Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:42:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Who's got better moves? Axl Rose vs Bret Michaels
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who's got better moves? Axl Rose vs Bret Michaels  (Read 12078 times)
Lostrose
Rocker

This here is my hetero-lifemate, Silent Bob.

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2009, 02:08:16 PM »

Brett Michaels sucks.

I guess, I guess, I guess I never fuckin' learn...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2009, 04:23:03 PM »

come on people focus on the moves.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

come on people focus on the moves.
you're right.  I think what Lostrose meant to say was, "Bret Michaels MOVES suck!"

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 12:52:08 AM »

Sorry to be off topic a little bit but I have to add that my oldest daughters boyfriend is named after Brett Michaels Roll Eyes Embarrassed Ya he is sad about it as well, but what to do Tongue.  Luckily no resemblance in any way ok.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »

Axl's just a natural in his moves. Or was...have to say it's harder to pull off such slick moves when you get older!

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 12:20:24 AM »

Sorry to be off topic a little bit but I have to add that my oldest daughters boyfriend is named after Brett Michaels Roll Eyes Embarrassed Ya he is sad about it as well, but what to do Tongue.  Luckily no resemblance in any way ok.

Pretend he's named after that sexy man-stud Brett Favre and you will sleep better at night.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 09:34:18 AM »

Pretend he's named after that sexy man-stud Brett Favre and you will sleep better at night.
It's all good, after all I'm not the one who named him lol, hope his parents are still good with it after 20 years though rofl rofl.  Brett Favre, nice thought though ok.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 11:20:07 PM »

It's all good, after all I'm not the one who named him lol, hope his parents are still good with it after 20 years though rofl rofl.  Brett Favre, nice thought though ok.

Brett Favre is the last thing I think about as I slowly slip into dreamland.

Mmmmm
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2009, 08:59:58 AM »

Mmmmm
Your right, I'd rather be dreaming about the next time I see GNR, not some dummy ball player I don't know much about hihi Tongue

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2009, 07:43:50 PM »

Mmmmm
Your right, I'd rather be dreaming about the next time I see GNR, not some dummy ball player I don't know much about hihi Tongue

Won't be seeing GNR for a long time!

All you need to know is that Brett Favre is hot and his sideburns are gray, but in a totally hot way.  love
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2009, 01:10:38 AM »

Mmmmm

Won't be seeing GNR for a long time!

All you need to know is that Brett Favre is hot and his sideburns are gray, but in a totally hot way.  love
Yes, I'm aware of his silly sideburns Tongue.

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2009, 05:47:44 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz6luP_mJyY think she has

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2009, 10:16:51 AM »

agreed. no one over 5 can possibly pull off her slick move at the end of the performance. even axl.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »

Check out The Tony Awards on UTube to see Brett miss his mark and almost get  Dain Bramage from a falling prop, way to go Brett ! Damn I hate Poison. hihi
While I don't hate Bret Michaels, I don't think him almost getting beheaded at the Tony's will win him any votes in this contest.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Axlover
Opening Act

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2009, 12:10:45 AM »

I didn't like Bret Michaels/Poison when they were popular back in the day. I thought the music sucked then, just as I do now. Kinda bubble gum rock to me.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 11:39:36 AM »

Quite frankley I'm embarressed that this post exists..At least it was snatched elsewhere in cyber space.......
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »

Quite frankley I'm embarressed that this post exists..At least it was snatched elsewhere in cyber space.......

At this point in the thread, I'd have to agree with you.  hihi

And it's 83% for Axl.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 01:31:54 PM by FunkyMonkey » Logged

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: