Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:38:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The difference I have noticed between America & European tour
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The difference I have noticed between America & European tour  (Read 15601 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2006, 08:45:34 AM »

I have never seen such negative comments and bullshit since the american tour has started. There have been really postive reviews from the media and yet the american fans who use this board still whine. Today I have read a post from someone who asked if 'it was all over with regards to the tour, album and the band!' After one show has been cancelled! WTF? During the european tour there was such a positive vibe on the message boards, even though the media were trying to slate Axl and the band! I am not for a second trying to say all american fans are like this, it just seems to be a whole lot of hard work for the band to please people when they are touring in their bloody home country! Please, Please keep the faith I am begging you! It is a truly great time to be a GnR fan! Its been a wild ride for many years and we are about to enter another great period in the bands history, so dont tarnish it now with negative shit that just makes people feel bad! We are so close! Mike

Mike, just have to say, that I fully agree with your post. ?I'm completely baffled by the doom merchants who appear to look for the negative in every unscheduled (by their timetable) turn of events. ?I'm sure there are many American board members who are enjoying this leg of the tour as much as we enjoyed the summer shows, but it does seem that sometimes their voices get drowned out by the complaints brigade.

I wish that I could've got to a couple of shows in the US but it doesn't look very likely now. ?Nevertheless, I shall definitely be saving as much spare cash as possible over the next few months for the band's return to Europe next year (hopefully!), so that I can get a good run at the shows and meet up with some of the board's happy campers again!? yes

Thanks Cyllan. You are another true GnR fan, like many others on here! I agree with you, I know there are many many american fans who are loving the band and the tour. It just seems a shame that there are so many negative people making way too much noise for their own good. It is not only way out of line, but plain and simply wrong! Look forward to seeing you again next summer! Mike

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: