Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:12:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 144853 times)
Lancia34
Opening Act

« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2016, 07:06:16 AM »

Booked Standing for London. Hope it includes the lower tier seating as well

Man, that's not cheap. Think the Wembley tickets in 1992 were only ?30 or so

Gaerder
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2016, 07:09:52 AM »

Anyway to check if there's presale-tickets left before joining nighttrain?

Need floortickets (golden circle) for the Stockholm show Smiley
Lancia34
Opening Act

« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2016, 07:22:59 AM »

No way I could see on Ticketmaster, just had to sign up but seemed to be tickets available for everything for London anyway.

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2016, 07:38:30 AM »

Got it to work!! Brilliant!!

Got my ticket to London (GC), but for some reason my code is not working for tickets in Finland...

Annoyed!!

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Gaerder
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2016, 07:49:16 AM »

No way I could see on Ticketmaster, just had to sign up but seemed to be tickets available for everything for London anyway.

No problems getting 4 GC-tickets for Stockholm! Woho!
Badapple89
Rocker

'Nobody told me there'd be days like these'

« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2016, 07:50:17 AM »

Got mine for London, no problem at all  Cool

"Instant Karma's gonna get you!"
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2016, 08:29:12 AM »

A friend of mine who lives in London is hearing rumours about GnR playing the Olympic Stadium late June / early July.

Yay!  Need to book tickets now - do you have to be a night train member to get tickets early??
Mattgnr
Rocker

I'm a llama and very proud

« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2016, 08:35:29 AM »

any night train numbers going for London?Huh
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2016, 08:45:56 AM »

Got 2 golden circle tickets for Slane. Really hope the weather holds up for this gig. The last time I saw them at Slane it was a hot, sunny day and it made all the difference. Anyway it doesn't really matter. Very excited to be reliving the experience I had when I was 16.

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Mkyb
Opening Act

« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2016, 09:02:34 AM »

I bought 4 tickets for London June 16th through Viagogo, they've been 'confirmed', but then realised the tickets don't go on general sale until 10am Friday. Is this still legit???   nervous
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2016, 09:32:19 AM »

I bought 4 tickets for London June 16th through Viagogo, they've been 'confirmed', but then realised the tickets don't go on general sale until 10am Friday. Is this still legit???   nervous

That's a ticket touting website- so who knows? Some shady practices go on with that site- you'd be best off sticking to official ticket sellers. You'll probably be ok, but you mind find come friday you get a 'refund'.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2016, 09:33:33 AM »

Got 2 golden circle tickets for Slane. Really hope the weather holds up for this gig. The last time I saw them at Slane it was a hot, sunny day and it made all the difference. Anyway it doesn't really matter. Very excited to be reliving the experience I had when I was 16.

I am so jealous that you were there  hihi
I've only ever seen some dodgy footage of that gig but have heard it was amazing. 

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2016, 09:35:35 AM »

Sorry but theres a big chance you were deceived! Always use the official channels for tickets information!

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2016, 09:43:43 AM »

I've only ever seen some dodgy footage of that gig but have heard it was amazing. 

It was a different time, it was an amazing experience back then as a teenager going to a concert with one of the biggest bands in the world. It will be amazing in other ways this time round and more of a spectacle too. Hard to believe it's been 25 years

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2016, 10:01:41 AM »

It was a different time, it was an amazing experience back then as a teenager going to a concert with one of the biggest bands in the world. It will be amazing in other ways this time round and more of a spectacle too. Hard to believe it's been 25 years

I'd say so.  It should be a really good show, hope they keep Coma in the set list next year.   Grin

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Mkyb
Opening Act

« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2016, 10:08:00 AM »

That's a ticket touting website- so who knows? Some shady practices go on with that site- you'd be best off sticking to official ticket sellers. You'll probably be ok, but you mind find come friday you get a 'refund'.

Typical... so busy with work, I assumed there was a mad rush so ordered them immediately. Probably hiked in price but as long as I get them I'm not fussed  hihi

BTW... hi to everyone on here, been keeping up with current affairs on this site for over 10 years, but never posted!!
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2016, 10:11:09 AM »

Typical... so busy with work, I assumed there was a mad rush so ordered them immediately. Probably hiked in price but as long as I get them I'm not fussed  hihi

BTW... hi to everyone on here, been keeping up with current affairs on this site for over 10 years, but never posted!!

It'll probably all be fine. How much did you pay can I ask?

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Mkyb
Opening Act

« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2016, 10:17:07 AM »

Hopefully... will have to keep my eyes glued come Friday! I think it was ?140 + booking fee etc  Shocked
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2016, 10:25:17 AM »

Hopefully... will have to keep my eyes glued come Friday! I think it was ?140 + booking fee etc  Shocked

Golden circle or regular standing? If it's GC, that's actually cheaper, if it's general standing, it's a bit more, but to be honest not that much more- pretty much no more if you consider the cost of Nightrain membership that was needed too to get tickets today. I'd say you've got nothing to worry about at all there.

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2016, 12:00:21 PM »

Just ordered my ticket for the Vienna show. Ticketmaster charged me a cool ?25 for shipping, gotta love it.  hihi

Anyways, see you all there!  Smiley

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »