Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:01:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Tour In 06?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tour In 06?  (Read 11342 times)
Surfrider
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2005, 06:05:09 PM »

that chinese democracy starts now joke is the most overused, not funny joke of all time ever ever ever ever ever ever. and if they are planning dates they better come to where they had their best show ever...boston MA baby!

See..I still chuckle when I read it. Smiley

CHINESE

DEMOCRACY

STARTS

NOW!!!!!!

No kidding

But no more Pitman rant rant

He was my favorite band member hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2005, 06:42:48 PM »

people just shouldn't try to change others or get pissed because they have their own interpertation of what gnr is and will always be..

You're telling me. Now You tell him. ok

It's not GnR anymore.  He needs to give it up and regroup with something different.

I really have entered "diehard" Axl fan territory here.  I just don't think he can pull it off, that's all.  People can keep waiting "until the cows come home". 
Maybe people can't.
I don't know about yours but seemingly our cows are coming sooner than later.

BTW
Just in case I'd like to make this point clear.
I'm not a diehard of anything.
I may like Axl but I also like Brain Robin, B(oops) and so on??I'm a big fan of the band as a whole. and I'm a fellow GNR fans fan.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2005, 10:44:33 PM »

Thanks mikegiuliana.  Afterall, I only stated my own opinion.  I love the responses because everyone gets so uptight over Axl and GnR & other individual members (no matter what era you are a fan of).

people just shouldn't try to change others or get pissed because they have their own interpertation of what gnr is and will always be..

You're telling me. Now You tell him. ok

It's not GnR anymore. He needs to give it up and regroup with something different.

I really have entered "diehard" Axl fan territory here. I just don't think he can pull it off, that's all. People can keep waiting "until the cows come home".
Maybe people can't.
I don't know about yours but seemingly our cows are coming sooner than later.

BTW
Just in case I'd like to make this point clear.
I'm not a diehard of anything.
I may like Axl but I also like Brain Robin, B(oops) and so on??I'm a big fan of the band as a whole. and I'm a fellow GNR fans fan.

ppbebe, I'm not sure what you meant by "You're telling me.  Now You tell him."  If you were referring to me, I am a her.   And maybe your cows are coming sooner than later!!!  hihi But, like I said, I won't hold my breath.  Why do you get so defensive over all this? 
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2005, 04:37:01 AM »

Love how everytime we try to defend the new band there's always someone to judge us like "diehard Axl fan". Tongue

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: