Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:25:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Whose GF did steven almost kill
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whose GF did steven almost kill  (Read 6249 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« on: July 10, 2004, 03:38:54 PM »

I forget but I think it was Axl (or was it duffs) GF that steven ODd on drugs and almost killed her.

I think it was Axl from what was said on BTM but does anyone know for sure?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 03:41:29 PM »

I've always been under the impression it was Axl's it has said that it many articles and cited that as the reason for Steven's sacking.
Evolution
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 03:41:51 PM »

was it steven gave Axl's GF drugs and almost had her OD?

yeah man i think it was Axls
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 03:49:28 PM »

Steven gave Erin (Axl's bird) a 'speedball' - heroin + cocaine which nearly killed her

Axl was obviously not a happy bunny

Worse - apparently Steven had his wicked way with her too smoking

Steven picked the wrong guy to mess with i guess, and Axl got Steven booted out of GNR - revenge is sweet

Ah, the drama! U couldn't write better stuff!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Johnnyblood
VIP

Nothing.

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 03:49:59 PM »

Pretty sure Steven gave Erin Everly a speedball that almost killed her.

I've seen enough.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 04:16:30 PM »

Steven gave Erin (Axl's bird) a 'speedball' - heroin + cocaine which nearly killed her

Steven picked the wrong guy to mess with i guess, and Axl got Steven booted out of GNR - revenge is sweet

That's kind of weird considering in the BTM old interview Axl had he said he fought the hardest to keep Steven

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 04:21:03 PM »

DEL: Want to talk about another former member of Guns, drummer Steven Adler?

AXL: The misconception is that we kicked him out for the hell of it, and that I was the dictator behind it. The truth is, I probably fought a little harder to keep him in the band, because I wasn't working with him on a daily basis like the other guys were. They grew tired of not being able to get their work done because Steven wasn't capable of it. I've read interviews where he's saying that he's straight. Most of the time he isn't. He's the type of person who wants everything handed to him, and he did get it handed to him. He got it handed to him from me. At one point, in order to keep this band together, it was necessary for me to give him a portion of my publishing rights. That was one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my life, but he threw such a fit, saying he wasn't going to stay in the band. We were worried about not being able to record our first album, so I did what I felt I had to do. In the long run I paid very extensively for keeping Steven in Guns N' Roses. I paid $1.5 million by giving him 15% of my publishing off of Appetite For Destruction. He didn't write one goddamn note, but he calls me a selfish dick! He's been able to live off of that money, buy a shitload of drugs and hire lawyers to sue me. If and when he loses the lawsuit he has against us, and he has to pay those lawyers, if he has any money left, it'll be the money that came from Guns N' Roses and myself. At this point I really don't care what happens to Steven Adler, because he's taken himself out of my life, out of my care and concern. I feel bad for him in ways, because he's a real damaged person, but he's making choices to keep himself in that damage. There's nothing we can do at this point. We took him to rehabs, we threatened his drug dealers, we helped him when he slashed his wrists. I even forgave him after he nearly killed my wife. I had to spend a night with her in an intensive-care unit because her heart had stopped thanks to Steven. She was hysterical, and he shot her up with a speedball. She had never done jack shit as far as drugs go, and he shoots her up with a mixture of heroin and cocaine? I kept myself from doing anything to him. I kept the man from being killed by members of her family. I saved him from having to go to court, because her mother wanted him held responsible for his actions. And the sonofabitch turns on me? I mean, yeah, I'm a difficult person to deal with, and I'm a pain in the ass to understand, and I've had my share of problems, but Steven benefited greatly from his involvement with me - more than I did from knowing him. Steven had a lot of fans, but he was a real pain in the ass. I need to keep him in my life for you? F?!k you!

--

I, Axl Part II
RIP October 1992

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2004, 04:24:11 PM »

That's kind of weird considering in the BTM old interview Axl had he said he fought the hardest to keep Steven

LOL

U still trust what Axl says?

The man wouldn't recognise truth if it sued him - which come to think of it isn't that unlikely

The part about Steven and Erin knockin' boots is just rumour - there has never been confirmation - but Steven and Erin were 'alone' when this o'd occured....

It certainly seems that Axl was at the heart of the decision to kick Steven out - but by that point he was not a popular guy and Axl was pushing on an open door....

My personal opinion is that the group collectively wanted Steven out - but Axl was responsible for Steven being robbed of his royalties, Doug Goldstein was obviously in it to - he got Steven to sign, but it seems unlikely Izzy, Slash or Duff would be so callous as to take Steven's money - that smacks of Axl Rose.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2004, 06:21:12 PM »

LOL

The man wouldn't recognise truth if it sued him - which come to think of it isn't that unlikely

The part about Steven and Erin knockin' boots is just rumour - there has never been confirmation - but Steven and Erin were 'alone' when this o'd occured....

It certainly seems that Axl was at the heart of the decision to kick Steven out - but by that point he was not a popular guy and Axl was pushing on an open door....

My personal opinion is that the group collectively wanted Steven out - but Axl was responsible for Steven being robbed of his royalties, Doug Goldstein was obviously in it to - he got Steven to sign, but it seems unlikely Izzy, Slash or Duff would be so callous as to take Steven's money - that smacks of Axl Rose.....

I think you mean slash wouldn't know the truth not Axl since Slash story changes all the time.

As for hte answer to my question,thanks everyone.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2004, 11:36:47 AM »

And we must remember that Erin was a big girl, she could've said no.  Steven was indeed a drug addict and in a bad way at the time, but I highly doubt that he FORCED Erin to take the speedball.

You keep mentioning how Dave defends Axl, but you're defending Steven's actions without even knowing what went on. None of us were there.

If you're hysterical and then the person you know says "I know what'll help!", what would you do? No?

I find it laughable that Axl was that pissed off about it anyway, given the fact that nobody abused and mistreated Erin more than Axl did.  I guess with Axl, it's "I'll treat Erin like a rabid animal, but if you do it...."

Of course you do since it was an incident involving your hero Steven.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
darkmonth
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2004, 12:59:35 PM »

I think you mean slash wouldn't know the truth not Axl since Slash story changes all the time.

Where in the hell do you get off doing that Dave?  You act like a real cock sometimes.  This has NOTHING to do with Slash.
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2004, 01:13:57 PM »

You keep mentioning how Dave defends Axl

My oh my, Jarmo, seems we are having a little difficulty reading the things I've said today, eh?  I didn't cite Dave for merely defending Axl, I cited him for dragging Slash into it in his defense of Axl, as he always does, even though Slash is irrelevant to this particular topic.  Axl, Steven, and Erin are the only ones being discussed.  Slash has nothing to do with it, but Dave brought him up anyway in order to defend Axl.  Read it again Jarmo, with my help, I'm certain that you will comprehend it better next time.   ok

This is laughable Dizzy  hihi, Jarmo says you mention how dave defends Axl, then you reply by saying no, no I cited him for how he defends Axl (by bringing Slash into it). They seem strangely similar.... no, actually they are exactly the same.  hihi

Of course you do since it was an incident involving your hero Steven.

Congratulations Jarmo!  That makes three consecutive times you misread what I said!

No, no Dizzy, Jarmo hasn't misread anything there, he just made a deduction that you're hero is Steven which is just as valid as your guess that "with Axl, it's "I'll treat Erin like a rabid animal, but if you do it....""  ok

@#$%Muther
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2004, 01:30:44 PM »

The story insinuates that Steven gave her a speedball and she almost died from it.  That makes Steven out to be entirely at fault.

Maybe you could've written that in your original post instead of saying "Erin was a big girl".....

I didn't cite Dave for merely defending Axl, I cited him for dragging Slash into it in his defense of Axl, as he always does, even though Slash is irrelevant to this particular topic.  

OK.

Congratulations Jarmo!  That makes three consecutive times you misread what I said!   ok

So what did I misread?

I find it laughable that Axl was that pissed off about it anyway

If Axl had done the same thing to say Steven's girlfriend, would that be laughable too? Or maybe Axl should just have accepted the fact that somebody GAVE his wife at the time drugs?  Roll Eyes

I think Axl reacted the way most people would've reacted.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 01:35:52 PM by jarmo » Logged

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2004, 02:00:38 PM »

Actually I think Axl reacted with restraint, most people would have killed Steven.
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2004, 04:49:12 PM »

And the crack-head cock-sucking son of a bitch says NOW that he wouldn't join Axl's new band for a billion dollars!!! He's just a mediocre drummer who happened to be in the right place at the right time. I'd rather have that girl from The Corrs as GNR's drummer than Steven!

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2004, 06:39:51 PM »

And the crack-head cock-sucking son of a bitch says NOW that he wouldn't join Axl's new band for a billion dollars!!! He's just a mediocre drummer who happened to be in the right place at the right time. I'd rather have that girl from The Corrs as GNR's drummer than Steven!

For what he 'supposedly' did since we don't know the exact facts i would have killed him...but thing is he ain't medicore and would i rather have The Corrs drummer.....fuck....that doesn't even deserve an answer.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2004, 12:38:13 PM »

Erin was Axl's wife at the time, not girlfriend.

U sure?

Axl and Erin were married for just one month in 1990 - i am pretty sure this OD incident happened in '89

Quick! To the bandwagon!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2004, 02:05:40 PM »

what comes around goes around i say.look what happened to steven as a result of him doing drugs(stroke). i give axl credit for keeping his head.and not doing anything.i would have gotton my gun and shot him if it was me.

the one an only horsey !
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2004, 05:53:41 PM »

Some people in this board have a tendency to discredit whatever Axl says. However, when other former members give their version of the story, we must take it as a fact just  because someone posts a quote.

I don't know what happened between Steven and Erin, but as I'm cautious in believing Axl's version of the story, I'm still cautious in believing anything regarding Steven' said about his dismissal.

" Steven didn't write a goddamn note" Axl. Hmm, that could bring back our little debate on who wrote what in AFD...

Erin was a big girl??? yes, she was, she could've said no. But also Steven was a big boy, he could've read those probation papers before signing them.

In a coma
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2004, 06:30:29 PM »

I think we are all getting a liitle excited here. Fair enough we have Axl's side of the story. What about Stevens!!! There are enough people on this board with contacts. I am sure someone can get Steven point of view. I am not doubting what Axl said or casting doubts on anybody. Before you condemn someone lets hear there side of the story first.  

Ladies and Gentleman Guns N Fucking Roses
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2004, 09:22:42 PM »

im not saying axl is a saint or anything.but to forgive him was great of a person.if axl didn't treat Erin right it was between axl and her.but if steven may have had something he didn't like about axl.to do something like that.to have someone hurt someone you love ,you can't forgive that easy.but to forgive him i do give axl credit.not how he treated Erin.but how he felt her allmost being killed.none should feel that pain ever of losing someone close to you.or even allmost losing.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: