Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:05:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1572908 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7500 on: February 27, 2020, 10:36:41 AM »

I'm not sure which part is confusing.

You tell me other bands release singles and albums. I told you I'm aware. But some of what other bands do has little interest in this topic. Because, some of them are not signed to a record company etc.

Then I posted about how GN'R has done in the past because this whole topic is about the next GN'R release. And thought it's interesting to remember the differences between the 1990s and the 2000s.

What's the problem?  Huh

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 10:41:27 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7501 on: February 28, 2020, 08:36:50 PM »

Any new news of a release date...tour starts March 14 beer

Rizzo160
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7502 on: February 29, 2020, 12:21:18 PM »

Correct. Latin American tour starts on March 14th.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #7503 on: February 29, 2020, 03:32:43 PM »

/jarmo

Once again looking forward to follow the first leg of the tour, even from the sofa😅

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #7504 on: March 01, 2020, 04:06:38 AM »

I’ve got tickets for London in May. I’m looking forward to seeing how everything plays out and hopefully see a new album.

After initial reservations I have decided to go to the gig (was considering selling the tickets and seeing Pearl Jam instead -  ant afford to do both!) assuming that this will likely be the last time I see Guns. I’m at the Saturday gig and coincidentally it will be 27 years to the day that I first saw Guns.

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #7505 on: March 01, 2020, 05:11:26 AM »

I’ve got tickets for London in May. I’m looking forward to seeing how everything plays out and hopefully see a new album.

After initial reservations I have decided to go to the gig (was considering selling the tickets and seeing Pearl Jam instead -  ant afford to do both!) assuming that this will likely be the last time I see Guns. I’m at the Saturday gig and coincidentally it will be 27 years to the day that I first saw Guns.

Ill be there too. See you there

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7506 on: March 01, 2020, 08:03:00 PM »

Hopefully the coronavirus will be in check before the NA tour.  I wonder if GNR will have to cancel any tour events due to the virus.  Scary

Rizzo160
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #7507 on: March 01, 2020, 11:29:14 PM »

Hopefully the coronavirus will be in check before the NA tour.  I wonder if GNR will have to cancel any tour events due to the virus.  Scary
Nah. If it is to that point here in the U.S by the summer then everyone is screwed. Not just a Gnr tour.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7508 on: March 02, 2020, 10:43:58 AM »

Like a friend of mine says, I will worry about the coronavirus when the dead start rising from their graves. hihi This is just another scare like the swine flu. People panic.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #7509 on: March 02, 2020, 02:08:48 PM »

"This is only the first leg.  Wait until they get to Europe." starts on March 15th.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7510 on: March 02, 2020, 02:29:27 PM »

"This is only the first leg.  Wait until they get to Europe." starts on March 15th.

That some people think a magic wand is going to wave in between tour legs this year that will both effectively revamp the same tired setlist and make new music a reality is maybe the dumbest premise we've ever been sold.  And we've been sold a lot of horseshit over the years.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7511 on: March 02, 2020, 03:14:31 PM »

"This is only the first leg.  Wait until they get to Europe." starts on March 15th.

I've already said that I suspect that the European and North American tours will be different. Mainly because the production used for tours outside of those markets is often different.

For example, remember the merch truck from 2016? That one wasn't sent to Latin America later that same year.... Just a little example.

/jarmo

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7512 on: March 02, 2020, 03:39:57 PM »

SA fans would arguably be the most rabid for new music than anyone. Why gip them and suddenly pump out new music/new sets after just a 5 week tour break? It literally just doesn't make sense to do that. Stage setup might be a bit different for Europe, but probably nothing beyond that.  
Hustlers Revenge
Opening Act

« Reply #7513 on: March 02, 2020, 04:16:04 PM »

SA fans would arguably be the most rabid for new music than anyone. Why gip them and suddenly pump out new music/new sets after just a 5 week tour break? It literally just doesn't make sense to do that. Stage setup might be a bit different for Europe, but probably nothing beyond that.  

I am concerned for the health of people like you and your fellow cronies who spend everyday of your lives complaining on multiple message boards about something you have absolutely no control over.

This is Guns N' Roses going out on tour. Go see them, or don't.

Really. If this band doesn't meet your expectations, just move on already...

Nobody will miss you.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #7514 on: March 02, 2020, 05:25:06 PM »

It's been all quiet on the new music front...hopefully by the European tour we get new music beer

Rizzo160
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7515 on: March 04, 2020, 10:53:25 AM »

Does anyone think the album could be pushed back or even cancelled due to Coronavirus?  

With other high profile acts pumping the brakes their planned 2020 albums left and right in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, are GNR next?  It's clear that not being able to put out new music would be a devastating blow to team GNR given the obvious enthusiasm on that front, but will they have any choice??
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 12:13:47 PM by sofine11 » Logged
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #7516 on: March 04, 2020, 12:18:59 PM »

COVID-19 is a cracking name for an album Grin

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7517 on: March 04, 2020, 12:42:16 PM »

COVID-19 is a cracking name for an album Grin

Dammit man, this is serious!! With GNR mere days from dropping the next album, we don't need anything screwing this up for us!!
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7518 on: March 04, 2020, 04:18:23 PM »

Does anyone think the album could be pushed back or even cancelled due to Coronavirus?  

With other high profile acts pumping the brakes their planned 2020 albums left and right in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, are GNR next?  It's clear that not being able to put out new music would be a devastating blow to team GNR given the obvious enthusiasm on that front, but will they have any choice??

ONLY this band would try that.  One has nothing to do with the other.  Everyone else is going to work daily.  I get canceling the tour.  makes sense, not being able to put out new music? hahahahahaha
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7519 on: March 04, 2020, 04:22:27 PM »

ONLY this band would try that.  One has nothing to do with the other.  Everyone else is going to work daily.  I get canceling the tour.  makes sense, not being able to put out new music? hahahahahaha

I dunno...Recording studios and Universal Music Execs offices are known breeding ground for illness.  This could be bad!!  Maybe the "Next Chapter" will be pushed to 2021 for a GNR 2021 Now Even More Next Chaptererer Tour.
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 492 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: