Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:32:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Why AXl will deliver and change the face of music...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why AXl will deliver and change the face of music...  (Read 6247 times)
Osiris
« on: March 06, 2005, 02:13:23 AM »

For the record the thread started by Minneapolisnewsman is not part of this virtual reality program.? Perhaps in another dimension..........not the 3rd or 4th? ; - ))

NOW I see the Axl Sighting as truth.

What has taken so long with Chinese Democracy making it into our hands?

Axl's devotion to pour only the best parts of his soul into the work.?

I see all of Axl's disappearances as soul searching expeditions.? I know from eXperience that one cannot commit themselves to the energies that Sedona, Arizona brings those who quest that far.? You either accept that you are meant to lose the ego and remember who you are "really" are or you do not spend much time in the spiritual grid.

I SEE Axl as not wanting to poor any of the darkness within him to his material.? Imagine if you could that he creates a song called IRS which will be the next Stariway To Heaven.? A soul searching song that pours his intention of healing from the loss of Stepha.? Perhaps the darkness that existed in him forced him to unwittingly sabotage that realtionship and he put that song into a from with a metaphor of something being taken from you.......IRS collects what you FEEL you have earned.? And the toll is much more than you believe should be taken.

Some of that money the IRS takes from us pays for overdone vacations and royalties for government officials.? WE pay for physical fitness and education for those who get themselves imprissioned.? Let's keep the weights and law books out of the prisons and help those imprissoned to rememeber who THEY are in other forrms.

NOW can you SEE Axl feeling stripped of something that he felt he deserved after all the bullshit he put up with to get to where he had gotten.? Life's experiences.? METAPHOR.....Did the expereince with Stephanie get Axl to SEE-MORE?? See directly in the depthis of his soul as to why he's here on this planet eXperiencing all this.? Why turmoil seems to find him??

After pooring energy from his soul into a song has to be draining.? Such a big release of blockages and baggages required R&R.

So, yes, he disappeared to find out who he was after cleansing and clearing such emotions.? Each time experiencing a rebirth.

Let's get to the metaphor parts of how EYE see what has happened:

Remember when 5's spoke of running into Izzy after the Philadelphia no-show.? 5's said Izzy said Axl was "out of his head".? That he couldn't imagine Axl pulling it together to finish what he had started.? METAPHOR:? 555 is an activation code for tapping into the energies of the pyramids and the power contained within them.? Journeys to the Pyramids allow humans to rememeber who they are.? To find their own truth.? Tapping into the grids brings messages of truth beyond this VR (Virtual Reality).? I see Axl as disappearing for a long time after that.

How about the metaphor surrounding the name of the disc.? Chinese Democracy seems to be an impossible scenario to play out in this program.? Democracy in China would be a rebirth for the planet.? A reality created only by those over in China who are in charge rememembering who they really are, that control is an illusion.? Nobody on this earth can control any souls on the other side.? If control was a reality in this program then "bad" things would not be allowed to happen.? There is no control.....this is a free will zone.? We are free to create what we choose to.?

Democracy in China would change the world as Chinese Democracy will change the face of music.? Imagine an old soul journeying on this planet tapping into every "issue" he's ever encountered into one cd.? There will be something for everyONE on this record.? A jounrey to ONE's higher self creating things that appears and are accepted as impossible.? Anything is possible including democracy in China as well as one man breaking free from fellow men totally tapped into 3-D and surrounding himself with "free" spirits.? Tommy, Richard, Dizzy, Robin.....take a long look at those souls.?

Buckethead had to go for this record to see the light of day.? METAPHORS:? A man placing himself in darkness too scared to show himself.? A CHICKEN who is afraid to find where his HEAD is at.? A raincoat to protect himself from becoming part of the collective consciousness (Water).? The sacred waters bring us back to who we really are.? He is shielding himself from what he does not want to SEE and what he does not want us to SEE.

What comes out of that soul into his music? Macabre.? This is not a judegment on Brian Carroll.? Balance exists in this world.? There is a place for darkness.? But not in what Axl was wanting for his new direction.....his rebirth.? Will Brian's parts remain on the cd.? I'm guessing they will as Axl will want to leave the "dark" parts in.? A journey of a group of soul's creating what has appeared like Mission:Impossible.? Creating something that will bring souls back to rock 'n' roll i.e. let's party..........in the Cosmic Party (2012) just around the corner.

When did Bucket leave exactly?? ( I don't remember)? In March of 2004 there was a shift on this planet.? A higher vibration frequncy uplifting those who were journeying to find their inner love.? The next major shift was in the energies of October of last year.? The impossible happended...........Boston broke the curse and won the world series.? The last shift came just days ago.? Sit back and think how Thursday (3-03-05) went.? Did you think somebody spiked your drink?? Were you "high" on life??? Things were clicking??? Things happening in sync (Synchronicity).? Did you find yourself in new eXperinces?

Osiris
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2005, 02:16:15 AM »

If you would like to check out the synchronicities in numerolgy.......911 was an insert....an activation...to awaken souls.? Acknowledge and eXperiece the synchronocities in the numbers involved:

11 & 911
New York City has 11 letters.
Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
'George W. Bush' has 11 letters
New York is the State # 11
The first plane crushing against the Twin Towers was flight #11
Flight # 11 was carrying 92 passengers Adding this number gives us: 9+2=11
Flight # 77 who also hit the towers, was carrying 65 passengers Adding this: 6+5=11
The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11. Adding this: 9+1+1=11
The date is equal to the emergency number 911. Adding this: 9+1+1=11
The total number of victims inside the planes were 254: 2+5+4=11
September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year: 2+5+4=11
After September 11, there were 111 days more to the end of the year.
The tragedy of 3/11/2004 in Madrid also adds up to: 3+1+1+2+4=11
The tragedy in Madrid happened 911 days after the tragedy of the Twin Towers.
911 is also 191 - 9=endings. 11 is balance which takes us to 11:11
The twin towers stood as an "11".
Nine is endings.? We all live through 9-year cycles while eXisting on his planet.

Axl, the creator of CD, is in his 6-year this year.? Anything which begins in a year-9 does not last.? I will not bother but research Axl's last year-9.....it was 1999.? What happened with the band in that year?

PERSONAL YEAR 9
This is a year to let go of things that do nt work for you. It is considered a year of Completions and Endings. You must rleax and do not try to control things in your life. Let them go or they will be taken from you as your soul - the universe cleans house for the next cycle in your life. This can be a very difficult year, particularly if you do not like change. The more you pursue things, the more they will elude you. Relationships end. Nothing that begins in your 9 year will remain. It is a time to plan and seek out new jobs - relcactions and more.
There can be many learning lesson in the 9 year - or you can plan for it and coast right through. Death - Yes you can hear about more deaths - but those are the natural rhythm of the cycles of life as we move into a time of rebirth and consciousness evolves.

2000 was his year one.....he's in year 6.? Did he stat the band in a new direction near the end of 1999 into 2000?
Confused??? Here's how you figure what year you are in......add the month of your birth to the day of your birth them to the current year.? Double digits add into themselves.? Axl's:? 2-06-2005 whihc equates to 2+6+7= 15 which adds to 6.

Here's a link to a website which covers numerology.? Just one of many.

http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology.html

If Axl wants to get this show on the road and wants to follow his 3-year plan.....He should get going sometime this year.....even in the energies of his year-7 which start to FALL in September.? Hmmm, 7's a lucky number.? Isn't "seven" the name of a song on CD???

Let's look at the metaphors of Velvet Revolver.? VR= Virtual Reality.....they are activating the reamergence of rock 'n' roll in this VR program.

There's a much better fit with Scott as lead singer of that group. They can relate to Scott better than they could to Axl.? Scott has his "issues" he is working to heal.? Scott's "issues" are related to drugs and overindulgence.? Slash, Duff & Matt have all eXperienced drugs and/or overindulgence.? They can relate to Scott allowing them him to help him pick up the pieces for they recognize what those pieces are.? They moved beyond those "issues".? Those guys could not relate to Axl and his "headspace".

So VR is starting the project of bringing back to the people who's souls resonate with Rock.? To help those souls reawken what was lost when Rock disappeared.? VR deals with 3D issues where Axl will take that higher to higher thought, higher dimensions, higher vibrations.? Re-uniting those who lost touch with Rock bringing them back with songs for every musical taste.

It's all just a part in the programming of this period of awakening.

What does music do for the soul?? I FEEL the very core of my soul sparking when I hear......"Dream On" & "Dream Weaver".?

Life was created with a musical tone.

There will be a piece of something for everybody's soul on Chinese Democracy.? I doubt there will be any rap as that music genere is taking a turn towrds an unhealthy direction.? The infighting will hopefully teach those invovled that to succeed WE all must work as ONE.

The timing of this piece was meant to counteract The Jokster at work with illusions.? The Jokster, also known as The Trickster, LOVES to stir the pot. Also part of this virtual reality program.? Who is from Minnesota and was seeking to get a job in broadcasting??? He brings with him a tale of failure.? There is balance in all things......Close your EYES and FEEL what is truth.? ONE is truth while the other is not.
welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 02:21:44 AM »

Shocked

nervous

confused

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2005, 02:39:39 AM »

nice 2 have some alternative input? Tongue
and yeah, i think 05 is the year 2, as listening 2 tommy and the other members, and... this funny feeling? Wink

Hey  Cheesy i didn't notice... add the numbers together in this posts  ok wow, thats strange  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 02:54:36 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2005, 10:44:29 AM »

I always want to hear others views on the big picture of GN'R.

Yours is a bit too difficult for me. Maybe You overcharge your speech with rhetorical images.

If you could decode your metaphors I would be grateful. Thanks.
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2005, 12:36:25 PM »

nice 2 have some alternative input  Tongue
and yeah, i think 05 is the year 2, as listening 2 tommy and the other members, and... this funny feeling  Wink

Hey  Cheesy i didn't notice... add the numbers together in this posts  ok wow, thats strange  Smiley

suddenly i fear the number 11...  nervous nervous nervous

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
Osiris
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 12:45:37 PM »

I always want to hear others views on the big picture of GN'R.

Yours is a bit too difficult for me. Maybe You overcharge your speech with rhetorical images.

If you could decode your metaphors I would be grateful. Thanks.

There is nothing to decode, I explained each metaphor.

If you could list which metaphor(s) you did not understand, I can be more specific.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2005, 12:47:27 PM »

So does the planet explode if CD doesnt come out in 2005? Maybe Bucketheads chicken coop will vanish in a cloud of smoke, with the smoke rising together to form the words "fuck me biotch".
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2005, 12:50:56 PM »

Guys, It's just an album, not the messiah... Roll Eyes

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Osiris
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2005, 12:51:32 PM »

suddenly i fear the number 11...? nervous nervous nervous

If you are serious, please do not fear. ?"11" merely represents the code of awakening.

Digits are codes. Human DNA - genetic memory - is encoded - to be triggered by digits. They awaken the mind to change.

The most popular code of awakening - the one that most people see - is 11:11. This represents the spiraling twin strands of human DNA coming into consciousness.

11 also represents balance.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2005, 01:43:50 PM »

There is nothing to decode, I explained each metaphor.

If you could list which metaphor(s) you did not understand, I can be more specific.
Sorry, numbers always confuse me. I did't understand why you connect GN'R with the numerology thingy. I thought you were implying something.
So you think GN'R follows the numerology?

Hmmm I like supernatural things but I don't believe them. They're for fun or for a prayer.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2005, 02:43:21 PM »

VR = Virtual Reality? Huh? no
VR = Velvet Revolver? Huh? yes

It's Rock N' Fuckin' Roll, not the Bible Codes there are no metaphores to life, life is life, death is death, Chinese Democracy is an album that ain't been released yet. The things you wrote are pretty cool, but they're just coincidences in my opinion? Smiley

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
fartinabag
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2005, 02:45:05 PM »

Isn't this a Gnr forum?
Osiris
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2005, 02:58:47 PM »

Sorry, numbers always confuse me. I did't understand why you connect GN'R with the numerology thingy. I thought you were implying something.
So you think GN'R follows the numerology?

All things link to Sacred Geometry.  So yes, GNR follows numerology.

*Izzy*, there are no coincidences.  If that concept escapes you....read The Celestine Prophecy.

My point was to acknowledge the metaphors surrounding this album.  Metaphors that tell me that it will be a huge success.

My point in posting the 911 metaphors and the connection to numerology/sacred geometry was to get those interested to link life and metaphors.

I acknowledge that my post is not a view which will be accepted by those who FEEL comfortable existing in negativity.
Annie
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2005, 03:40:55 PM »

Yes Axl will change the face of music with his wonderful CD! beer
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2005, 03:48:49 PM »

Let me guess your Edward Rose?
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2005, 06:33:46 PM »

Go back to fucking Mars where you came from.

reynics22
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2005, 07:13:52 PM »

Isn't this a Gnr forum?

i love how when people can't understand something they....... i'd rather not say.

i found this post to be very creative and well thought out. which is more than can be said for the posts of people on the side of providman and jameslofton who basically just spit the same rhetoric out over and over again.

thanks for posting your thoughts osiris.

Osiris
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2005, 08:28:20 PM »

Let me guess your Edward Rose?

I have no connection to Axl Rose or the band.
Crowebar
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2005, 12:45:46 AM »

Go back to fucking Mars where you came from.

That wasn't very fucking nice of you to say that man. confused

Why don't you go fuck and yourself up the ass with a gigantic fucking cucumber chunkwad?  rant nervous
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: