Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:36:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Axl pics
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Axl pics  (Read 71502 times)
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #240 on: November 12, 2006, 01:47:20 PM »

I know its been talked about before, but what brand of sunglasses does Axl wear in the beginning>

throughout the Hammerstein shows and Europe he has been wearing Chanel sunglasses.
But when I was at the Worcester and MSG shows this week he was wearing Dolce and Gabbana (or however you spell it)

Thanks. 

Sasha is hot hell !

Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #241 on: November 12, 2006, 01:49:16 PM »

I know its been talked about before, but what brand of sunglasses does Axl wear in the beginning>

throughout the Hammerstein shows and Europe he has been wearing Chanel sunglasses.
But when I was at the Worcester and MSG shows this week he was wearing Dolce and Gabbana (or however you spell it)

Thanks.?

Sasha is hot hell !

Sasha is very hot. Axl, you must hold on to that.

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
peter
Opening Act

Like a lot, love GN'R

« Reply #242 on: November 12, 2006, 01:56:24 PM »

thanks melissa

yep, sasha is ukrainian model, she is a law student, in some european fashion or lifestyle magazines she is oftenly named as the best ukraininan export, well i totally like her she's so jawdroping, i hope she is a keeper, i like to see these 2 together... in my eyes this couple is also a nice yellowpage material and a passport to mainstream shitty media, even though it is stupid, that is where i got the most axl or guns news back in the day, well thanks god for the internet
Agata
Headliner

Rabbit Run

« Reply #243 on: November 12, 2006, 02:22:33 PM »

thanks melissa

yep, sasha is ukrainian model, she is a law student, in some european fashion or lifestyle magazines she is oftenly named as the best ukraininan export, well i totally like her she's so jawdroping, i hope she is a keeper, i like to see these 2 together... in my eyes this couple is also a nice yellowpage material and a passport to mainstream shitty media, even though it is stupid, that is where i got the most axl or guns news back in the day, well thanks god for the internet

Do you happen to know how old she is? Just curious... and jealous, obviously.

You walk a mile in my shoes
And then you tell me about singing the Blues
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #244 on: November 12, 2006, 02:39:58 PM »

thanks melissa

My god she's gorgeous.   drool
Plus, she's got brains...the total package...sweeeeet!   yes

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
realtime visionary
Opening Act

Now we all know better.

« Reply #245 on: November 12, 2006, 03:54:26 PM »

I wonder why most of you guys are paying so much attention to what Axl's wearing. It's not all about the fucking clothes - isn't it more important that he FEELS good? He should feel comfortable and if he does with this clothes then it's alright. He's free to wear whatever he want's and if you only judge people by the clothes they wear then you "judge the book by its cover" and Axl's way more than only the fucking clothes!

We're not judging Axl by his clothes. People posting on this board are fans of his. However, if you care about people, you don't agree with them blindly simply because of who they are. Part of being a fan is having the ability to have your own opinion, and to say 'what the hell' about some of his decisions.

But as stated, he does have good taste in women. His 'type' is evident and it's a good one. His cars are classy, and his music is indisputably amazing. But he is not without fault and his fashion sense has moments of failure, too.

Knowing you, it won't change a damn thing, but there was a time...
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #246 on: November 12, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »

I wonder why most of you guys are paying so much attention to what Axl's wearing. It's not all about the fucking clothes - isn't it more important that he FEELS good? He should feel comfortable and if he does with this clothes then it's alright. He's free to wear whatever he want's and if you only judge people by the clothes they wear then you "judge the book by its cover" and Axl's way more than only the fucking clothes!

We're not judging Axl by his clothes. People posting on this board are fans of his. However, if you care about people, you don't agree with them blindly simply because of who they are. Part of being a fan is having the ability to have your own opinion, and to say 'what the hell' about some of his decisions.

But as stated, he does have good taste in women. His 'type' is evident and it's a good one. His cars are classy, and his music is indisputably amazing. But he is not without fault and his fashion sense has moments of failure, too.

I have to say, after reading your posts here and in the charity thread, that you are a quality poster my friend! 
realtime visionary
Opening Act

Now we all know better.

« Reply #247 on: November 12, 2006, 04:15:35 PM »

I have to say, after reading your posts here and in the charity thread, that you are a quality poster my friend!?

Thank you, I try.? Wink

MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #248 on: November 12, 2006, 04:21:26 PM »

Axl wear what his image advisor wants him to wear and he isn?t going to wear the clothes you?d like him to.

realtime visionary
Opening Act

Now we all know better.

« Reply #249 on: November 12, 2006, 04:26:02 PM »

Axl wear what his image advisor wants him to wear and he isn?t going to wear the clothes you?d like him to.

A) If my "image advisor" advised me to wear a pastel green shirt with fashionably ripped/shredded jeans and an overcoat that dwarfed me, I would fire him. B) Be that as it may, Axl's image advisor cannot keep us from having opinions or speaking them. I'm not saying I could dress him perfectly, I'm not saying he would, could, or should ever take my advice on anything, but I am saying that we have the right to express ourselves about it.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #250 on: November 12, 2006, 04:32:44 PM »

she's ok .... nothing special ....

gabble
Rocker

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

« Reply #251 on: November 12, 2006, 05:20:32 PM »

thanks melissa

Oleksandra Nikolayenko?? She's only 24 or so (I think).
AylaRose28
Rocker

I've got a wicked demon...

« Reply #252 on: November 12, 2006, 07:12:59 PM »

thanks melissa

Oleksandra Nikolayenko?  She's only 24 or so (I think).

Her name Sasha...and as much as I'd love to be her...thank god she's intelligent. I really hated he dug Seymour when anytime I ever saw her speak..she was an idiot...Axl needs a smart woman!

AylaRose

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Annie
« Reply #253 on: November 12, 2006, 07:21:14 PM »

thanks melissa

Her name Sasha...and as much as I'd love to be her...thank god she's intelligent. I really hated he dug Seymour when anytime I ever saw her speak..she was an idiot...Axl needs a smart woman!

AylaRose
Despite everything that happened, I still think Stephanie Seymour is stunningly beautiful. And she is not an idiot, the woman got everything she wanted . Too bad she had to break alot of hearts to get there.
Cleopatra2U
Rocker

I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene

« Reply #254 on: November 12, 2006, 09:01:32 PM »

Sasha Volkova.  Her web site, http://www.supermodels.nl/sashavolkova, says her b'day is "19 April" but it doesn't give the year.  Smart woman.   Wink  Plus she has great taste in men.   yes
gabble
Rocker

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

« Reply #255 on: November 12, 2006, 11:25:59 PM »

Sasha Volkova.? Her web site, http://www.supermodels.nl/sashavolkova, says her b'day is "19 April" but it doesn't give the year.? Smart woman.? ?Wink? Plus she has great taste in men.? ?yes

Aha!? No wonder I was confused.? ?ok

Oleksandra was one of the Miss Universe contestants.? Her nickname is Sasha, she's from the Ukraine, and she's a law student.? Damn those smart, busty, Ukrainian women!
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2006, 12:27:05 AM »

Sasha Volkova.? Her web site, http://www.supermodels.nl/sashavolkova, says her b'day is "19 April" but it doesn't give the year.? Smart woman.? ?Wink? Plus she has great taste in men.? ?yes

Aha!? No wonder I was confused.? ?ok

Oleksandra was one of the Miss Universe contestants.? Her nickname is Sasha, she's from the Ukraine, and she's a law student.? Damn those smart, busty, Ukrainian women!

Cool.  I hadn't known her story.  Interesting to see that she was with Mickey Rourke not too long ago.  Interesting because I know Axl and Mickey are friends.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2006, 07:38:27 AM »

cool for Axl , Sasha its  not a nickname its Shorter version of Alecsandr/a  not matter of the gender ok

me and Axl have something in common my b/f name Sasha too .

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #258 on: November 16, 2006, 03:10:55 PM »

she's ok .... nothing special ....

haha, i'm not surprised that such comment came from you!

show us your girl mr. smooth talking, i'll get you passed security, EASY, every girls dream man?

hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #259 on: December 02, 2006, 12:48:39 PM »

Best pic of Axl I've seen in a while. Awesome T'shirt too!

beer
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: