.

I wonder how many more fuckin stupid threads they can start before the mods come on and lock them. rant

Anyway i'm not going to read any thread started by either crazejosh or Jackies Guffaw

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2004, 03:44:58 AM »

Fucken little pussies. You thrive behind your computer screens but your all probably ignored in life so you take your littole problems on the internet because you know u can't get ur little faces smashed in.

Why all the anger?

Cos this is the best msg board on the net. And the jungle is the best one to talk about everyday stuff in and so forth. And now look at it. It's like their dumb little students who are ruining it for everyone. Look at the dumb threads they've started. It's not the same as it was. Thats why i've got anger.

Anger only adds fuel to the fire. That is what they want.

Ignore them.

Anyway i'm not going to read any thread started by either crazejosh or Jackies Guffaw

Mods will come in time...they always take care of crap like this.

Not reading is the best way to ignore.....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: