Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:35:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 144838 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2016, 10:55:52 AM »

Smaller how? Finland has a bigger population and thus a bigger market for possible ticket buyers....
It's not meant as a slight, just stating a fact.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2016, 11:03:38 AM »

Going to the Stockholm show !
Golden circle was sold out last night when I bought my tickets.
Is the security loose to let a few fans jump in the arena ?  Smiley

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2016, 11:08:11 AM »

Smaller how? Finland has a bigger population and thus a bigger market for possible ticket buyers....

Sure, something like 3x more people in Finland. However, that fact isn't quite so simple. I have been told that the ferry traffic between Helsinki and Tallinn is the busiest in the world, yes the whole world, between two capital cities.

Therefore, it's pretty much the same market and the question is where would you like to have your gig for maximum profit, if that's your goal.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #363 on: December 09, 2016, 11:43:58 AM »

Going to Wien and Paris....Tickets are pretty expensive
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #364 on: December 09, 2016, 11:48:00 AM »

2017-
Slane (Golden Circle early entry)
London night one (Golden Circle early entry)
London night two (general admission)

Sorry family & friends your getting nowt for Christmas 🎄!

#Notinthislifetime 🤘🤘
Dakini
Opening Act

« Reply #365 on: December 09, 2016, 12:25:55 PM »

Already got Nijmegen and Werchter tickets and now im trying to get golden circle tickets for slane Castle but there is an error everytime I try when I try to pay by creditcard at ticketmaster Ireland. Had the same problem with San diego tickets last summer. A Guy i know in new york bought the tickets then. So when someone is buying tickets for the concert is someone willing to buy me 2 golden circle tickets. Would be amazing
Same problem for me, mobile site doesnt work. You need to use computer, then you see all the tabs. Hope you can still get them!
See you in Werchter and Nijmegen ..and hopefully also Slane! Wink

No, I won't be told anymore, that I've been brought down in this storm.
And left so far out from the shore, that I can't find my way back, my way anymore.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #366 on: December 09, 2016, 12:38:21 PM »

Sure, something like 3x more people in Finland. However, that fact isn't quite so simple. I have been told that the ferry traffic between Helsinki and Tallinn is the busiest in the world, yes the whole world, between two capital cities.

So I assume that you are coming to the show in Finland?

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
dash
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts ....... Who Knows Wen??!!

« Reply #367 on: December 09, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »

I'm from Portugal and i was considering going to the concert in Madrid, but i just notice that most of the tickets are sold out!
Here in Portugal, the general tickets are starting to be sold tomorow. How is it possible that in Spain they are sold out?! It's only from Nightrain members?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #368 on: December 09, 2016, 02:26:58 PM »

Therefore, it's pretty much the same market and the question is where would you like to have your gig for maximum profit, if that's your goal.

Yes, lots of Finns visit Tallinn. But going on a ferry trip to buy cheaper alcohol doesn't equate buying a concert ticket for a show in Tallinn....

Obviously Live Nation figured Finland made more sense....

How is it possible that in Spain they are sold out?! It's only from Nightrain members?

I think most European shows went on sale this morning.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dash
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts ....... Who Knows Wen??!!

« Reply #369 on: December 09, 2016, 02:33:21 PM »

Yes, lots of Finns visit Tallinn. But going on a ferry trip to buy cheaper alcohol doesn't equate buying a concert ticket for a show in Tallinn....

Obviously Live Nation figured Finland made more sense....

How is it possible that in Spain they are sold out?! It's only from Nightrain members?

I think most European shows went on sale this morning.

/jarmo

Shit... what are the chances of another date in Madrid?
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #370 on: December 09, 2016, 02:48:12 PM »

So I assume that you are coming to the show in Finland?

No, I can't make that one but I'll be in Prague three days later.

Meanwhile, I'm watching football (soccer) live from Gdańsk. Pretty hard to concentrate to the game when all you think about is where's the stage going to be. Where will I stand on the pitch.

Yes, the very same stadium and tickets I have peace
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: December 09, 2016, 02:49:11 PM »

Holland show is sold out for regular tickets!!
Hope they add a 2nd show!
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2016, 03:59:43 PM »

I wonder will Steven Adler make an appearance in Europe next year. It's been amazing seeing him playing with the band again and the thing is... he's so good!!! He makes the whole band sound even better. All those videos popping up with him playing Illusions tracks also proves he's up for it. I know Frank is good friends with Richard and Axl and he's great but man those brief appearances by Steven  just leave me wanting more. I was pissed off when he got fired as I never got to see him play live with them but he's done it now. He deserves more than one or two songs. Please Axl, let's give Steven another chance. The guys are up there playing his songs and a lot of people want to hear the original guy.

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #373 on: December 09, 2016, 04:40:20 PM »

Not sure if there's any space for that....

The Tel Aviv show is on the 15th, band, crew and gear needs to get there.....

/jarmo

crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #374 on: December 09, 2016, 05:54:29 PM »

No Greek show... it s a pitty..
So i ll try my last chance: Jarmo, please, make it happen  Grin

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
stephan
Headliner

« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2016, 06:51:10 PM »

Ireland also sold out
JMB-GNR
Headliner

DD Frontman

« Reply #376 on: December 10, 2016, 04:17:51 AM »

Not sure if there's any space for that....

The Tel Aviv show is on the 15th, band, crew and gear needs to get there.....

No space in the schedule and I doubt there will be enough demand. It was not like the first London show sold out in a few seconds.

Graspop'06 | Nijmegen'06 | Antwerpen'10 | Arnhem'10 | Rotterdam'12 | Monchengladbach'12 | London'17 | Nijmegen'17 | Nijmegen'18 | Groningen '22 | Weert '23
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #377 on: December 11, 2016, 03:58:01 PM »

Ireland also sold out

MCD just confirmed this in the last few mins, didn't think it would sell out but there ya go!
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #378 on: December 11, 2016, 04:19:38 PM »

Been a very long time since i posted here!

Got tickets for Slane, Munich and the 2nd London gig (with Aerosmith in Dublin in between those too)

For those asking about Slane, i have been to the last few gigs there.

As an actual concert, it is brilliant, sound is always great and with the hill rising the whole way from the stage, you have a great view no matter where you are.

the logistics around it however are not the best, after all the venue is in a field beside a large castle just outside a small village, so there are no proper parking facilities, the village can't accomadate the crowds, and most of the transport there is by private operators.

getting there is not too bad as everybody comes at different times, I have only ever come from a northern direction (Dundalk) and it is really easy to get too without any delays. At the last gig there, unlike previous years, if you bring your own alcohol, we werent allowed out of the bus park with it, so had to stay in the park and drink whatever we had or leave it behind.

It is a long walk from where the parking is, especially after the gig and it can be dark, but when heading the northern direction the traffic is not too bad leaving so i wouldn't let that put you off going, i have never headed south or Dublin direction after a show there so can't comment on that. I can't see this selling out so the traffic wont be as big a problem as some might think

Cmon the town

Ha just seen this now!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #379 on: December 11, 2016, 04:42:29 PM »

Ireland also sold out

MCD just confirmed this in the last few mins, didn't think it would sell out but there ya go!

GUNS N' ROSES SELL OUT SLANE CASTLE 80,000 TICKETS WITHIN ONE DAY
News last updated: 11-12-2016

GUNS N’ ROSES SELL OUT SLANE CASTLE 80,000 TICKETS WITHIN ONE DAY
2017 Tour Sells 1 Million Tickets in 24 Hours

Guns N’ Roses will return to Slane Castle on Saturday 27th May 2017 (subject to licence) for a sell-out concert, 25 years after playing the venue on 16th May 1992.

"I am delighted that GnR at Slane is sold out, with fans coming to the show from all over the world re-affirming Slane as one of the world's top venues and bringing a major boost to tourism“ stated Lord Henry Mountcharles.

Guns N’Roses’ European and Canadian dates for their continued 2017 Not in This Lifetime Tour sold more than 1 million tickets in a single day, after going on sale Friday (9th December last).
And that's just the Irish, European and Canadian dates.

The Not in This Lifetime Tour has now sold more than 3 million tickets in 2016, making it the year's most successful rock tour.

http://www.mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=3352148&ar=gunsandroses

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: