Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 09:12:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl pics
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl pics  (Read 70709 times)
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2006, 03:43:46 PM »

She's beautiful. They make a cute couple.  Kiss
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2006, 04:08:52 PM »

Axl is groing his beard back! He looked badass with that, the shades and the leather jacket at Rock AM Ring. He should keep that kind of badass rocker look and ditch the multi coloured shirts and over the top suits.

Indeed, the goattee is back! He looks a lot better with it... You're right about the rocker thing, looks the suits uncle Axl!

Axl was always one to make a statement with his fashion choices (tighty whities on stage, kilts, etc).? I really just think he doesn't care what anyone thinks about what he is wearing, he likes it and that is what seems to matter to him.

sorry for going offtopic,but anyone knows where i can find some of these statements?i'm just interested beer

shit happens when you party naked
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2006, 04:13:43 PM »

Axl has a steady girlfriend so it seems  hihi

Pretty girl, she seems more and more attached in piccies. Tenderness attachment i mean.

Nothing to say
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2006, 04:21:23 PM »

Axl is groing his beard back! He looked badass with that, the shades and the leather jacket at Rock AM Ring. He should keep that kind of badass rocker look and ditch the multi coloured shirts and over the top suits.

Indeed, the goattee is back! He looks a lot better with it... You're right about the rocker thing, looks the suits uncle Axl!

Axl was always one to make a statement with his fashion choices (tighty whities on stage, kilts, etc).? I really just think he doesn't care what anyone thinks about what he is wearing, he likes it and that is what seems to matter to him.

sorry for going offtopic,but anyone knows where i can find some of these statements?i'm just interested beer

Statements about what?  In the context I use the world it means only to make a "statement" with your clothing (going against the norm, etc).  Not in the literal spoken sense. 
Just a little reminder why so many other Axl pic threads have gotten locked: Do not post negative comments about the people in these pictures. Because this place isn't here for insulting others.

We often seem to get jealous comments from certain female fans about the female friends in this kind of pics. Keep your comments to yourselves.

/jarmo

Yeah, probably some GROUPIES, lol hihi

lmao @ groupies, I am a female fan and posted the pics and proud to say I have no desire to be a groupie.   hihi

She is obviously a beautiful woman, this is undeniable!
Kallyopia
Headliner

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2006, 04:56:08 PM »

they seem to be happy, that's charming and the most important  yes
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2006, 05:21:52 PM »

It looks like she used to date Mickey Rourke...
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2006, 05:27:17 PM »

She seems happier and more relaxed with our axl.

Nothing to say
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »

Statements about what?? In the context I use the world it means only to make a "statement" with your clothing (going against the norm, etc).? Not in the literal spoken sense.?

I'm sorry,I was tired and missunderstood  beer

shit happens when you party naked
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2006, 05:37:38 PM »

I love the shirt Axl's wearing. Where can I get one like it?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2006, 06:19:41 PM »

Statements about what?? In the context I use the world it means only to make a "statement" with your clothing (going against the norm, etc).? Not in the literal spoken sense.?

I'm sorry,I was tired and missunderstood? beer

No problem! I figured that was the case hence why I explained what I meant Grin

Mickey Rourke really creeps me out-I hope I can say this being as he is NOT pictured with Axl! hihi

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2006, 06:28:01 PM »

If I find one for you may I have a photo of you in it?

My guess is that is some pretty expensive silk though. 
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2006, 06:29:49 PM »

Axl was always one to make a statement with his fashion choices (tighty whities on stage, kilts, etc).  I really just think he doesn't care what anyone thinks about what he is wearing, he likes it and that is what seems to matter to him.

Statements about what?  In the context I use the world it means only to make a "statement" with your clothing (going against the norm, etc).  Not in the literal spoken sense. 

I'm sorry,I was tired and missunderstood  beer

No problem! I figured that was the case hence why I explained what I meant Grin

Mickey Rourke really creeps me out-I hope I can say this being as he is NOT pictured with Axl! hihi

I agree.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2006, 06:30:53 PM »

I agree.

First you make me delete your off topic post twice, then you break the rules.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2006, 06:32:53 PM »

I thought I was having a problem posting?  I was just agreeing with a post?  Sorry.

I'm confused. Bandita can say it...but I can't agree with it?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 06:49:23 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2006, 06:40:33 PM »

Guaranteed? ok

Do you not like the shirt?? It probably is very expensive.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2006, 06:43:12 PM »

hahah, yeah, a nsfw would have been nice as I checked into htgth this afternoon at work to show a fellow female co-worker a recent pic of Axl. ?On page 3, it was like wow, a new chick, she's cute!...and then there's one with a bare ass! ?Don't get me wrong, it was great! ?She was cool about it, but damn, I'm lucky she didn't get pissed. ? hihi

PS the shirt kicks ass...and I am hoping this is a recent pic because the goatee definitely makes him look cooler...in my opinion.   ok

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2006, 06:46:06 PM »

Guaranteed? ok

Do you not like the shirt?? It probably is very expensive.

The more I view the photo the more it is growing on me.? I have lived through different Axl styles since becoming a fan in 1988 and I do think it's cool that he wears what HE likes instead of what current fashion dictates he should.

He isn't a sheep and I find that very cool Grin

Axl4Prez2004-yes they are recent pics of him this week in Miami beer
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2006, 07:28:17 PM »

Thank god the facial hair is back, it just goes so well with the tied back braids. 
Steel_Angel
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2006, 07:29:27 PM »

Thank god the facial hair is back, it just goes so well with the tied back braids.?
Yup, He probably read HTGTH.
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2006, 09:46:13 PM »

I agree.

I happen to like Mickey Rourke, but I think he's too old for this chick.? While I believe that true love knows no boundaries, I think it's kind of creepy when someone is dating someone who is old enough to be their parent (or child).? ?nervous

Anyway...? In the pic with Mickey, the chick looks like she can't wait to get away from him.? In the pics with Axl, she looks like she can't get close enough to him.? I can't say I blame her either way.? ?Wink

PS the shirt kicks ass...and I am hoping this is a recent pic because the goatee definitely makes him look cooler...in my opinion.? ?ok

If you go back to the original link, http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====241427&nbc1=1, it says:

Axl Rose at Back Door Bamby at Snatch
October 23, 2006 - Snatch Nightclub
Miami Beach, FL USA

So apparently these pics were taken last night!? ?Shocked?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: