Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:40:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  October 14, 2010 London, England (Discussion)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: October 14, 2010 London, England (Discussion)  (Read 113531 times)
demarz
Opening Act

« Reply #440 on: October 16, 2010, 05:28:04 PM »

Hey RobJ - Thanks for posting those great pix... and love the YouTube vid, I know it's not yours, but a great find!!  Thanks!

In case anyone missed it, this is the one I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzdOByONweI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzdOByONweI

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #441 on: October 16, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »

I saw it on Rolling Stone today and thought, "Hey, I recognise that!" Congratulations mate!!

Do they have to ask your permission or anything, or can they just lift it from YouTube and use it?

Thanks but I don't really care about permissions and stuff like that... I do it for the band and the fans so I'm just glad that the band is getting the press attention they're worthy of and my video has helped a tiny bit...

BTW, Guns N' Roses are the artist of the day on Rolling Stone.com

RobJ
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #442 on: October 16, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »

Hey RobJ - Thanks for posting those great pix... and love the YouTube vid, I know it's not yours, but a great find!!  Thanks!

In case anyone missed it, this is the one I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzdOByONweI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzdOByONweI

Glad ya like them! Check out the fb pics, I'm really please with how some of them look Smiley awesome memories lol

I saw it on Rolling Stone today and thought, "Hey, I recognise that!" Congratulations mate!!

Do they have to ask your permission or anything, or can they just lift it from YouTube and use it?

Thanks but I don't really care about permissions and stuff like that... I do it for the band and the fans so I'm just glad that the band is getting the press attention they're worthy of and my video has helped a tiny bit...

BTW, Guns N' Roses are the artist of the day on Rolling Stone.com

Cool, was just wondering if they asked lol. I loved your video btw!
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #443 on: October 16, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »

Nice said Christos, anything to support these guy's ! Gotta love'em !
Btw the same on musicradar.com ...  Couple weeks ago they wrote the leads gossip but now something happens that they seem to like and take over the article, and your vid's as well...
Either way they deserve some positive attention...

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #444 on: October 16, 2010, 05:57:41 PM »

I'm just glad it's out there...

I still have to upload Don't Cry... I got a great video of it...

demarz
Opening Act

« Reply #445 on: October 16, 2010, 06:27:06 PM »

Glad ya like them! Check out the fb pics, I'm really please with how some of them look Smiley awesome memories lol

Just seen them... you got some great ones there - thanks for sharing!  Love 57, 63 and the ones from 111 onwards where Axl's ditched the shades... (he really doesn't need to hide behind them!)

Awesome memories indeed... was there on Thursday, with my brother who took a load of photos/vids, but hasn't forwarded them to me yet (grrr!).
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #446 on: October 16, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »

Al i have to say is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It's great to see Axl and Duff on stage together. Although I like the new band, NOTHING will ever beat the original lineup.  This will defintely be interesting in 2012 when GNR gets inducted.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #447 on: October 16, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »

So...Pisser dates qualify as  being newsworthy here, but Duff jamming with Axl & GNR for the first time in 17 years apparently does not.   no
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #448 on: October 16, 2010, 07:03:55 PM »

great first row footage of YCBM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGy7yJ23dNs

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #449 on: October 16, 2010, 07:08:39 PM »

It seems like each concert in Europe is outdoing the previous nite. Axl's voice is freaking GREAT on Knocking on Heaven's Door! I can't wait till they come to the New Meadowlands Stadium.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #450 on: October 16, 2010, 07:52:59 PM »

Al i have to say is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It's great to see Axl and Duff on stage together. Although I like the new band, NOTHING will ever beat the original lineup.  This will defintely be interesting in 2012 when GNR gets inducted.
Dont kid yourself.

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #451 on: October 16, 2010, 09:10:21 PM »

Is there a video of Whole Lotta Rosie?
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #452 on: October 17, 2010, 03:14:46 AM »

I love how Axl sings to Duff, and "ill rip your heart in two", fucking bad ass! and Duff's face is priceless!

I dont think Axl and Duff see eye to eye just yet... i can notice some bitterness and some animosity coming from both sides just by watching the videos... but who knows, maybe they sorted things out backstage

Well that's your slant on things. Do you honestly think that Duff and Axl would be the same stage if they had in your words "bitterness and animosity" in their hearts?  As per usual, people reading into things that don't exist. At best there might be some regrets, but the pair of 'em are big and ugly enough to not want to "reminisce old novelties"

Believe me, if there was any baggage in the way of these two, this event wouldn't have happened.  Pure and simple, as with Izzy, Axl has no axe to grind with either of 'em and thus is happy to share the stage with them.  I'd even suggest that Axl probably has even sought the OK with the rest of the band first, such is the chemistry between 'em all these day - but that's my opinion, therefore not based in anyway fact, although it might be.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 03:16:28 AM by wight gunner » Logged

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #453 on: October 17, 2010, 03:38:27 AM »

Don't Cry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRA_OCJrNX4

Last video, I don't think I have any more for now... We'll see what happens tonight...

John
Rocker

...Gone To Hell

« Reply #454 on: October 17, 2010, 06:23:52 AM »

DuffMcKagan64: Enjoy this Sic Vid-With Love from @SuHolmesMcKagan, N' Me - It's pretty F'n Cool! http://www.rollingstone.com:80/music/news/51942/220596

DuffMcKagan64: that's awesome THX @sammyfuckyou. This week, the honorably sir @DuffMcKagan64 played with @gunsnroses. I'm happy for the entire month...

Leeds Festival - 29/08/10, Birmingham - 17/10/10, Manchester - 18/10/10, Liverpool - 20/05/12, Manchester 29/05/12
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #455 on: October 17, 2010, 07:14:52 AM »

So, both Duff and his wife loved my video? Wow... I'm so fuckin' happy right now!!!

John
Rocker

...Gone To Hell

« Reply #456 on: October 17, 2010, 07:17:58 AM »

It would appear they did !!

Second tweet is a re-tweet from user @sammyfuckyou though. Those are not Duff's words.

Leeds Festival - 29/08/10, Birmingham - 17/10/10, Manchester - 18/10/10, Liverpool - 20/05/12, Manchester 29/05/12
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #457 on: October 17, 2010, 07:32:36 AM »

It would appear they did !!

Second tweet is a re-tweet from user @sammyfuckyou though. Those are not Duff's words.

DuffMcKagan64 Duff McKagan
Enjoy this Sic Vid-With Love from @SuHolmesMcKagan, N' Me - It's pretty F'n Cool! http://www.rollingstone.com:80/music/news/51942/220596

I guess these r his words?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #458 on: October 17, 2010, 09:33:43 AM »

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AXL DEMOCRACY
Rocker

« Reply #459 on: October 17, 2010, 09:56:11 AM »

Cool pics!

"The art comes first.  It dictates if not the course [then] the destination artistically." - W. Axl Rose
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: