Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 05:44:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227927 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Canada eh? - Canadian tour in Jan-Feb 2010
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Canada eh? - Canadian tour in Jan-Feb 2010  (Read 189356 times)
Josh
Headliner

« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2009, 05:35:43 AM »

I have 2 hours left on the countdown, which would make the announcement at 4am here, or 6am out east.

Odd time, wouldn't you say?

I think you're mistaking hours for days.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2009, 07:56:11 AM »

South America: Ultra Mega Power Stadium Tour
If it's any any indication (as we have that many false starts here), there's this article from Minas Gerais (a Brazilian state) about people traveling to catch some big names in other states. They also spoke to a promoter and he said this about negotiations:

?O d?lar estabilizando em at? R$ 2 vai ser muito bom para o setor. Vai crescer a oferta de shows internacionais?, aponta Aluizer Malab, produtor cultural e diretor da Malab Produ??es. Segundo ele, para o primeiro semestre do ano que vem, j? est?o em negocia??o a vinda ao Brasil de artistas como Metallica, Paul Mc Cartney, Beyonc? e Guns n? Roses. ?Todos s?o grandes artistas com cach? acima de US$ 250 mil.? Segundo Malab, o cach? representa cerca de um ter?o do custo total da produ??o.

Source: http://www.uai.com.br/UAI/html/sessao_4/2009/10/17/em_noticia_interna,id_sessao=4&id_noticia=132199/em_noticia_interna.shtml

Acording to Aluizer Malab, from Malab Produ??es, there's already negotiations with big names like Metallica, Paul Mc'Cartney, Beyonce and Guns N' Roses for 2010, all costing more than US$ 250k.

Still, every time there's some dates (announced or not), there's Brazilian promoters trying to catch them up and making false announcements. So, better wait a bit more before holding our breath.

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2009, 08:44:53 AM »

Q104 in Halifax is making a major concert announcement at 7:20am on Monday morning

http://www.q104.ca/

peace

I checked with the station. The concert announcement is for GN'R, so it may be a good idea to tune in if you live in the Halifax area.
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2009, 08:55:14 AM »

Q104 in Halifax is making a major concert announcement at 7:20am on Monday morning

peace

I checked with the station. The concert announcement is for GN'R, so it may be a good idea to tune in if you live in the Halifax area.

Didn't find the concert announcement yet but they have nice pics on their site... Wink
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2009, 09:10:18 AM »

peace

I'd love for all of this to be true! Especially since that means they'll at least be on my continent!  beer

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2009, 09:39:47 AM »

The four dates posted on the site of Ticketmaster Canada, on 12, 13, 14 and 15 January 2010, there were GUNS N 'ROSES, but the "Guns & Roses," which is a Canadian theatrical group.

The confusion was generated from the moment that some sites reported a Canadian banner with a picture of Axl Rose and a counter on it. Of course, people went to the Ticketmaster site check dates and tickets, and as yet there is nothing officially marked, the result of the search found the "Guns & Roses."

Therefore, it is possible, yes, that GUNS N 'ROSES advertise an event in Canada soon. But the four dates in January are not the band of Axl Rose & Co.

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_870/097175-gunsnroses.html

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »

The four dates posted on the site of Ticketmaster Canada, on 12, 13, 14 and 15 January 2010, there were GUNS N 'ROSES, but the "Guns & Roses," which is a Canadian theatrical group.

The confusion was generated from the moment that some sites reported a Canadian banner with a picture of Axl Rose and a counter on it. Of course, people went to the Ticketmaster site check dates and tickets, and as yet there is nothing officially marked, the result of the search found the "Guns & Roses."

Therefore, it is possible, yes, that GUNS N 'ROSES advertise an event in Canada soon. But the four dates in January are not the band of Axl Rose & Co.

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_870/097175-gunsnroses.html

KNOCK IT OFF!! rant

rofl
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2009, 10:10:08 AM »

Guns 'N Roses Tour News Expected On Monday 

According to Internet rumours and several newspapers, elusive rockers Guns N' Roses and concert promoters are expected to make a tour announcement on Monday (Oct. 19) involving the long awaited Chinese Democracy tour. All rumours are pointing to a Canadian tour.

On the website for Eastern Canadian concert promoters Gillett Entertainment Group, there is a banner in their rotation with a countdown to a major concert announcement. The banner features a close-up shot of Axl Rose's mouth.

Asian concert promoters have already confirmed that Guns N' Roses will perform a mini-tour of Asia later this year. The gigs will be their first shows in support of last year's Chinese Democracy. Universal Music Japan confirmed two of the dates, while advertisements for two additional stops have reportedly appeared in the confirmed cities.

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1034/149/

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Christian
VIP

« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »

HBK:

stop posting articles about the same thing that doesn't add ANY good information.

I think we already know enough about Asia Tour, Annoucement on Monday or Guns & Roses being different from Guns N' Roses.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »

HBK:

stop posting articles about the same thing that doesn't add ANY good information.

I think we already know enough about Asia Tour, Annoucement on Monday or Guns & Roses being different from Guns N' Roses.

Who are you? New Adm. CONGRATULATIONS !!

On-Topic:

2 Days ONLY... Pray.

ok

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2009, 11:05:04 AM »

I got this link on facebook

http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/Leppard+cancels+Calgary+show+Guns+Roses+coming/2111899/story.html
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2009, 11:24:12 AM »

HBK:

Who are you? New Adm. CONGRATULATIONS !!

On-Topic:

2 Days ONLY... Pray.

ok

As I asked of you in the Asia thread, there's very little use in posting the same thing over and over again.

Nobody's trying to be an asshole. It's just a waste of space to repeat what we all know by now by constantly posting every article saying "There'll be an announcement about Canada on Monday".

Since i'm the admin, I'm asking you to stop posting articles unless you read it and there's some new information in it.

Please stop repeating the same news over and over again.

Imagine having 100 posts in a thread and then you realize 50 of them are just articles saying the same thing using different words.

If you still feel like it's important for others to see these articles saying the same thing, put links to them in one post. As soon as you find another one, edit your post and add the link.

Thank you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »

No new facts, just suggesting GNR maybe could replace Leppard in Calgary....
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2009, 12:00:19 PM »

Actually the article never said "GNR maybe could replace Leppard in Calgary..."  The cancellation of Def Leppard concerts just happened and no where in any Canadian newspaper has suggested that GNR would replace any of the cancellation Leppard concerts.  If you read the article you would've noticed that they don't even know if Calgary is considered on GNR's itinerary.

stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2009, 01:20:41 PM »

I see 4 dates in Toronto in January on Ticketmaster.com

-Larry
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2009, 01:29:24 PM »

I see 4 dates in Toronto in January on Ticketmaster.com

-Larry

Isn't that Guns & Roses? Not Guns N' Roses......
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

Yeah YOu are right.  i jest went back and looked.  Sorry working at the same time as searching this stuff.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2009, 01:58:44 PM »

Actually, all the articiles HBK posts, even though the same info is being repeated, is valuable information on who is keeping an eye out for GNR, the feel the media is putting out and how the media is getting the information.  All of which I have no use for but interesting just the same.  I would like to see links and one post would be fine as Jarmo suggested.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 02:03:09 PM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »

Actually, all the articiles HBK posts, even though the same info is being repeated, is valuable information on who is keeping an eye out for GNR, the feel the media is putting out and how the media is getting the information.  All of which I have no use for but interesting just the same.  I would like to see links and one post would be fine as Jarmo suggested.

Like I said, he could post all the links he wants in one single post.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

A Calgary show would be cool since I doubt Guns' will be going to see my Pops' out in Vancouver smoking

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: