Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:38:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 144838 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #300 on: December 06, 2016, 05:02:16 PM »

Is it easy to get transportations from Slane Castle to Dublin after the show?

I did a Google search and it seems like there's been buses from/to Dublin for past shows there.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dash
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts ....... Who Knows Wen??!!

« Reply #301 on: December 06, 2016, 05:14:10 PM »

Thanks Jarno, can anybody local confirm, are the buses expensive?
JMB-GNR
Headliner

DD Frontman

« Reply #302 on: December 06, 2016, 05:20:04 PM »

Whola!

someone please could point me to the official direction of getting standing tickets for Werchter and Nijmegen NOW?
i couldnt see tickets being available yet, but some people here already have them?!? thanks in advance!

I've got tickets for Nijmegen via the Nightrain presale.

Just tried to get (standing) tickets for London with the Nightrain presale but no luck, hoping for a second date.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:22:51 PM by JMB-GNR » Logged

Graspop'06 | Nijmegen'06 | Antwerpen'10 | Arnhem'10 | Rotterdam'12 | Monchengladbach'12 | London'17 | Nijmegen'17 | Nijmegen'18 | Groningen '22 | Weert '23
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #303 on: December 06, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »

Thanks Jarmo, can anybody local confirm, are the buses expensive?

They are not but reading this board you can find horror stories like sitting on the bus for two hours and moving a few metres.

Locals are saying it's not a good place to have a gig. I've never been there myself but a simple look at Google Maps doesn't make me want to go there either.

Some years ago people were sleeping there in the fields with no chance to get back to Dublin.

Don't shoot the messenger.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #304 on: December 06, 2016, 05:35:26 PM »

I'm excepting one date in Eastern Europe
dash
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts ....... Who Knows Wen??!!

« Reply #305 on: December 06, 2016, 05:36:42 PM »

Thanks Jarmo, can anybody local confirm, are the buses expensive?

They are not but reading this board you can find horror stories like sitting on the bus for two hours and moving a few metres.

Locals are saying it's not a good place to have a gig. I've never been there myself but a simple look at Google Maps doesn't make me want to go there either.

Some years ago people were sleeping there in the fields with no chance to get back to Dublin.

Don't shoot the messenger.

... or i'll just go to the Madrid gig insted.
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #306 on: December 06, 2016, 05:48:18 PM »

Got GA standing for London. Couldn't justify the GC ones but now thinking of doing the second date should it get announced.

Can't wait!
demarz
Opening Act

« Reply #307 on: December 06, 2016, 07:02:21 PM »

Just signed up for Nightrain... tried to get tickets for London... none available!!  Any idea if I'm doing something wrong, or have I just missed out?  Anyone else having trouble?
stephan
Headliner

« Reply #308 on: December 06, 2016, 07:44:22 PM »

I have tickets for Nijmegen, Dublin, Stockholm and Copenhagen  peace hihi
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #309 on: December 06, 2016, 08:53:39 PM »

It would be nice for the band to post something like

Here are the presales. 

Fan clubs

Cc's

This and that's.

And what tickets are actually available for each code

Another hodgepodge of multiple codes for multiple things
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #310 on: December 06, 2016, 09:01:06 PM »

So this is how the released the news in Ireland https://youtu.be/4BRyEwTch8w

That first shot of the posh fool on the motorbike is absolutely painful! haha- what a prick!

He is the son of Henry Mount Charles, the owner of Slane Castle. They are a bit posh but I don't know if he's a prick. I've met his dad a couple of times, pleasant enough fellow. Be nice having Guns n Roses playing in your back garden.

Yeah, fair enough. I was being a bit harsh really - i'm sure the guy is ok really. It just made me laugh, but I don't want to run anyone down!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
GNR1977
Opening Act

« Reply #311 on: December 06, 2016, 11:57:09 PM »

Is it easy to get transportations from Slane Castle to Dublin after the show?
I was wondering the same thing since there almost no rooms available close to slane castle. I know a busdrive takes about 90 minutes but not if they are on a regular  basis.

05-06-1993 Nijmegen
24-06-2006 Dessel
03-10-2010 Arnhem
04-06-2012 Rotterdam
23-04-2016 Indio, ca
variant
Headliner

« Reply #312 on: December 07, 2016, 02:47:12 AM »

Just signed up for Nightrain... tried to get tickets for London... none available!!  Any idea if I'm doing something wrong, or have I just missed out?  Anyone else having trouble?

I'm getting the same thing - but other people on here seem to be getting them so I'm not sure what's happening.

I suspect there will also be quite a few tickets will be available on Viagogo already - I'm sure it's because people genuinely now cant go after buying tickets and not just a bunch of money grabbing tout-scum chancers  Roll Eyes
TomiE
Opening Act

« Reply #313 on: December 07, 2016, 02:55:52 AM »

This might be the wrong place to ask, but.... Has anyone else had problems to join "Nightrain" ? When I try to pay it, it always says " The charge authorization has been declined".
In Guns n Roses.com they just said, I should contact to my bank.... Creditcard is valid!
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #314 on: December 07, 2016, 03:26:16 AM »

This might be the wrong place to ask, but.... Has anyone else had problems to join "Nightrain" ? When I try to pay it, it always says " The charge authorization has been declined".
In Guns n Roses.com they just said, I should contact to my bank.... Creditcard is valid!

Are you using a credit card with the same name you have registered to Nightrain with? For example if you have registered using your own name (duh) but are using someone else's credit card to pay for it (always a good idea), it will most likely cause an authorization issue.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
TomiE
Opening Act

« Reply #315 on: December 07, 2016, 03:38:42 AM »

Are you using a credit card with the same name you have registered to Nightrain with? For example if you have registered using your own name (duh) but are using someone else's credit card to pay for it (always a good idea), it will most likely cause an authorization issue.

Yes... Absolutely. Same name...
robd788
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #316 on: December 07, 2016, 05:44:13 AM »

Just got tickets through O2 presale.  GA as GC had sold out within 2 minutes!!!
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #317 on: December 07, 2016, 06:34:05 AM »

It depends, of course, on the system but generally it doesn't matter what name you use. It's not validated in any way. If you don't take my word for it just try using 'Slash' the next time you buy something and the payment will go through.

I'm a football (soccer) guy and have even used Jari Litmanen once hihi
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #318 on: December 07, 2016, 06:35:06 AM »

I'm gonna go to Imola but I'm having doubts between getting just regular tickets now with the presale or waiting until the tickets go on general sale and hope for golden circle tickets!

Though it really doesn't make sense to me to have the fanclub presale limited to a certain amount of tickets ?!

I mean the prices are the same and you'd say they would prefer to have as many die hard fans as possible attending?

Like peeing clouds!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #319 on: December 07, 2016, 07:18:20 AM »

It's fraud protection by your bank.  Call the customer service number on the back of the card and confirm it was you making that particular purchase.  Until you do, that card will continue to be rejected by all merchants.  Even though your creditcard is valid, during this time of year (Christmas/Hanukkah) when people make not only more but also more unusual purchases, some banks put this extra layer of security on their cards for your protection.  It's a pain but it's a good thing.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: