Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:06:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227870 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Buckethead "Kaleidoscalp" NEW ALBUM OUT NOW
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead "Kaleidoscalp" NEW ALBUM OUT NOW  (Read 3027 times)
lastroots
« on: November 23, 2005, 06:08:12 AM »

Just wanted to share this since I couldn't find it on the board. Buckets new album was released yesterday and it kicks ass. Opens with a song that is a variation of Nottingham Lace, ends with a moody tune which reminds of Electric Tears. And inbetween there are wonderful melodic pices as well as hard-in-your-face metal riffs all put together in a psychedelic and disturbing wall of sound. Yet again an amazing ride. Tanks a lot, Bucket!!!!

/lastroots
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 01:34:52 PM »

You can listen to album clips on this page:

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6974591/a/Kaleidoscalp.htm

Enjoy !
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 01:40:57 PM by Pingouirose » Logged
lastroots
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 02:46:15 PM »

Listening to it over and over. Btw, there's a hidden track on it which starts 3 minutes after the last song.

/lastroots
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 05:14:49 PM »

i heard the singer of "system of a down" is contributing on some songs?  is the album worth getting it?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 05:33:08 PM »

i heard the singer of "system of a down" is contributing on some songs?? is the album worth getting it?
He's on another album called "Enter The Chicken" but that's not the Bucket album you should start with.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 09:38:37 AM »

i heard the singer of "system of a down" is contributing on some songs?? is the album worth getting it?
He's on another album called "Enter The Chicken" but that's not the Bucket album you should start with.

well i have three of his albums allready ok              so this won`t be my first one...   is "enter the chicken" out allready?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 09:51:12 AM »

well i have three of his albums allready ok? ? ? ? ? ? ? so this won`t be my first one...? ?is "enter the chicken" out allready?
Yes, it was released in october.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: