Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:31:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  European Tour 2017
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Tour 2017  (Read 144843 times)
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #400 on: December 15, 2016, 11:07:17 AM »

I just checked Gdańsk, Poland. Nowhere near a sell out Cry

Not even the Golden Circle is out.

Polish ticketmaster saying all standing in Gdansk is sold out now- still some seats left on upper level though.

Interesting, so I just checked an hour too early. The system doesn't tell how many standing tickets are left so there were a few and not anymore. It is a big country after all and surely some tickets are sold all the time.

This will be great after all beer

Yeah- it looks to be selling pretty well really. All the best seats gone, all the standing- and I heard that the Polish crowds go mad for GNR!

They have the second best (or worst depending on your view) football (soccer) hooligans in Europe. Surely that must show in a GNR gig as well peace
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #401 on: December 15, 2016, 12:40:04 PM »

Not sure that's a good thing! I like to hope there isn't too much crossover between GNR and football hooligans! Who has the worst reputation?!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #402 on: December 15, 2016, 04:32:40 PM »

Whola!

someone please could point me to the official direction of getting standing tickets for Werchter and Nijmegen NOW?
i couldnt see tickets being available yet, but some people here already have them?!? thanks in advance!

Maybe they got them through the fan club?

Also, people with American Express credit cards seem to be able to take part in Amex pre-sales in many countries...

/jarmo

It was some difficult to get through, but i made it with all the tickets we did want exactly  ok

Re-Union time, baby!!
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #403 on: December 15, 2016, 07:55:25 PM »

Not sure that's a good thing! I like to hope there isn't too much crossover between GNR and football hooligans! Who has the worst reputation?!

Oh no, there shouldn't be as such but the country knows how to party with some minority wanting to fight. Surely there won't be any trouble in the gig.

Russians are the worst.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #404 on: December 16, 2016, 08:20:13 AM »

Some are worrying (?) about ticket sales in December, just before Christmas, for shows taking place in six-seven months?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #405 on: December 16, 2016, 09:08:38 AM »

Some are worrying (?) about ticket sales in December, just before Christmas, for shows taking place in six-seven months?

Surely, because major bands sell out quickly (like in 15 minutes or so) in many venues and GNR doesn't seem to qualify ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #406 on: December 16, 2016, 10:42:15 AM »

Surely, because major bands sell out quickly (like in 15 minutes or so) in many venues and GNR doesn't seem to qualify ok

I guess Dublin selling out, London having a second show added and GN'R selling 45000 tickets to the show in Finland means it's all doom and gloom...
You don't think this tour is gonna be the biggest rock tour of the summer in Europe, because some shows didn't sell out in 15 minutes?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #407 on: December 16, 2016, 11:15:55 AM »

I guess Dublin selling out, London having a second show added and GN'R selling 45000 tickets to the show in Finland means it's all doom and gloom...
You don't think this tour is gonna be the biggest rock tour of the summer in Europe, because some shows didn't sell out in 15 minutes?

/jarmo

I mean...are you HONESTLY surprised?

Same thing happened with the US/NA leg, too.

And many of those shows ended up selling VERY well....more than made up for the very few that didn't.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #408 on: December 16, 2016, 06:07:00 PM »

/jarmo

Also in Wien you have only 5% of tickets available...Sweden to...Madrid soldout like Dublin and first London date...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #409 on: December 17, 2016, 02:09:53 PM »

http://www.ticktackticket.com/ has no regular tickets available for the Madrid show. Only VIP packages.

Ticketmaster Sweden has no tickets available.
Ticktmaster Denmark only has upper bowl seats.

/jarmo

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #410 on: December 17, 2016, 04:48:20 PM »

http://www.ticktackticket.com/ has no regular tickets available for the Madrid show. Only VIP packages.

Ticketmaster Sweden has no tickets available.
Ticktmaster Denmark only has upper bowl seats.

/jarmo

Well we can not comparing demand in Europe and US...Europe is the best market for Guns n Roses...
And I'm sure all shows will be sellout...
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #411 on: December 17, 2016, 06:10:45 PM »

Golden Circle is sold out in lisbon peace ok
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #412 on: December 18, 2016, 05:06:12 AM »

The show in The Netherlands is pretty much sold out except for the most expensive package deals etc. But all field tickets are sold out. I think the total capacity is around 50.000

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #413 on: December 18, 2016, 01:32:13 PM »

http://teamrock.com/news/2016-12-18/guns-n-roses-not-playing-download-2017-wasnt-about-money Good job too, would sooner they played their own show
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2016, 04:41:20 PM »

That was a cool interview

I love behind the scenes things with this band.   Possibly because we never hear anything from the actual band

The above is a cool expalme of things and I think the next rock n rio will be another example.   I think they are playing it though.   That's cool
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2016, 06:10:29 AM »

Maybe you can tell us some examples? Name some bands who have sell out 45000-80000 tickets in 15mins.
Some people finds negative things about everything...

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #416 on: December 19, 2016, 08:14:22 AM »

Maybe you can tell us some examples? Name some bands who have sell out 45000-80000 tickets in 15mins.

Google finds many examples and it happens a lot. The Stone Roses are in the Guinness Book of World Records having sold 220,000 tickets in 68 minutes. Some Korean boy band sold 42,000 tickets in 1.47 seconds.

Then of course there are The Rolling Stones, Take That and whatnot with massive quick sales.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #417 on: December 19, 2016, 02:34:12 PM »

Google finds many examples and it happens a lot. The Stone Roses are in the Guinness Book of World Records having sold 220,000 tickets in 68 minutes. Some Korean boy band sold 42,000 tickets in 1.47 seconds.

Then of course there are The Rolling Stones, Take That and whatnot with massive quick sales.
You're stupid fucker...I don't get your fuckin point...
This is great and very sucesufull tour...I don"t get it your point...
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2016, 02:38:35 PM »

I thought this had been a pretty successful tour until you mentioned some Korean boy band  Roll Eyes

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2016, 03:18:24 PM »

The rock tour of the year isn't enough... unless you outsell a Korean boy band... Wink

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: