Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:33:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  why chinese democracy wont leak
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: why chinese democracy wont leak  (Read 16271 times)
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2006, 06:31:52 PM »

Didn't someone say that any possible live DVD (like from europe) will come out after the album?

A cameraman at Hammerstein said a DVD was being planned, yes.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2006, 08:30:59 PM »

it won't leak because of AXL  rant
AtariLegend
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2006, 08:36:55 PM »

Axl's probably recored so many songs that it doesn't matter if Plan A fails, by now he should have a Plan B, C, D, E, F, and so one, and if he doesn't damn it.

He better not go back into a studio again!
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2006, 08:51:16 PM »

I don't plan on spending money on the album is because, with the exception of 2 songs, none of the tracks impress me enough to warrant me spending money on it.

well, go ahead and download it, but if you end up loving it you'll have no excuse to not buy it, as your only impediment as you said was not liking the tracks. If you suddenly find yourself loving CD then you should buy it

BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2006, 01:01:05 AM »

don't doubt the nerdy assholes out there!  someone will leak this thing and we'll ALL download it, let's not lie.

but  i actually think the band would leak it, i mean they had to have been the one's behind the last leak.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Janabis
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2006, 02:39:33 AM »

but? i actually think the band would leak it, i mean they had to have been the one's behind the last leak.

If the leak was planned then they did a pretty piss poor job of it, since it took around two years from the time that a radio station received the demo disc and when the mp3's finally made it online. Also, do you really think Axl would want to introduce his band to the public by putting out poorly mixed low-bitrate recordings of the songs he had spent years and years working on?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2006, 03:36:34 AM »

I actually wont download anymore leaks.

I still kick myself for DL what I did.

I should've stopped after IRS

anyhow, all it takes is one crooked manufacturing plant worker for this to leak cause it will spread like wildfire if just one gets their hands on it.

I think it will leak to be honest, unless u do like on the movie New Jack City and make everyone workin in the plant strip naked and have video surveillance it would be next to impossible to stop it from doing so.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2006, 05:35:20 AM »

don't doubt the nerdy assholes out there!  someone will leak this thing and we'll ALL download it, let's not lie.

if there's a release date i won't download it. why listen in shit quality when the way it should sound isn't too far away.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
guns_n_motley
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2006, 09:41:18 AM »

but? i actually think the band would leak it, i mean they had to have been the one's behind the last leak.

If the leak was planned then they did a pretty piss poor job of it, since it took around two years from the time that a radio station received the demo disc and when the mp3's finally made it online. Also, do you really think Axl would want to introduce his band to the public by putting out poorly mixed low-bitrate recordings of the songs he had spent years and years working on?

give me a break, is it any coincidence that the leaked songs are the same ones they play live this summer??
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2006, 12:46:04 PM »

^
maybe they played them because they leaked? Undecided

shit happens when you party naked
Ejay
Opening Act

Guns are Allowed

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2006, 02:03:36 PM »

Funny, The Illusion, that name suits you. rofl

it won't leak because of AXL? rant
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 02:07:00 PM by Ejay » Logged

In Guns we Trust, Guns never let us down
Janabis
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2006, 02:05:56 PM »

give me a break, is it any coincidence that the leaked songs are the same ones they play live this summer??

Umm, no, obviously they're playing them now because the songs finally made it online (2 years after the disc leaked) and everyone has heard them. Hence Axl's "downloading motherfuckers" comments.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2006, 02:17:39 PM »

Well the Killers album was widely anticipated and that only made the net a day before it's UK release AFAIK so it's definately possible they can keep it from leaking before release day. A leak of this album a day or 2 before release I really don't think would do anything too damaging to sales anyway, unless the album was absoloute garbage of course then that might put a few people off.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2006, 03:01:22 PM »

The last iron maiden album leaked about 3 days before the release date...maybe with CD will be the same...

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
AtariLegend
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2006, 03:07:58 PM »

It will leak because it's the most anticpated album in Rock history.
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2006, 03:11:44 PM »

It will leak because it's the most anticpated album in Rock history.

It'll leak the moment it goes to mastering.
Failing that, it'll leak the moment the shops have it in stock but not on the shelves (pre launch of album).
The moment it is on sale in the shops, it'll freely available for download.

..as for me, i want an original  Smiley
AtariLegend
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2006, 03:15:36 PM »

Hasn't it been geting mastered since 1999.
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2006, 03:28:49 PM »

^
maybe they played them because they leaked? Undecided

Exactly!  They were played because they leaked. Good call.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2006, 05:15:24 PM »

Well the Killers album was widely anticipated and that only made the net a day before it's UK release AFAIK so it's definately possible they can keep it from leaking before release day. A leak of this album a day or 2 before release I really don't think would do anything too damaging to sales anyway, unless the album was absoloute garbage of course then that might put a few people off.

I got the Killer's new album 8 days prior to release. Good cd. That's why i went out and bought it last weekend ok

Chinese Democracy will leak. It may not be til the day before scheduled release, but it'll leak.
If it doesn't leak, Axl will probably make millions by helping other bands protect their new albums,LOL.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2006, 05:35:58 PM »

Funny, The Illusion, that name suits you. rofl

it won't leak because of AXL? rant
it wont leak because of axl because axl is "anti" gnr fan  rant
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: