Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:57:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  October 14, 2010 London, England (Discussion)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: October 14, 2010 London, England (Discussion)  (Read 113578 times)
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #380 on: October 15, 2010, 06:36:35 PM »

I love how in 5:15 Axl drops his mic and grabs it at the same time Smiley

Grab/get it right, right?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:39:45 PM by GNRVahland » Logged
GNRVahland
Rocker

« Reply #381 on: October 15, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »

So fuckin good to see how this tight band welcomes this "new" shy guy....they really want him in...cos he belongs there... a friend is always welcome to join....always  ok
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #382 on: October 15, 2010, 06:40:47 PM »

Great video! Thanks.

Kinda funny seeing Duff playing with DJ. Didn't know he's so tall.

King Axl
Rocker

4/14/2012. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

« Reply #383 on: October 15, 2010, 06:52:52 PM »

Leave it to Guns n Roses "fans" to completely ruin what was a cool moment last night..some of you guys fucking suck.  Why can't we all just enjoy the moment for what it was, completely spontaneous unplanned really cool thing.  Why do you have to psychoanalyze everything and turn things into this old vs. new bullshit.  It's either someone convinced that there is going to be a reunion now or its someone saying some wise ass insult about Duff that completely disregards everything he ever contributed to the band.  This is the only fan base in the history of music who has such animosity towards each other.  Do you see Metallica, Led Zeppelin or AC/DC "fans" ripping on members past or present of the band they supposedly love?  The saddest thing is if tomorrow out of nowhere Axl is all the sudden cool with Slash again some of you guys will race to the boards to delete every negative thing you ever said about the old band... and you all know it.

Guns N Roses are still the best band in the universe, past present and future, and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it for me.

Great post, man.

Myself, I love the old band...was 16 when I bought 'Appetite', and the rest is history.

Would I love to see a reunion? Absolutely. The thing about new Guns is that you're getting great musicianship out of the guys when you see them live. That never happened with the original lineup, as someone was always wasted onstage. The original five (or six, if you wanna throw in Dizzy) onstage, clean and sober---that would be pretty spectacular, even if it was just a one-shot deal.

"Something, something, something, DARK SIDE. Something, something, something, COMPLETE".
Axlfanatic
Rocker

« Reply #384 on: October 15, 2010, 06:53:03 PM »

AMAZING!!! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY- AXl'S VOICE- STRONG POWERFUL,BEST EVER!!  DUFF! HOLY SHIT!! wtf???  almost pissed myself when he came out for ycbm CAME FROM USA- WORTH EVERY PENNY-THE BAND, AXL, ALL GIVING IT 1000%  UNBELIVALBLE SETLIST BOTH NITES- gUNS CAME OUT OUT EARLY BOTH NITES,DJ HUGGED MY WIFE FULL ON WHEN HE WAS IN THE AUDIENCE- HE IS INCREDIBLE FOR THIS BAND-GOT SETLIST, PIC ,ON THE RAIL- UNBELIVABLE PICS- THEY HAVE BECOME AN UNSTOPPABLE JUGGARNAUT READY TO TAKE ON THE USA-  BRING ON BIRM & MEN!! drool drool

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:56:53 PM by Axlfanatic » Logged
GNRVahland
Rocker

« Reply #385 on: October 15, 2010, 07:03:20 PM »

7:25 DJ Ashba - Fly by - Airways

5:26 Another Fly by...

I know...I know...I KNOOOOOOOOOOW ! Absolutely...ABSOLUTELY STAR of these vids is Duff the King of Beers ofcourse...
...but I wanna just mention that little co-star...after the confetti-pic of Z?rich we finally have a good vid of his fly by !
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #386 on: October 15, 2010, 07:14:14 PM »

Everybody knows on this board that I love the current band, and still want the Finckster to return.

But, I have to say that I was starstruck seeing Duff walk on during YCBM. I was so shocked, and felt lucky to have been there to witness this. Everyone talking about a reunion, are as wrong as the people bashing Duff. Axl felt happy to perform with Duff again and we as GN'R fans got to witness something really special.

I would definitely rank this show with Duff as one of my fav of my 21 shows so far, purely because of what happened.

It felt really cool as if GN'R fans was paying their respects to Duff, and Duff seemed happy to get such a nice reception.
GNRVahland
Rocker

« Reply #387 on: October 15, 2010, 07:17:32 PM »

Everybody knows on this board that I love the current band, and still want the Finckster to return.

But, I have to say that I was starstruck seeing Duff walk on during YCBM. I was so shocked, and felt lucky to have been there to witness this. Everyone talking about a reunion, are as wrong as the people bashing Duff. Axl felt happy to perform with Duff again and we as GN'R fans got to witness something really special.

I would definitely rank this show with Duff as one of my fav of my 21 shows so far, purely because of what happened.

It felt really cool as if GN'R fans was paying their respects to Duff, and Duff seemed happy to get such a nice reception.

"Nice reception" is the word idd...I am not even that much fan of Duff (nothing against him either, don't worry..."just" neutral about this nice fellow) but it was special idd and so good to see that he actually never left the band...once a Gunner...always a Gunner  peace
André Menk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #388 on: October 15, 2010, 08:29:37 PM »

Thank you !!!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #389 on: October 15, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »

And again, here are some of my pics from the 14th.  Smiley

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #390 on: October 15, 2010, 10:16:47 PM »

damn, how hard will it be now to go audition above average frontmen after once again sharing the stage with Axl? My God Axl left no doubt that he is the greatest frontman ever last night.. that KOHD... u can almost see it in Duff's face Like "HOLY FUCK"

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #391 on: October 15, 2010, 10:34:10 PM »

I wasn't even aware that Duff was in the UK.

It was a total shock, and from the way Duff acted onstage I feel he was surprised and very humbled by the overwhelming positive response from the crowd.

And people can thank Ron for inciting this, as he appeared with Duff a while ago. I think Ron appearing with Duff definitely helped the cause for this to happen. I know Axl said it in his chats as well, but I think it was a big move for Ron to put his hand out to Duff, and this was the reward.

No need to argue over this, it is what it was.

Which is a valued former member of a great Rock N' Roll band, making a rare appearance which should be welcomed by all I feel. I honestly don't know why anyone else would feel any different.

Now let's hope the Finckster puts in an appearance, maybe when the band head back to the states, Who knows.  Grin
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:35:44 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #392 on: October 15, 2010, 10:48:55 PM »

Great video! Thanks.

Kinda funny seeing Duff playing with DJ. Didn't know he's so tall.

That's my video of KOHD... Glad you liked it...

7:25 DJ Ashba - Fly by - Airways

5:26 Another Fly by...

I know...I know...I KNOOOOOOOOOOW ! Absolutely...ABSOLUTELY STAR of these vids is Duff the King of Beers ofcourse...
...but I wanna just mention that little co-star...after the confetti-pic of Z?rich we finally have a good vid of his fly by !

That was the reason I turned the camera from the screen to the stage... As soon as I saw him running on the screen, I turned it to the stage to catch him flying... There is also a good picture of that in my pictures link, which I posted earlier.

Still NICE BOYS video coming REALLY soon...

Oh, and both my videos made Blabbermouth!!!

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #393 on: October 15, 2010, 11:23:42 PM »

I thought people would like this little piece of trivia.

The song in which Duff first came out onstage on Thursday was You Could Be Mine. This song was used on the Terminator 2 soundtrack which featured Arnold Schwarzenegger. Who is good friends with GN'R, which led to, Axl, Dizzy, Duff plus the band appearing in the scene with Arnie in the end of the music video.

Now this is what I find rather cool.

On same day when Duff performed with GN'R, since 93, Which was Oct 14th 2010. Arnold Schwarzenegger was also in London on the same day, visiting the British Prime minister. So as Duff was rocking out with GN'R, Arnie was less than 20 minutes away in Westminster.

I think that is a really cool coincidence considering GN'Rs history with Arnie, and with also the YCBM soundtrack and Music Video back in 92. Grin
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 11:30:01 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #394 on: October 15, 2010, 11:33:06 PM »

damn, how hard will it be now to go audition above average frontmen after once again sharing the stage with Axl? My God Axl left no doubt that he is the greatest frontman ever last night.. that KOHD... u can almost see it in Duff's face Like "HOLY FUCK"

Agreed!  Damn, Axl in KOHD from 2:58 to 3:07 is just unfuckingbelievable!   Cool
 beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #395 on: October 15, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »

Agreed!  Damn, Axl in KOHD from 2:58 to 3:07 is just unfuckingbelievable!   Cool
 beer

+2  Cheesy

D, I actually agree with you!
The only frontmen I can think of who can actually compete with Axl lately are, well, dead.  Undecided
AXL DEMOCRACY
Rocker

« Reply #396 on: October 16, 2010, 12:27:31 AM »

GREAT videos!  Thanks for recording and uploading those!  Fantastic.

Axl: "We're like Ted Nugent; the four guitar army."  hihi

"The art comes first.  It dictates if not the course [then] the destination artistically." - W. Axl Rose
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #397 on: October 16, 2010, 01:01:34 AM »

Nice Boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcrnngCmlpM

shameless advertising...  Grin
join our fb page: www.facebook.com/gnrgreece

westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #398 on: October 16, 2010, 01:04:36 AM »

Thnxx....Goosebumps Cool Unbelievable, no one can match Axl!

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #399 on: October 16, 2010, 01:06:54 AM »

Thank you! Another unbelievable performance by Axl drool

His voice is in top shape!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: