Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:45:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl pics
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl pics  (Read 71503 times)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2006, 10:00:51 PM »

I thought I was having a problem posting?  I was just agreeing with a post?  Sorry.

I'm confused. Bandita can say it...but I can't agree with it?

Yeah but she didn't type 2 words. Maybe you should read the rules before posting any further... it might help with your confusion.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2006, 10:10:41 PM »

She looks really good, congrats Axl.? I guess he goes for strictly super-models.? Even though I did meet a girl back in December 01' that was tagging along with Axl who told me "Axl doesn't like to meet strangers, unless its the right situation", lol.? This is while he was kickboxing at the Hard Rock Hotel with his then bodyguard Earl, lol.? Great story, but DID NOT get to meet Axl like I planned, just his girl standing outside the window playing on her cell phone watching Axl's every move.
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2006, 10:36:15 PM »

What 2 words?
I agree?

From Da Rules (http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0):

If you don't have anything to add to the discussion except "I agree" or just smileys, please don't post in that thread.
Lot of people find that kind of posts annoying. Smiley only posts are likely to get deleted since they don't contribute anything to the discussions.

(This board encourages verbosity.   hihi)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2006, 10:50:42 PM »

What 2 words?
I agree?

From Da Rules (http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0):

If you don't have anything to add to the discussion except "I agree" or just smileys, please don't post in that thread.
Lot of people find that kind of posts annoying. Smiley only posts are likely to get deleted since they don't contribute anything to the discussions.

Is THAT what this was all about?  A simple this is not allowed would have sufficed... instead of giving me negative karma.  I could not understand why just agreeing with the post was not allowed while the post still stood.  I would like to go enjoy the concert now.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 10:57:16 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2006, 01:35:43 AM »

axl deserves the best '

the one an only horsey !
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2006, 02:06:03 AM »

What 2 words?
I agree?

Is THAT what this was all about?  A simple this is not allowed would have sufficed... instead of giving me negative karma.  I could not understand why just agreeing with the post was not allowed while the post still stood.  I would like to go enjoy the concert now.  Thanks.

Yeah, we're so sorry.

We're actually trying to tell each one of our 7174 board members individually BUT WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME UNTIL WE DIE SO WE SET UP A FEW RULES WHICH WOULD TAKE YOU ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO READ...

So, just in case you didn't get the message, READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 02:08:07 AM by Christos AG » Logged

Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2006, 02:16:00 AM »

She's goregeous and seems completely into him. He seems 100% satisfied as well...

Perhaps the post-Stephanie Seymour wildnerness has finally drawn to a close. Good for you Axl. beer

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2006, 02:17:38 AM »

What 2 words?
I agree?

Yeah, we're so sorry.

We're actually trying to tell each one of our 7174 board members individually BUT WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME UNTIL WE DIE SO WE SET UP A FEW RULES WHICH WOULD TAKE YOU ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO READ...

So, just in case you didn't get the message, READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.

I know that a lot people come here to push the rules and bait you into a fight...but some of us come to enjoy being a GNR fan...nothing more...don't forget about us. This is suppose to be fun.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2006, 02:25:00 AM »

Man, now I know why I never get into trouble on here-I always have too much to say! Grin

Back on topic-Mickey's jacket does look like something that could be part of Axl's current wardrobe and I am really digging the dress on Axl's gf in that pic.  That deep red color is one on my personal favs!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2006, 02:33:12 AM »

she looks like a friend of mine Shocked

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
justincrowe
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2006, 02:42:11 AM »

i've never even heard of this "supermodel" before, but she's pretty hot.

seems to have good taste in men too... Mickey Rourke and Axl Rose... they don't come much cooler than that.  ok

08.14.91 - Icehall, Helsinki, Finland
07.06.06 - Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2006, 04:48:41 AM »

Great to see Axl out an' about again and enjoying some stimulating company - carrying on where he left off in London.? hihi? But, blimey, that's a loud shirt; I can hear it from here!? Looks like he's about to mount up for the 3.30 at Doncaster!? ?rofl

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2006, 06:18:35 AM »

Thankx a lot for those great new pics !

I'm happy to see Axl is growing a beard again, It looks badass when he does beer

But wait a minute, he's going out with the same girl Rourke is ? Jesus, ain't life grand hihi

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2006, 07:34:16 AM »

What 2 words?
I agree?

Yeah, we're so sorry.

I know that a lot people come here to push the rules and bait you into a fight...but some of us come to enjoy being a GNR fan...nothing more...don't forget about us. This is suppose to be fun.

If you're here just to have fun, then you shouldn't worry about 1 negative karma.

Now you know better, you can read the rules and I assure you, if you follow them, you'll be fine on this board.

jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2006, 09:37:48 AM »

CD hasn't been released cuz Axl is having too much wild fun with his hot girlfriend
leila
Rocker

You wrote the soundtrack to my life....

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2006, 06:44:14 AM »

There are new pics.. Tongue

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c72271780%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=1

I'm sorry if it has been posted before..?

"..when I find out all the reasons maybe I'll find another way,find another day..with all the changing seasons of my life maybe I'll get it right next time....."
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2006, 07:29:28 AM »

Cool to see Axl in like a hoody and a Beatles Tshirt.  He looks pretty normal there. 
T_Roxie
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2006, 07:33:40 AM »

Looks like the old (young) axl again!
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2006, 07:34:25 AM »

The jacket with the tigers is hillarious !!!! If i'd wear that one my girlfriend would not go outside with me hihi
But onm him it looks badass ?Cool

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2006, 07:42:55 AM »

these are very good pictures  beer

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: