Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:27:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227846 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 144848 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2016, 05:46:14 AM »

I really don't want to be stuck in the middle of that again next Friday! Ah well- we'll see what happens!

The membership for the coolest of the fan clubs is only USD45. After that you get to choose when and where to go to. Let the others worry if they can find tickets peace

I've been told golden circle tickets aren't in the Nightrain presale. Is that true?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
DAVE ROCK
Rocker

« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2016, 06:24:54 AM »

Already bought my ticket for BILBAO

Grin Grin Grin

Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2016, 08:24:15 AM »

I really don't want to be stuck in the middle of that again next Friday! Ah well- we'll see what happens!

The membership for the coolest of the fan clubs is only USD45. After that you get to choose when and where to go to. Let the others worry if they can find tickets peace

I've been told golden circle tickets aren't in the Nightrain presale. Is that true?

That I don't know and it's probably up for the promoters in where ever.

Nor I care, just the tranquility that I know I will have a ticket and I will be there where ever it may be.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »

That I don't know and it's probably up for the promoters in where ever.

Nor I care, just the tranquility that I know I will have a ticket and I will be there where ever it may be.

It's what puts me off joining really - I want a golden circle tickets, and reading back on here the Nightrain presale has been criticised a lot. Think I'll have to take my chances with the general onsale, unless I hear otherwise and anyone knows?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2016, 10:45:07 AM »

GNR In Italy @ June 10

http://www.ilrestodelcarlino.it/imola/cosa%20fare/guns-n-roses-1.2724735

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2016, 03:24:08 PM »

Stockholm:

https://www.facebook.com/Rocksverige.se/

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2016, 03:27:20 PM »

These posters are just begging to be stolen- barely even stuck on! If I was in Stockholm they would be on my wall pretty soon!

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2016, 04:07:43 PM »

Im startig to get worried about a Norwegian date! No posters? No rumours or anything?  nervous  confused  crying

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2016, 04:52:38 PM »

Im startig to get worried about a Norwegian date! No posters? No rumours or anything?  nervous  confused  crying

Don't worry- feel free to join me on a trip to another country to see them.  More the merrier!

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2016, 02:15:37 PM »

Don't worry- feel free to join me on a trip to another country to see them.  More the merrier!

I will probably see them in several countries, but i still think its kinda weird to leave out Norway while playing Sweeden and Danmark. Dosent make sence. But then again, nothing is confirmed yet, and we just gotta wait and see what happens

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
ROSE
VIP

Nice boys Dont Play Rock N Roll!!!!!!

« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2016, 05:35:21 PM »

Have just seen the "The Machine is back in 2017" advert three times on Sky TV in Ireland in the last 15 Mins . Guess the concert in Ireland / Euro tour announcement is definitely coming tomorrow if they are showing the advert that much.  Grin beer
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 05:37:23 PM by ROSE » Logged
dash
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts ....... Who Knows Wen??!!

« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2016, 05:43:55 PM »

The tv add is passing in different cable chanels here in Portugal aswell.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2016, 05:44:38 PM »

Have just seen the "The Machine is back in 2017" advert three times on Sky TV in Ireland in the last 15 Mins . Guess the concert in Ireland / Euro tour announcement is definitely coming tomorrow if they are showing the advert that much.  Grin beer

They seem to be really pushing the Ireland show- I've seen nothing in England at all. I understand there are some posters in London, but personally, I've seen nothing in the north of England- no press ads, posters or tv.

ROSE
VIP

« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2016, 05:54:26 PM »

They seem to be really pushing the Ireland show- I've seen nothing in England at all. I understand there are some posters in London, but personally, I've seen nothing in the north of England- no press ads, posters or tv.

I guess we will all know tomorrow. When / If the Euro tour is announced.

They really do seem to be pushing the Irish concert alright. Maybe a gentle reminder to the casual fan here to sell more tickets. Really hope it is Croke Park and not Slane as the venue.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2016, 06:04:16 PM »

They really do seem to be pushing the Irish concert alright. Maybe a gentle reminder to the casual fan here to sell more tickets. Really hope it is Croke Park and not Slane as the venue.

I'm convinced it's coming tomorrow- but I'm not too sure where that conviction comes from! Fingers crossed for you lot in Ireland, as absolutely no one seems to want Slane as a venue. They must be fairly uncertain of it's ability to see though if they're going for the advertising that much. Perhaps they think a London show will pretty much sell itself- which I'm sure it will.

ROSE
VIP

« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2016, 06:12:12 PM »

I'm convinced it's coming tomorrow- but I'm not too sure where that conviction comes from! Fingers crossed for you lot in Ireland, as absolutely no one seems to want Slane as a venue. They must be fairly uncertain of it's ability to see though if they're going for the advertising that much. Perhaps they think a London show will pretty much sell itself- which I'm sure it will.

Yeah, I'm convinced too.

Announcement of a  "Big Rock Concert" expected over here around 10am-10:30am so it has to be GNR. I think any GNR gig over here will sell well, but a little etc. push with ad's etc. will help.

The UK tour as you say "Sells itself" no need for major advertising. Bigger country =Bigger fanbase.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2016, 06:15:50 PM »

Yeah, I'm convinced too.

Announcement of a  "Big Rock Concert" expected over here around 10am-10:30am so it has to be GNR. I think any GNR gig over here will sell well, but a little etc. push with ad's etc. will help.

The UK tour as you say "Sells itself" no need for major advertising. Bigger country =Bigger fanbase.

Yeah- especially if they just do London. You've got that catering for England, Wales and Scotland then. A lot of potential people. Could end up being a tough ticket to get if that's the case.

ROSE
VIP

« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2016, 06:21:51 PM »

Yeah, I'm convinced too.

Yeah- especially if they just do London. You've got that catering for England, Wales and Scotland then. A lot of potential people. Could end up being a tough ticket to get if that's the case.

Cant see them just doing one concert in the Uk or London. It will be multiple venues in the UK or multiple nights in London, too many fans not to cash in on the loyal fanbase.

Anyway until tomorrow, then hopefully this rumours / guessing game will come to an end and we will have official confirmation of the tour.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2016, 06:24:50 PM »

Final bit of speculation! haha!

I'm going two or three nights at Olympic Stadium, and that's it for UK, personally. Maybe one in Glasgow though. As you say- tomorrow will tell! Then we can spend a few days worrying about getting tickets!

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2016, 07:34:48 PM »

Just been through an early copy of Monday's Metro newspaper in the UK in case there were any announcements- nothing in there, which probably means the info hasn't been sent out by press release with an embargo for Monday. The management must be planning to be the first to reveal any information.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: