Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:56:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Izzy?s tweets last night
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Izzy?s tweets last night  (Read 18274 times)
billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2016, 01:51:50 PM »

Well I'm not great at linking from there but I will say MSL said axl was in Atlanta for rehearsals, and someone asked something about the details, he said something like "I never said it was with GNR", and all that was before any pictures surfaced.

Mike
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2016, 01:55:55 PM »

This Jim douchebag was attacking people asking harmless questions, acting like king of the kings - last time I read their shit.

That's what you think.

Sure. Can't post what YOU think...😜
Fact is: I don't like the way that guy acts out. But I don't really care...

I will put it this way: shitting all over Slash & Duff for years.
Now - all is heaven.
I will not say anything more on THAT topic...😡

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2016, 02:05:46 PM »

Well I'm not great at linking from there but I will say MSL said axl was in Atlanta for rehearsals, and someone asked something about the details, he said something like "I never said it was with GNR", and all that was before any pictures surfaced.

Jesus Christ, and based on THAT people think he knows shit? And AlternativeNation writes an article about that? He said it (I looked it up) AFTER those speculations were already making the rounds. So if he then says 'I didn't say it was for GnR' he still doesn't say anything. He then still doesn't know anything more than us 'mortals'  hihi He plays this game where you can be vague as fuck and then afterwards claim 'Yeah, I know that. That was what I was referring to'. Dear Lord.

Whenever he comes with a story BEFORE anything, or anyone, or any picture has come to surface about something, then I might be convinced he has connections. Until then he just looks like a hand reader. Some shit will eventually stick.

Don't need your religion,
Don't watch that much T.V.,
Just making my living baby,
And that's enough for me.
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2016, 02:19:13 PM »

I do not care if anybody has "connections" to ...whoever!
The way you treat people says everything about you - that is important.
Give people power - they will show you their ugliest side.
I will support this one crazy person - speaking his/her mind - whatever others might think.
But not power hungry jealous fuckbags!
I have attitude - and of course I got the right one! 😉😉😉😘

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2016, 02:54:58 PM »

Now MSL is getting credit for the Coachella announcement? Wasnt that done by Billboard or something?

About Atlanta: I think FreddieJames got it right. First the pic with Axl and a fan came up on MyGNR and here. Then MSL "confirmed" he was in Atlanta.

And again: people think he is an insider because of the leaks, but he managed to get them by tricking other people who already had them. He just released them, that's all. Everything else he said about GNR plans didn't happen as far as I remember. He's building a fame of being an insider by tricking those weak outlets that calls themselves as press, like Alternative Nation and Blabbermouth. Really, everything the guy does is based on lies. Why the hell would someone believe in him now is beyond me.

Lotgrinder
Headliner

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2016, 04:46:55 PM »

I heard Izzy is going to show up just to prove the shit pile wrong.

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2016, 05:01:34 PM »

I heard Izzy is going to show up just to prove the shit pile wrong.
So you're saying Izzy is going to show up to the shows that he deliberately opened a twitter account to say he wasn't going to show up at because some people (albeit assholes) were trying to decipher Izzy's motives and subsequent cryptic tweets??

Sounds about right for Izzy!  hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2016, 09:05:26 PM »

I have attitude - and of course I got the right one! 😉😉😉😘

uh... you go girl?

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2016, 12:05:47 AM »

Now MSL is getting credit for the Coachella announcement? Wasnt that done by Billboard or something?

About Atlanta: I think FreddieJames got it right. First the pic with Axl and a fan came up on MyGNR and here. Then MSL "confirmed" he was in Atlanta.

And again: people think he is an insider because of the leaks, but he managed to get them by tricking other people who already had them. He just released them, that's all. Everything else he said about GNR plans didn't happen as far as I remember. He's building a fame of being an insider by tricking those weak outlets that calls themselves as press, like Alternative Nation and Blabbermouth. Really, everything the guy does is based on lies. Why the hell would someone believe in him now is beyond me.

Months before Coachella announced their lineup, MSL said the exact day the lineup would be announced. He claimed a friend told him. Was he guessing? I suppose it's possible, but it's also possible a friend told him. Considering he was correct, it seems like a silly thing to call him a liar over.

As for Atlanta, after the pic surfaced in Atlanta, sombody on his board asked him why Axl was in Atlanta. He gave a one word reply. "Rehearsals." People immediately asked him why in the world GNR would be rehearsing in Atlanta. He replied with, "didn't say GNR."

Alternative Nation assumed his comments meant Axl was in Atlanta for the AC/DC rehearsals and wrote an article based on his comments, giving him credit. There was absolutely no talk online regarding Axl and AC/DC before that. Was he guessing? I suppose it's possible, but that's a heck of a guess. Absolutely nobody at that time had said anything about Axl being in town for rehearsals, let alone for a band other than GNR.

Considering he was correct, it seems like a silly thing to call him a liar over.

Is he really tricking AN & BM if he's right? I've never seen a guy get bashed before for being accurate. If he was wrong, I could understand the backlash. But considering he was right, it seems very petty.
jamillos22
Rocker

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2016, 12:20:30 AM »

Look, just because every now and then he mysteriously gets close to a source of some sort ? coincidentally and for a short time ? does not mean he has the right to spread negative shit like that about Izzy and even sell it out to tabloids. There is no excuse for that. He?s just an attention whore.

Hell has frozen over.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2016, 12:39:45 AM »

I'll be honest I always thought MSL was very fair on that site, I don't find him to be an asshole or big Noter etc

I always thought Jim was the one with a huge chip on his shoulder of anyone had one.
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2016, 12:51:35 AM »

Look, just because every now and then he mysteriously gets close to a source of some sort ? coincidentally and for a short time ? does not mean he has the right to spread negative shit like that about Izzy and even sell it out to tabloids. There is no excuse for that. He?s just an attention whore.

What "negative shit" did he spread about Izzy? He said Izzy and GNR weren't able to agree to terms. Izzy already publicly announced he wouldn't be at the shows.

Sell it out to tabloids? You do realize these sites are reposting his words without his permission right? If a news site quoted your post, should we blame you for selling out to tabloids? What sense does that make?

In my opinion, if fans want accurate info, they should go to GNR's site, GNR's twitter or come to this site since Jarmo is affiliated with the band. But to bash a guy or call him a loser because the media chooses to quote him, something he has no control over, seems weird to me.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2016, 06:49:12 AM »

I'll be honest I always thought MSL was very fair on that site, I don't find him to be an asshole or big Noter etc

I always thought Jim was the one with a huge chip on his shoulder of anyone had one.

i like the site. Htgth is my favorite, but the people at truth are cool too. Jim knows a lot about copyrights and business stuff like pilferk, plus he knows the band's history very well. He's kind of like if pilferk and emily had a baby. Always been cool to me. Guy's amazing on guitar too, and a helluva writer.

His insight into the lyrics on CD is really something else too. I can always bring up so and so song and mention my thoughts about it and what he'll have to say will invariably blow my mind.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:55:10 AM by rj seitz » Logged

FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2016, 06:59:57 AM »

Months before Coachella announced their lineup, MSL said the exact day the lineup would be announced. He claimed a friend told him. Was he guessing? I suppose it's possible, but it's also possible a friend told him. Considering he was correct, it seems like a silly thing to call him a liar over.

As for Atlanta, after the pic surfaced in Atlanta, sombody on his board asked him why Axl was in Atlanta. He gave a one word reply. "Rehearsals." People immediately asked him why in the world GNR would be rehearsing in Atlanta. He replied with, "didn't say GNR."

Alternative Nation assumed his comments meant Axl was in Atlanta for the AC/DC rehearsals and wrote an article based on his comments, giving him credit. There was absolutely no talk online regarding Axl and AC/DC before that. Was he guessing? I suppose it's possible, but that's a heck of a guess. Absolutely nobody at that time had said anything about Axl being in town for rehearsals, let alone for a band other than GNR.

Considering he was correct, it seems like a silly thing to call him a liar over.

Is he really tricking AN & BM if he's right? I've never seen a guy get bashed before for being accurate. If he was wrong, I could understand the backlash. But considering he was right, it seems very petty.

Well, in essence I am not bashing him for being 'right'. I am bashing people who think he has some sort of clout regarding what's going on with Guns. And I am bashing him for playing this coy game of 'I know everything but I won't say anything but if you ask basic questions I'll give you a hint of what might possibly be true'. If you know shit, say so or shut the fuck up. That vagueness might be cool to some online nerds but for me it's just annoying because it reminds me of fortune tellers etc: they never really tell you anything. But hey, I don't go this his site so he can say whatever he wants over there. I just don't believe him or take him seriously.

Also because of what he said about Izzy. I think it's none of his fucking business to say that it's because of money. Even if that were true; who is he to spill those beans? What if Izzy doesn't want that to be known? He's only damaging GnR and Izzy so what's his purpose? I know: attention. He's serving no other purpose than himself, either true or false.

And he's not necessarily a liar, he's just not believable either. Again, any fortune teller can do the same shit if you look some stuff up. And the Coachella thing is something that happens around the same date every year, so it's quite easy to 'guess' that date. Because rumors were already flying about a reunion since August, it's quite easy to 'predict' that announcement beforehand. And if you're then proven incorrect you just say 'well, they couldn't agree over money' or 'It imploded before it happened'. Such an easy trick, geez.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:04:14 AM by FreddieJames » Logged

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2016, 08:03:01 AM »

This is like when the creator of the Dilbert comic strip was going into message board forums and defending himself under fake names.

Are we required to play along here?

I guess we are.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2016, 08:08:22 AM »

^oh man, did the dilbert guy really do that? I need to check that out.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2016, 08:48:55 AM »

Jim knows a lot about copyrights and business stuff like pilferk, plus he knows the band's history very well. He's kind of like if pilferk and emily had a baby.
OMG I almost spit my coffe hahahahaha

Again, wasn't Coachella already rumored months before by Billboard? And to "predict" the exact day the lineup was announced is nothing, really. Doesn't mean shit. You can have an educated guess based on previous years. As far as I know, lots of people here knew the exact day the Coachella lineup would be announced too.

Do we know he was correct? Do we have official confirmation he was really with AC/DC? Ok, thought not. All we have is rumors here, most of them fueled by your own buddy and a TMZ pic we don't even know if its in context or not.

And you said before his comment was before the picture, and now you're saying it was after the picture:

And somehow, also coincidentally, several days before the photos surfaced, MSL claimed Axl was in Atlanta for non-GNR rehearsals?
and he was the first person to break the news about Axl meeting with AC/DC.

So yeah, first came up a picture of him in Atlant, then he started the rumor about rehearsals. Wich of course could be true, but it's yet to be proved.

Like I said, the guy managed to get his stuff because he lied. He told himself the truth here several times by the time the demos leaked.

And then later he "predicted" several other stuff that never happened - anyone remember that supposed GNR plan for 2011 or something? So yeah, he was wrong before many times and he didn't do anything out of ordinary now. Doesnt sound petty to me to call him a liar.

What is more weird is how you came up out of your way to defend him here like you'd believe 100% in his words. Maybe DX is right in his comparison to the Dilbert guy. Tongue

Well, in essence I am not bashing him for being 'right'. I am bashing people who think he has some sort of clout regarding what's going on with Guns. And I am bashing him for playing this coy game of 'I know everything but I won't say anything but if you ask basic questions I'll give you a hint of what might possibly be true'. If you know shit, say so or shut the fuck up. That vagueness might be cool to some online nerds but for me it's just annoying because it reminds me of fortune tellers etc: they never really tell you anything. But hey, I don't go this his site so he can say whatever he wants over there. I just don't believe him or take him seriously.

Also because of what he said about Izzy. I think it's none of his fucking business to say that it's because of money. Even if that were true; who is he to spill those beans? What if Izzy doesn't want that to be known? He's only damaging GnR and Izzy so what's his purpose? I know: attention. He's serving no other purpose than himself, either true or false.

And he's not necessarily a liar, he's just not believable either. Again, any fortune teller can do the same shit if you look some stuff up. And the Coachella thing is something that happens around the same date every year, so it's quite easy to 'guess' that date. Because rumors were already flying about a reunion since August, it's quite easy to 'predict' that announcement beforehand. And if you're then proven incorrect you just say 'well, they couldn't agree over money' or 'It imploded before it happened'. Such an easy trick, geez.
Yeah. And if you're vague enough you can have a safe zone to be right in the future. It's like I'd say "Guns N' Roses will play after the NA tour". hihi

sky dog
Legend

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2016, 08:55:47 AM »

MSL knows his shit. Period. I don't know exactly how he gets his info but he is pretty damn accurate.

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2016, 09:19:46 AM »

This is like when the creator of the Dilbert comic strip was going into message board forums and defending himself under fake names.

Are we required to play along here?

OK, looks like we are.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
FreddieJames
Rocker

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2016, 10:31:12 AM »

MSL knows his shit. Period. I don't know exactly how he gets his info but he is pretty damn accurate.

He hasn't said anything more than I already know, so I 'know my shit' too then.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: