Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:40:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Tracii Guns comments on CD single and his role in GNR history.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tracii Guns comments on CD single and his role in GNR history.  (Read 2444 times)
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« on: October 30, 2008, 08:55:44 PM »

When asked about ChiDem on the Sludge boards, Tracii posted this:

GnR single is trippy sounding, I think its over my head,,,,, One point in the song Axl sounds Like Chris van dahl which I got a kick out of,,,, I hope it does well

As far as the new GnR song goes,,,,,, Its not my current cup of tea but remember I am crazy and my opinion could change at any time Wink

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=177200

Tracii's answers are underlined from 10/30/08

Tracii , I know you have been asked this a million times but is there a reason that you never really talk about what you wrote for AFD.

I keep reading stuff like this on mygnrforum.com

[(Today, 05:51 PM

Tracii wrote parts of Don't Cry that certain people have falsely taken credited for.

I think there's some truth to Tracii having a hand in creating some Guns songs.

Maybe Anything Goes but I'm sure he wrote the guitar parts to Move To The City)[/size]

Also, do you still stand by these quotes:

Q: Have you talked to Axl Rose lately?

A: No, I communicate anything I want to say to Axl through Del James*. I write to Del if I need to contact him.

Q: So Axl really has completely shut himself off from the world?

A: He's a f****** nut.

http://media.www.elvaq.com/media/storage/p...l-2534861.shtml

Yes I havent talked to AXL and Yes AXL is a nut and I dont talk about my musical contributions to GnR because they are not that significant,,,, AS far as I know you are the only one who still asks me about GnR,,,,, Yes half of GnR is my name ,,, lets just leave it there

Fair enough, I wasn't trying to strike a nerve ,Bro.I guess I just like learning as much as I can about my favorite band and I always read about things you were said to have written for them.I will lay off the GNR questions ...at least until the album is out Very Happy

I guess I can see why the questions must get old after a while.

No worries I understand your passion for GnR and its great!!!!!!!!! I am very proud that AXL was in LA GUNS and that we formed GnR together... If you want to set some facts straight on the GnR forum,,, here you go,,,,,

I didnt bring anything on appetite in from scratch in fact I think 50 percent of those songs were hollywood rose songs.... I did play, Think about you, dont cry, move to the city, back off bitch, wreckless life, anything goes and maybe a few more live with with band and made some minor contributions during practice etc, but, I dont take any credit for writing any of those songs...... It was a great time and I want to remember it that way, At least AXL was really a true friend and never stole anything from me and the same with Izzy. That being said I did create the band with AXL and I have no regrets because the band really did make a diference and I am glad to be part of its history

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 10:44:44 PM »

its cool that he's not spitful about things that are in the past. I hope one day he's on stage with them jamming in front of the R'n'R hall of fame

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: