Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227900 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Last Night's show (NJ) was not bad people!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Last Night's show (NJ) was not bad people!  (Read 5760 times)
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 01:08:48 PM »

Awesome Jazjme, I can't wait to see the pics.

Does anyone know if this show was recorded?  I'd love to get a boot of it (dvd or cd). Cool

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 03:22:35 PM »

I had a great fucking night at Continental Airlines Arena.? For those who said last night's show was bad...I respectfully disagree.?

Except for my brother-in-law losing his digital camera at the show (which had pics of me and other htgth members), I had a great time.? Hopefully, somebody else was snapping pictures in lot 22 section D!? Many members were there including Jarmo.? Good times.? ?yes

I got pics, just gota get my bag back friday, from my friends who fuckng stranded me there, !lol William is going to the show on friday but leaving the negative non GNR , fiance at home! Once I get them Ill post em

Arghh that sucks about you getting stranded!  You should have called me and I would have helped you out.  We got outside pretty fast after the show, no one was back to the pre-party area when we got there.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 03:31:23 PM »

Bluesgnr...great story.  Did you see axl backstage?  Did you see anything else back there?

Axl4pres, is your brother-in-law okay?  I think other people got pics too...maybe bandita?
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 03:49:17 PM »

Sounds like most of you had a good time. Excellent to the one who got the after party passes, love to hear that Axl was concerned for you, and glad you were able to feel better and get into the show alot more, sorry for the gent who lost is camera.  Sounds like everyone lived through all the rough spots though, hoping you have some pics to share Bandita. Cheers to all of you!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 03:54:53 PM »

Bluesgnr...great story.? Did you see axl backstage?? Did you see anything else back there?

Axl4pres, is your brother-in-law okay?? I think other people got pics too...maybe bandita?

I have a few pics from the pre-party outside only.  They were checking heavy for cameras at the entrance I went in and I put the camera back in the car so I didn't get it taken away. 
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 04:12:18 PM »

Bluesgnr...great story.? Did you see axl backstage?? Did you see anything else back there?

Axl4pres, is your brother-in-law okay?? I think other people got pics too...maybe bandita?

Sexkitten, thanks for asking.  Yep, he's okay now.  Unfortunately, minus a nice compact digital camera.   Cry

My bro-in-law doesn't have the best luck at GNR shows.  On the way up from Delaware to the May 12th Hammerstein show, he was trying to open up a pistachio with his teeth and got part of a shell embedded into his gums between a tooth and his gums.  The whole time I thought he was just pissing and moaning for nothing...until he had to go to the dentist a week later with crippling pain!  Poor guy.  Next time we have to limit what this boy drinks and get him plenty of water or gatorade to prevent dehydration.   ok
...oh yeah, and no pistachios.  hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2006, 04:15:39 PM »

He's a riot though.  Too bad about the camera...it was nice...I used it to take a pic of his gnr ink and he was going to email it to you to post. 

Wish you were going to msg!  We'll miss you Axl4prez!  btw, you have a beautiful family.  Grin
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2006, 04:18:38 PM »

The NJ show was a great time.  Fans were laid back, and at 30 years old, that is fine by me.  I thought Axl sounded great.  I had a lot of fun, and can't wait to do it again Friday night. 

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 04:24:42 PM »

He's a riot though.? Too bad about the camera...it was nice...I used it to take a pic of his gnr ink and he was going to email it to you to post.?

Wish you were going to msg!? We'll miss you Axl4prez!? btw, you have a beautiful family.? Grin

Oh my bf got a pic of his ink too when you guys were taking them.? I will upload it in a few mins! Grin

Edit: here it is hihi

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 04:26:33 PM by Bandita » Logged
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 04:30:11 PM »

Thanks Bandita!   beer  Very cool....now if only there was a pic with his camera in the background!  Oh well. 

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »

Nice!  fyi, that's his thigh! 
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 05:03:27 PM »

Did anyone else see Bumblefoot walking around the concourse before the show?  He was walking around with a girl.  I didn't say anything to him though.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 05:18:50 PM »

Nice!? fyi, that's his thigh!?

It's his thigh because he really didn't have anywhere else on his body to put it!  I've said it before, I'll say it again, we've got some really great people following this band.  I can't wait to meet up with everybody again come 2007!  Please everyone have a drink for me up in NYC!  Thanks again.   peace

Also, it was an honor to meet the man who started this all...Jarmo.  Many thanks Jarmo. 
Our Scandinavian friend didn't feel the cold at all out there!   hihi   peace

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 11:15:22 PM »

Bluesgnr...great story.  Did you see axl backstage?  Did you see anything else back there?

Axl4pres, is your brother-in-law okay?  I think other people got pics too...maybe bandita?

Sexkitten, thanks for asking. Yep, he's okay now. Unfortunately, minus a nice compact digital camera. Cry

My bro-in-law doesn't have the best luck at GNR shows. On the way up from Delaware to the May 12th Hammerstein show, he was trying to open up a pistachio with his teeth and got part of a shell embedded into his gums between a tooth and his gums. The whole time I thought he was just pissing and moaning for nothing...until he had to go to the dentist a week later with crippling pain! Poor guy. Next time we have to limit what this boy drinks and get him plenty of water or gatorade to prevent dehydration. ok
...oh yeah, and no pistachios. hihi

haha with your brother in-law's luck we'll never see Chinese Democracy hihi

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: